Submit

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:42 am
WEEEEELL okay I'm setting this up right now.

[+] 1 ;; First post intro thing.
[+] 2 ;; Quests in progress
[+] 3 ;; Fund tracker
[+] 4 ;; Finished quests
[+] 5 ;; Notes/Plots
[+] 6 ;; Concept corner
[+] 7 ;; Attempts
[+] 8 ;; Reserved post

Yeah, I think that'll be good for now.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:53 am
IN PROGRESS ;; IIII

FFXII Mesmenir cosplay ;; Thatch.
Sans armor ;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With armor [WIP] ;;

Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Normal earth soquili.
Body Build: Body-only draft.
-- Male Leg Up or down: Up.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: OC based off of an enemy from one of the Final Fantasy games. :'D
WIP Needed? Oh god yes please. I would love you forever.
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Thatch
Owner: Zaikt
Breed: Mesmenir
Temper: Brutal
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A.
Tag Background: Maybe some sort of plain? I really don't know. :'D Whatever you'd think would look good.
Tag frame color: This color.
Tag feather color(s): Here's a little palette. Feel free to do whatever markings you want on 'em--maybe some triangles to match his hooves and the pattern on his armor, or just some stripes?

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: His base color's a dusty sort of purple, fading to a lighter color along the belly and a darker one on the back. He also gets darker on the front edge of each leg, and has a sort of dapple pattern all across his body. His legs are a lot lighter than the rest of him, and are covered with dark purple stripes that go all the way down. Around the bottom of his mouth is a maroon-ish sort of ring, and it looks a fair bit like lip liner. He has a cream marking starting at his chin, going up on his cheeks, down to his chest, a bit over his shoulders, and slightly onto his belly. I really hope I'm explaining this right--if not, the ref at the bottom will be of a hell of a lot more use than I am.
Face: A closeup of the ref. Sans mane and eyebrows so you can see it better, though! His eyes are just solid black instead of what's there. That's sliiightly outdated, but the markings haven't changed.
Mane: Short, choppy, and spiky. He wears his armor pretty much all the time, so without it, he's got some serious helmet mane going on. See the attached reference for a better idea. The color's the same cream as the patch on his chest, and his eyebrows should be angled down and angry-looking.
Tail: Similarly all sorts of short and going-every-which-way. It shouldn't be too long, and you can really do what you want with it, so long's it doesn't go down too far. It's also that cream color, there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd love it if the fetlocks were either shorter or removed. They don't necessarily have to, but it'd be kinda cool. If they stay on, I'd just like them to have the stripes continuing on them.
As for the hooves, they're a light gray color with a line near the bottom in a darker gray--underneath that line, there's a pattern of triangles that go all around the hoof. The inside of the triangles is slightly lighter than the outside, and the hoof in general is kinda shiny.
Reference Image(s): Here for the general colors, markings, and base edits I'd like on him.
Here is for him with armor. The armor here's a really rough sketchy version--unfortunately, there's not many good references for these guys, but the tail's the same as the headpiece.
This is a bestiary shot of the monster type he is. It's a way better ref for the armor than what I gave. :'| This one is not a mesmenir, but it shares the same base model. It provides an alternate view of the armor, and a somewhat better look at the tail.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Nnnope.
Fins: Nada.
Scales: Don't think so.
Pelt: Nah.
Other Notes: His mouth should be open in a sort of roar-snarl-thing. He's got pointy teeth, and the inside of his mouth is...well, it's pretty much the same sort of color as the rest of him. White-ish teeth all up in there.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: His armor would probably count for that.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.
Since it says edits here, I'm just gonna--go on ahead and ramble about 'em? Again, sorry if I'm soing this wrong--I've never tried for a bribe slot before. ; u;
I'd like to get two versions of him--one with the armor, and one without. Without the armor, he should have his mane and tail edited short, with angry eyebrows and pinned ears--er, really, I already put some of that down. He has a bit of chest fluff that sticks out, and aside from that and the mouth edit that I already described, that's about it. The big thing's his armor, which would be the other version. There's unfortunately not a lot of references for these guys, so I sort of had to make do by making one on the lines. What I did not accurately display is that on the headpiece, the blades attach to a sharp ridge that leads down the entirety of the piece, as well as going all the way down the back of the armor to the tip of the tail. This ridge has the recurring triangle pattern engraved in it. The tail's blades are exactly the same as the headpiece's, and I'm also assuming there's a ridge there as well.

Mockbreeding ;; Seward.
Quote:
Edit Category: Light.
Soquili Species: Normal earth soquili.
Body Build: Normal.
-- Male Leg Up or down: Down.
Starting Stage: Baaaasket.
Concept Origin: Created in an RP contest!
WIP Needed? I'd really love to see how you work on him, but it's not required.
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Seward.
Owner: Zaikt.
Breed: Mockbreeding.
Temper: Reserved.
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A.
Tag Background:
Tag frame color: Here is a palette for both his tag frame and the feather colors. Hope this works!
Tag feather color(s): See above~.

Body: Seward's base color is very similar to his father's, and it fades to the same darker brown around his back and shoulders and the chocolate brown at the end of Blessita's legs around his belly and chest. He has his mother's chest spots, though they carry a bit more over his shoulders than hers does. The spots on his legs are definitely from her as well, starting with that dark brown I bet you're getting somewhat tired of seeing before fading into a slightly lighter version of Blessita's base color, and finally to a medium brown similar to what's near the back of Umo'jani's neck. The belly gradient comes up to his chest in a sort of v-shape, with a cream gradient beginning there and going all the way up to his face. He has his father's stripes on both his rump and front legs, and they fade in color from a not-that-first-dark-brown to a moderately darker tint than his base color. I'm bad at explaining that part, which is why I have a ref done up for him!
Face: His face has Blessita's spots in a lighter, almost-but-not-quite-white cream, with Umo's nose marking in the same gray and eye circles in the dark brown from earlier underneath the spots. His ears fade to that same color, and are tipped with cream spots. His muzzle and cheeks are cream as well, and that color carries down to where his chest marking begins. Underneath all that, he's got a darker gradient that starts just shy of the cream and meets up with the gradient on his back, and this goes somewhat down the sides of his neck. There's a slightly darker point at the middle of his forehead that blends out smoothly, and that should be just barely darker than the gradient itself.
Mane: Medium-length; I'd like both this and his tail to be custom edited. Should be slightly in his eyes and not too messy, and is the same dark chocolate brown as his belly is, with a dust-colored gradient at the tips.
Tail: Similar to his mane, with identical coloring. This should go to about halfway down his leg and stop just short of the joint; if you want, you can add in some feathers to match with his parents' tails. I wouldn't mind. c':
Hooves/Fetlocks: His hooves are a lighter-tinted mix between both of his parent's hooves, resulting in a sort of creamy slightly reddish brown. As far as his fetlocks go, they're also the dark brown used for his belly gradient--at least, the majority is. As you go up his leg, they fade into a light cream and have spots that start as the bottom brown.
Reference Image(s): Here is a ref for everything!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Nothing!
Wings: Nnnnope.
Fins: None needed.
Scales: N/A.
Pelt: Not required.
Other Notes: His expression should be edited to a sort of leery/concerned one, with a frown, slightly narrowed eyes, and somewhat knitted eyebrows. He's all sorts of cautious, and I'd love it if that could be reflected.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Nothing needed.
Custom Items: Nope!
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I was given permission to custom into the family, yep. This is a screenshot of the message!

Betta customs ;; Hieronymus, Hugo, and Tuna

[ Pic ]
HIERONYMUS

Diamondeye dragonscale kelpi stallion.
Wish I had some pictures of him after I got him healthy, but I remember what he looked like then, so I can still do something up for him.
[Medium-length fins, slightly tattered edges. Solid white with some milky blue bands near the edges; green-gold sheen overall. Eyes were also solid white; somewhat curled elbow fins. Base is straight white with a faint scale tracery.]

[ Pic ]
HUGO

Crowntail kelpi stallion.
Ref/form coming soon. [Long fins, crowned edges, black eyes/gills. Creamy gold base with scale markings, some black dots; slightly transparent bits on fins.]

[ Pic ]
TUNA

Dragonscale kelpi stallion.
My first betta after a long time. ; y; He was my fishbaby.
[Short fins, cellophane. Pink-silver vaguely translucent base, somewhat opaque whitish fins. Two small black dots on his tailfin; slightly more solid white band around the edge of that fin with some radial bands of the same nature in the main body of the fin. Dorsal fin is sort of like a cowlick in a way. Silver eyes, very stark black pupil. Light scale tracings.]

Victanir x Leynir
FFXII Fictional Wildlife twins
[ Victanir ]
[ Leynir ]
*leynir is blind
*victanir is slightly larger in size
*battle scars on both
*no unarmored versions?

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:55 am
FUND TRACKER

Sitting on ;; 1.675bil
i'm so done,,,,

THATCH ;; Complete. Need a slot.
ALDAVAR MARK II ;; Complete; slot needed.
SEWARD ;; Complete. Slot needed.
HIERONYMUS ;; In the works.
HUGO ;; Working.
TUNA ;; WIP.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:56 am
FINISHED QUESTS

Aldavar MK II
Old version
Recustom approval

Edit Category: Moderate-heavy.
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti crossbreed. He's not pure, and this only slightly bothers him.
Body Build: Normal, foot up.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: A compilation of different versions of my old OC, Aldavar. c': He's changed over the years!
WIP Needed? PLEASE.

I apologize for any vague parts on this, being that I'm not the best at describing anything whatsoever!
Body: His base color is a medium gray, and that fades into a darker tone on his back, shoulders, and top of his neck, with a lighter gray underbelly that turns into a speckled white one. He has a lot of white spots on his chest, and some of the chest spots can be seen on the inside of his raised leg. All across his body, Aldavar has leopard spots present, getting lighter near his belly and the ends of his legs, and darker near his back. His legs also fade into the lighter gray before gaining that white speckling that heads straight into white, with white ring markings somewhat visible amidst the dots at the front of his leg, right at the joints. On the lower part of his legs, there are stripes similar to those of a tiger's, and the fade from red at the top to orange in the midle, finally terminating in gold. Just above the rings, there are three sort of splattered stripes, following this gradient pattern as well, save for the fact that each ring does not fade into the next. Another ring marking is visible at the back edge of his hind leg, with this one featuring another splatter-ish pattern around it. Although it isn't related to his hind leg, the color of the inside of his ears is a deep red. I remembered that and couldn't find a place to stick it in inside the prior paragraph!
The rest of his markings are a combination of white stripes and patterns and that same three-color red-orange-gold gradient. The white always frames the gradient, which is present on the top of his face and some of his lip, just behind his ears, from the base of his jawline down to the middle of his chest, his shoulders, and from the middle of his back to the first joint on his back legs. They start with the yellow each in separate places--for his face, it begins directly at the tip of his snout, transitioning into orange and red quickly. For his neck, the yellow is right under his jawline, and the red is at the edge of his chest--his shoulders show the yellow closest to his back, and the red down on his leg. Finally, the gradient on his hips has the yellow at the middle of his back, and the red at the trailing edge of the marking on his hind legs. These gradients are not smooth; they're sort of dappled in a way, giving him a sort of shimmery effect in these areas similar to scales.
Around each of these gradients is a somewhat thick white border, and there are a few other stripes accompanying these borders as well. Some of the areas inbetween two gradients have some white markings of a somewhat ornate nature, mostly using circles and lines to form small patterns to 'link' each of them together without actually touching. This is where my propensity for terrible explanation kicks in, and all I can do is simply refer you to the reference provided. :'| Sorry!
Face: He has the 'Suti jawline and big mouth, and his expression should be something mischievous, preferably with a fang showing. He tends to be plotting some sort of hare-brained scheme most, if not all of the time, and he's particularly bad at hiding that. But now that the edits are out of the way, to markings!
The main gradient marking on his face was already detailed in the body section--sorry about that. Around his eyes, Aldavar has another white border, with a pointed edge going a short ways down his muzzle from the inner corner of his eyes. There's a curved stripe around the outside edge of this marking, with the bend of it pointing towards his ears. The edge of his ears also has a white border as well--you may grow to be tired of seeing the word border, as a warning. The edge of his face gradient has another smaller stripe underneath it, along with a circle with a dot inside just underneath it; This is positioned near the front of his snout, in the rising curge of his marking. He also has a white line going down the middle of his lip, with another thicker one going down his nose--this one is framed by a dot on either side.
Inbetween his eyes, Aldavar has a marking similar to the ones around his eyes, save for it being turned vertically. It has thinner border lines on either side that do not connect with each other, and has a buffer of a small dot between his eye markings and the 'false eye'.
Mane: Being (mostly) a fire 'suti, Al's mane is just that--fire. There's a respectably-sized gout where his forelock would be if he'd had a normal mane, and the fire stretches down his neck and back, forming another larger crest at the base of his tail. It also tends to curl around his neck a little here and there, and it doesn't burn very tall along his back. It's just standard red-orange-yellow fire, with plenty of embers being spit out and a warm glow radiating from it.
Tail: A short-length reptilian tail; it's not that stubby, but it's not terribly long, either. The fire that goes down his back splits into a V-shape at the base of his tail, with a bit of it going down each side. There's a single white stripe near the top of the tail, and the base color features the same gradient and leopard spots as his body does. He also has the white spots at the underside, and these turn into four and a half stripes near the tip of his tail. Going from the tip back to the base, the stripes gradually get shorter, and for the last few, the don't connect with the top of his tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: His hooves are a medium red, with a tiny bit of orange marbling. They give off a slight orange glow, with what appear to be embers flaking off of them. His fetlocks are normal length and simply white, though the light from his hooves can give them a bit of an orange tint sometimes.
Reference Image(s): Here with color swatches included! You're definitely going to need this, and for that I apologize!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): He has smooth curling ram-style horns for his big ones, and then two smaller cheek spikes on his jawline. The one closer to the end of his snout is slightly shorter than the other, though that's the only difference between them. His larger horns are a medium red-gray, and the smaller ones on his jaw are a lighter shade.
Wings: N/A. He's somewhat irritated about this, but he isn't going to complain. Too much, anyway.
Fins: N/A.
Scales: Aldavar's scales seem to be pretty much solely on his face. He has dark reddish-gray scales starting on his nose and trailing up his snout, and these layer more like plates than anything. The scales just under his eyes are more of a beady nature, with one larger central scale near the corner of his mouth. These look similar to an iguana's. Finally, he has a small cluster of scales at the edge of his jawline, sticking close to that and his bottom cheek spike. They don't extend too far out, and don't have any spines or anything of the sort.
Pelt: N/A.
Other Notes: His eyes have a distinct blue glow, and underneath that, they're solid blue with a white 'pupil' of sorts.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aldavar.
Owner: Zactura.
Breed: 'Suti Cross.
Temper: Reckless.
Mate: N/A.
Tag Background: This could work!
Tag frame color: Black.
Tag feather color(s): Not real picky! It'd be great if one matched him, and the other was kind of...magma-ish. Alternatively, a black/white one and a red/gold one.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed it myself!

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Fire.

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:02 am
NOTES/PLOTS

Thatch is pretty much a vicious, aggressive, overly combatant jerkass. He's incredibly disciplined despite that and has a strange sort of code of honor that doesn't make much sense to anyone but him, and is generally far too cryptic about his motives and...well, everything to really get a good sense of what he wants to do. He longs for the 'lost country' of his ancestors, even though he's not sure where it is and probably will never find it. This has consumed a good bit of his life, and he's gone wandering all over the land in search of that illusive country that he'll never find.

One of these days, he's going to have to stop. Perhaps he finds somebody he deems worth his time, be it a worthy opponent, an intelligent mare, or maybe he's too injured to carry on for a while, and winds up staying in one place. Settling down will make him all sorts of antsy for a good while, but if he can master his temper and restrain himself, Thatch could actually manage to be somewhat decent. If he really tried, that is.

CURRENTLY ;; Open for additional ideas, suggestions, etc. Throw them at me.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:33 am
CONCEPT CORNER

[+] ;; [ MAGPIE HIPPOGRYPH ] - magpie hippogryph I need to set up more stuff for this one but SERIOUSLY THOUGH

[+] ;; Owl skinwalker - brown, cream, blue; mare. Lucidia, corrupt, generally the careful, sneaky unpleasant to be around. Would really enjoy nothing more than to go ahead and just maul your face and take your ears--she has a thing for those, and has a few strung around her neck. Needless to say, that doesn't smell that great, and you can usually tell if she's coming.

[+] ;; Angeni - Black, gold, orange. Domain of embers, possibly? Draft style. Auberon, male. Even-tempered, very passionate, unfortunately easy to manipulate. Has a good heart, but can be lead down the wrong paths if coerced. He's rather doting, and when you gain his trust, you've got yourself a big, uncomfortably warm stallion following you around. And he will, until you tell him to go away.

[+] ;; Kalona - Natural colors, like those of a Rocky Mountain Horse. Male, name undecided as of yet. Heavily damaged wing, multitude of scars. While formerly all sorts of violent, the loss of his ability to fly has made him morose and venomous instead. In all likelihood, he doesn't like you, doesn't want to like you, and will be going now, thank you very much.

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:34 am
ATTEMPTS

THATCH ;; Mindsend's May '13 bribes, DD's June '13 bribes.
SEWARD ;; Mindsend's May '13 bribes.
ALDAVAR ;; DD's June '13 bribes.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:36 am
RESERVED POST

and we are good to go!

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm
Updated with Aldavar's form and ref images~. Working on fleshing out the other images for the last few guys!  
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games