Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:56 pm
Thalea

True xD Though I'm sure once I get Uzor made I can involve him in all the drama too and give him some torture. I don't like happy endings that much emotion_awesome

And I'll definitely keep you posted <3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:01 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Haha, poor guy, but hey, it will make being reunited with Mest so much better ;D
I completely understand tormenting your characters. I tend do that a lot, but in the end my characters will thank me for it... or try to murder me in my sleep, I am not really sure which one.

Thanks! :} Good luck finding plots for your boyo! Can't wait to see how things turn out with him!

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:14 am
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Omg I'd love it if Mest chased after him. xD I don't think anyone's done that before haha.
And everything sounds good; thank you! ;w; <333 I should hopefully be up for some RP soon -- did you have a preference for setting / time? Ie. Start with their meeting, or assume they already know one another and do something else.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:10 am
Okay I've made some decisions <3

I've chosen Pandah's Kalona mare, Nellie, to be the initial manipulative mare. Pandah is okay with Lazarus coming along for the plot ride as well, Ryuu (we'll have to have an AIM plot party soon > w> ).

Beyond that, I'd love to RP with all offered so far, though not at this moment since school/work don't really give me adequate RP time u _u. Since I'll be focusing on the beginning stages of Mest's journey for a bit, I probably won't be getting to a part with other soq for a little while. I'll quote you guys when the plot progresses though, if you would still be interested at that point <3

Ryuukishin

Baby Pandah

@Ryuu; I'd love for them to meet <3 I have part of a self RP typed up of him waking among the carnage of his herd and being all pathetic and whatnot ,and I can easily make it into an ongoing meeting ^^. Pandah and I were discussing possibilities a few days ago. Perhaps Laz could already be Nellie's 'errand boy' and stumble across Mest on one of his away missions?  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:08 am
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Baby Pandah

Eeee, Pandaahh and cowlona~*~*~. emotion_kirakira Looking forward to the AIM! I can PM you my SN whenever you want. *w*

And yessssSsSSSSssSs, works for me! I think I remember snippets of Nellie's personality from what was posted in-thread and we can discuss how the two met and how Laz came to work for her. 8D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:16 am
Ryuukishin
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Baby Pandah

Eeee, Pandaahh and cowlona~*~*~. emotion_kirakira Looking forward to the AIM! I can PM you my SN whenever you want. *w*

And yessssSsSSSSssSs, works for me! I think I remember snippets of Nellie's personality from what was posted in-thread and we can discuss how the two met and how Laz came to work for her. 8D
Yesss. :3 I would love for them to meet. Nellie needs RP. x3 I need to figure out my AIM password/login. Lol. But for now you guys can reach me through PM or Gaia messaging.  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:53 am
Ryuukishin

Baby Pandah

Sounds good to me then guys 8D I'm excited <333

My AIM is xyukibearx c:
Pandah, it's really easy to make a new account too. I had to do that recently since I forgot my old username/password for aim as well. (:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:48 am
Ryuukishin

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Okie dokie, so I figured out my AIM. I think I sent you guys friend requests or something but I'm not sure. xD If you need me to I'll PM you my AIM. Also, the garbage truck hit bf's power line pole thingy so we're not sure how much longer power/internet/etc. will last.
Yuki, sorry for flooding your plot thread, just thought it would be a little easier to reach both of you at the same time this way. x3  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers