Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Blind Dating
14, female,bisexual, and looking for a guy or girl <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDeadly Melody

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:33 pm
Hello! I'm 14 years old and I'm bisexual. I have been lonely for a while, but that's okay. I'm that emo kid everyone avoids in school. Let me tell you more about me though! I love music, writing, poetry, and roleplaying. I'm an indoor person, and I'm quite geeky. I do try my best to be loving, but I'm not into a lot of gushy moments. I can't be that way all the time, but I do have my moments. I like romance, don't get me wrong. I'm looking for someone who can relate to me somewhat. So PM me if you'd like. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:50 pm
xDeadly Melody
Hello! I'm 14 years old and I'm bisexual. I have been lonely for a while, but that's okay. I'm that emo kid everyone avoids in school. Let me tell you more about me though! I love music, writing, poetry, and roleplaying. I'm an indoor person, and I'm quite geeky. I do try my best to be loving, but I'm not into a lot of gushy moments. I can't be that way all the time, but I do have my moments. I like romance, don't get me wrong. I'm looking for someone who can relate to me somewhat. So PM me if you'd like. ^-^

Hi, I'm Erin, 13 years old, and bisexual. whee I am a very shy person in real life but on the internet I am very outgoing. I like Writing, role playing, being a grammar freak, and nerding out over everything. I love video games and being on the computer 24/7. I also am not into gushy moments so that's okay. I think you look really nice and I would like to get to know you better, we can be friends or partners if you'd like! emotion_kirakira You can PM me to get in touch and we can talk more.  

Carbie

Profitable Bidder

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100

xDeadly Melody

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:28 pm
Aurora Sunlight
xDeadly Melody

Hi, I'm Erin, 13 years old, and bisexual. whee I am a very shy person in real life but on the internet I am very outgoing. I like Writing, role playing, being a grammar freak, and nerding out over everything. I love video games and being on the computer 24/7. I also am not into gushy moments so that's okay. I think you look really nice and I would like to get to know you better, we can be friends or partners if you'd like! emotion_kirakira You can PM me to get in touch and we can talk more.

Hello~ I'm so sorry I didn't get to you sooner! Please add me at Chi Kamisori! You seem really nice and I'd love to get to know you better <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:16 pm
hi my name is evan im 15 im goth im a cutter just so you know i have a open relationship so message me  

gamerdude177

Blind Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff