Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
wanna be my friend?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:04 pm
ok this is not about me, though I don't really care if anyone wants to add me ^.^

I have a new Muggleborn student, who's terribly shy and Anxious when it comes to meeting new people, to the point that she'll had behind something when ever she's meeting someone new. I kind of need someone who'll help as a mediator of sorts between her and new people. Though you may have to put up with her dragging your character into random activities and being rather stubborn (and not entirely realizing she is). But she's definitely not a person who stays down for long.

Her Profile

so would anyone be interested?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:51 pm
bump  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:09 pm
Iris Haruno, second year Gryffindor will be more than happy to make a new friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:07 pm
I have two twins coming in, Toby and Jess, both who are very outgoing and social. Toby's a bit of a prankster and troublemaker, and Jess is an obnoxious, competitive, drama queen. I'd be more than happy to have either one or both of them serve as mediators for Beatrice.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:51 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Iris Haruno, second year Gryffindor will be more than happy to make a new friend.
that sounds good but problem is Beatrice will be a first year and really bad with meeting new people whil iris will be a third year  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:57 pm
The Forgotten Weasley
I have two twins coming in, Toby and Jess, both who are very outgoing and social. Toby's a bit of a prankster and troublemaker, and Jess is an obnoxious, competitive, drama queen. I'd be more than happy to have either one or both of them serve as mediators for Beatrice.
it doesn't matter which one, either way we'd need to have them meet a little prior to the start of the year at least  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:07 pm
anbu_ninja_penguin
The Forgotten Weasley
it doesn't matter which one, either way we'd need to have them meet a little prior to the start of the year at least

Diagon Alley while school shopping? The two of them tend to stick together, even though they're constantly arguing. I could have them run into Beatrice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:08 pm
The Forgotten Weasley
anbu_ninja_penguin
The Forgotten Weasley

Diagon Alley while school shopping? The two of them tend to stick together, even though they're constantly arguing. I could have them run into Beatrice.
sure tomorrow when I get home I'll finish her up and the family so we can.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items