Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
The Fabric Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:07 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
11-20 : Change the geography of a subforum, however you wish. The land of Wind can become the land of lots of water.

Don't worry, you'll see soon enough. twisted

Well, you need to tell me so i can edit the descriptions

The land of Otogakure. Is now, the Land of Caves. It is a gigantic cave. Pure darkness inside, only lit up by some torches on standing buildings inside the cave.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:45 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
11-20 : Change the geography of a subforum, however you wish. The land of Wind can become the land of lots of water.

The land of Otogakure. Is now, the Land of Caves. It is a gigantic cave. Pure darkness inside, only lit up by some torches on standing buildings inside the cave.

...you do know that my npc can fight in the dark right? Heck he usually fights blindfolded. Making it Darkness just defeats the who point of trying to make my npc blind, making mizuki's death pointless.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods

...you do know that my npc can fight in the dark right? Heck he usually fights blindfolded. Making it Darkness just defeats the who point of trying to make my npc blind, making mizuki's death pointless.

Actually I thought it more fitting for Lars who is a bat summoner and kage. And it wasn't pointless, I wanted to play with the wheel. I never get to die and play with stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:48 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods

Actually I thought it more fitting for Lars who is a bat summoner and kage. And it wasn't pointless, I wanted to play with the wheel. I never get to die and play with stuff.

He may be bat summoner, but he still needs to see to do stuff.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:49 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods

Lol and so do you.
Doesn't matter.
MAKE IT A GIANT CAVE twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:51 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods

Lol and so do you.
Doesn't matter.

I don't need to see to do stuff. Tremor sense and five sense enhancement let me fight in total darkness. How'd you think i fought Cyrus with his light eating technique.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:02 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods

Lol and so do you.
Doesn't matter.

I don't need to see to do stuff. Tremor sense and five sense enhancement let me fight in total darkness. How'd you think i fought Cyrus with his light eating technique.

-flicks nose- BAD WINGS.
Quit spamming.
Caves.
Now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:03 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods

Lol and so do you.
Doesn't matter.

-flicks nose- BAD WINGS.
Quit spamming.
Caves.
Now.

Already done dudet  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sergeant Bloodhound generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 32!

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:07 am
Well, Kire was dead. Again. Happens. Anyhow, woke up in an empty room with signs of other people being or having been here, though a single thing stood out to him, something that the other people that had been in this room would never have noticed or seen unless they were looking. It was a giant wheel with a lever in the center of the space. "Badass detective work," Kire complimented himself on, walking up to the wheel and using his foot to pull the lever just to show how cool he was... despite having been killed for the bajillionth time already.  
Sergeant Bloodhound generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 98!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:10 am
Kire snickered at a passing thought and pulled again, using his fighting spirit and the power of friendship to move the wheel. Lol, joking, he doesn't have any friends.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Sergeant Bloodhound generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 3!

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:52 am
"Ha, this thing is interesting," Kire laughed, noticing the strange feeling of having his real self revived without the husk that he was. Again, he pulled.  
Sergeant Bloodhound generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 16!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:54 am
"Ah, this thing is dangerous, in retrospect... I should probably stop using it," Kire stated righteously as he again gave another pull, probably his last for now.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers