Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Friends?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXshy_goodieXx

Friendly Friend

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:59 pm
I like:
-marblehornets ( emotion_bigheart )
-HOMESTUCK
-Dr. Who
-manga ( emotion_dowant )
-drawing
-creepypasta (though some of it is a little too creepy for me)
-tumblr ( emotion_kirakira )
-AND MORE

If you like any of these things, please talk to me! Or maybe you like something else, THAT'S COOL TOO! Let's find out if we like any of the same things if you want to. I'm pretty friendly. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:02 am
xXshy_goodieXx
I like:
-HOMESTUCK
-Dr. Who
-drawing
-AND MORE

If you like any of these things, please talk to me! Or maybe you like something else, THAT'S COOL TOO! Let's find out if we like any of the same things if you want to. I'm pretty friendly. emotion_yatta

I also enjoy drawing biggrin  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXshy_goodieXx

Friendly Friend

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:33 am
iPrincessAly
xXshy_goodieXx
I like:
-HOMESTUCK
-Dr. Who
-drawing
-AND MORE

Yay! What kinds of things do you like to draw? I like drawing cute things. Even if I try to draw something scary it always ends up looking a little bit... not so scary. No idea why.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:51 pm
xXshy_goodieXx
iPrincessAly
xXshy_goodieXx
I like:
-HOMESTUCK
-Dr. Who
-drawing
-AND MORE

Yay! What kinds of things do you like to draw? I like drawing cute things. Even if I try to draw something scary it always ends up looking a little bit... not so scary. No idea why.

I like to draw hearts and butterflies and things like that. I'm not a bery good artist....doodling is a better word for my pictures haha~  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bara Kortopi

Shirtless Gawker

3,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:33 am
xXshy_goodieXx
I like:
-HOMESTUCK
-Dr. Who
-drawing
-AND MORE

Hey I like Manga, Drawing and Tumblr too. Even though I don't have a Tumblr account I often visit it for a private purposes. I also like Mangas and likes to read some Yaoi mangas and some cool anime mangas. I also like drawing but not really good and doesn't know how to draw anime. But I know how to draw hearts and I draw stickmans because thats the simplest thing to draw. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:05 pm
Sexy Centuar Yeah
xXshy_goodieXx
I like:
-HOMESTUCK
-Dr. Who
-drawing
-AND MORE

Hey I like Manga, Drawing and Tumblr too. Even though I don't have a Tumblr account I often visit it for a private purposes. I also like Mangas and likes to read some Yaoi mangas and some cool anime mangas. I also like drawing but not really good and doesn't know how to draw anime. But I know how to draw hearts and I draw stickmans because thats the simplest thing to draw. heart

"For private purposes" lmfao! Nice.
Stick men are awesome! Though the only type of man I end up drawing is Slender Man. cat_sweatdrop
And yaoi! I love yaoi! I love it when it's all super fluffy! SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE!!! cat_4laugh
... I also like yuri but I can't find many that are fluffy enough for my taste. cat_redface  

xXshy_goodieXx

Friendly Friend

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Streaker 200

xXshy_goodieXx

Friendly Friend

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:09 pm
iPrincessAly
xXshy_goodieXx
iPrincessAly
xXshy_goodieXx
I like:
-HOMESTUCK
-Dr. Who
-drawing
-AND MORE

I like to draw hearts and butterflies and things like that. I'm not a bery good artist....doodling is a better word for my pictures haha~

Same here lol! Though my friends seem to think different. I guess it's an artist thing to hate your own artwork. And I love butterflies! They are so pretty! emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:07 pm
xXshy_goodieXx
iPrincessAly
xXshy_goodieXx
iPrincessAly
xXshy_goodieXx
I like:
-HOMESTUCK
-Dr. Who
-drawing
-AND MORE

Same here lol! Though my friends seem to think different. I guess it's an artist thing to hate your own artwork. And I love butterflies! They are so pretty! emotion_c8

Haha my artwork is famous for being terrible but cute at the same time x) i draw on my friends papers and stuff  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bara Kortopi

Shirtless Gawker

3,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:21 am
xXshy_goodieXx
Sexy Centuar Yeah
xXshy_goodieXx
I like:
-HOMESTUCK
-Dr. Who
-drawing
-AND MORE

"For private purposes" lmfao! Nice.
Stick men are awesome! Though the only type of man I end up drawing is Slender Man. cat_sweatdrop
And yaoi! I love yaoi! I love it when it's all super fluffy! SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE!!! cat_4laugh
... I also like yuri but I can't find many that are fluffy enough for my taste. cat_redface

Oh yeah? I also end up drawing slender man. Never knew how to draw another kind of stick man. -_- hehe. Anyways I don't really like Yuri but for the sake of friendship ill try but I am a Bara Yaoi Lover!! We love muscles!! heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:48 pm
xXshy_goodieXx
I like:
-HOMESTUCK
-Dr. Who
-drawing
-AND MORE

oh, i like reading mangas also.. i also like watching animes like one piece and fairytail..  

Anxietress

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff