Submit

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:06 pm
Hello, and welcome to my thread! You'll see here three categories; Mares, Stallions, and Familiars! Foals are included. Don't be shy to ask, though i know its a pretty hectic place XD

News:
Made the Thread and added Sakura - 6/24/2013
Added Rose - 7/2/2013

Code For My Soq's Profiling:
[imgleft][/imgleft][imgright][/imgright][align=center][size=9][color=][b]Name:[/b][/color] [Enter Name]
[color=][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] [Enter "Nickname"]
[color=][b]Personality:[/b][/color] [Enter how they act]
[color=][b]Status:[/b][/color] Nobody
[color=][b]Children:[/b][/color] N/A
[color=][b]Breedings:[/b][/color] 3/3 | ALL CLOSED

[color=][b]Plots:[/b][/color][/size]
[/align]

Roleplays:
Winter Sakura:
A New Friend...? - Roleplay 1
Two Pinky Deer - Roleplay 2
Winter Rose:
None

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:28 pm
The Pretty Lassies:

User Image
Name: Winter Sakura
Nickname: "Sakura"
Personality: She is kind, and a considerate mare to others. She is delicate with everything, and hates to harm others. She is very fast, smart, lucky, and can't easily be slowed. She is really passive, and hardly aggressive. She never raises her tone to others and can't fight at all since she is hardly strong. She is curious like a foal, and very relaxed and laid back. Even to enemies she can't hate them and will never be able to harbor any anger, frustration, or grudges. She is very social when it comes to others so she doesn't mind talking to others. She may be the social type, but she doesn't do very well with other crowds because her voice is always soft. She is like a different-looking Cerynei version of Fluttershy from MLP
Children: N/A
Breedings: 3/3 | ALL CLOSED

Plots:

Colors In Her Blank, White World
After so long of seeing nothing but white, she will wake up on her side in a field and everything will be bright and colorful, though she will be very confused and lost. After wandering a bit, she becomes needy for what is instinct to soq alike and react on instinct, gaining the knowledge of the area, until she meets a fellow Soq. At first she will be scared and not talk but after a bit of motions and signals of how she reacts, she will begin speaking to them and learn of the place around her and beyond this spot of land, and they will start traveling around the lands for a certain point. (Spring style)
Needs: A stallion

Petals Falling Or Flowers Flowing?
After a good while of traveling with her new-found friend, they had become rather close to one another and hard to keep a part for a long time. Weirdly, the other soq treats her like a sibling, her treating them like a really close friend. Eventually, they finally reach that certain point where they have to part ways, making her a bit sad. The minute that other friend friend leaves, she tries to follow like a foal would follow its mother, but they snap at her and she then turns and leaves, deciding to do as they wish. The more farther she got from them, they cringed with aching pain at the heart from guilt and goes after her, deciding to be with her from now on, which will lead to new feelings. (Summer Style)
Fire That Burns The Tree
New and unknown feelings grow as they explore the lands, seeing mostly good soq and never seeing the bad ones, until now. During the night, Sakura goes out for a drink, but is silently being watched by something that meant bad news. Once finished, she was getting an uneasy feeling and went back to her friend and explains about the bad feeling she was getting and they decided to move on tomorrow and not stay any longer than they are. Once they rest for the night, and they wake up to the next day, they went off to a new and unknown destination, but the uneasy feeling wasn't going away, but it then reached her comrade as well. Quickening their pace, it was only for a while till the bad soq appeared in front of them and she hid behind her friend, scared out of her wits. When the light brightened up a bit, they noticed it was a normal deer. (Fall)
Needs: Same Stallion

Our Fire Against The World's Ice
Everything now white again because winter has arrived, Sakura seemed to be feeling a little nervous and unhappy because of it, which began to pack ice between the two of them. During the night, while the stallion was asleep, she silently wandered off for the time being, but didn't turn back up, even when he woke up. Having the search for her everywhere after shaking the snow off of him, he eventually saw some pink and woke her up. After helping her up and making her wake from a daze, she explains about it, which heats them up and brings them together even closer. (Winter)

A New Year With A New Confession
Spring have come to the the world again with its vibrate colors, yet the two had been brought to where they had first met. With a bit of nostalgia and new experiences there, Sakura kept getting this strong feeling about him, which made her nervous around him more. When he finally asks her why she is so nervous, she then confesses how he feels, crying a bit because she also felt that he might reject her, only for him to tell her how he feels. Because they confess to one another, a new experience and new relation ties them together. Will his confession lead them to being a Lifemate, or will it become a rejection to her and those two staying as friends and officially parting?

User Image
Name: Risasi Nyota
Nickname: Ris
Personality: She needs to flesh one out!

Plots:

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:29 pm
The Persistent Lads:

-nobody-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:30 pm
The Curious Little People:

User Image
Name: Winter Rose
Nickname: "Rose"
Personality: Blank Slate for now

Plots:

User Image
Name: Usiku
Nickname: Usi
Personality: W.I.P

Plots:

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 pm
You can post now. its is officially open.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:55 pm
Bumping so my babies won't feel alone.

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:40 am
yum_puddi Puddi Bump~ yum_puddi

Oh, and Sakura got her first RP! I hope more come in after awhile.... This thread is so empty.....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:40 pm
Hi! So I was wondering if you would be interested in having rp with another Cerynei? He could be a good friend to Sakura if you want :}

Coop is a very nice guy but seems to get his heart broken quite a bit (it has been twice now). He is a stallion who likes to play cupid, setting up couples or helping them with their love problems, for even if they do not last at least they have felt the sweet touch of love. Coop is also very understanding, dedicated, and a friend to the end. (He is currently traveling to the desert to help one friend in need).

Sorry if that personality is a little vague I am having trouble getting my thoughts straight today.

:}

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:58 pm
He sounds excellent to meet Sakura! I would love to have them RP together~

If you would like to, you may choose who to start the RP since i don't mind who does it.

And don't worry, everyone gets scrambled thoughts now and then. Mine are going everywhere since i'm multitasking on here since Sunday is usually and "Push Siire In RL" day every week. X3

Thalea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:03 pm
DraconisSiirexus

Hey! Awesome! So I had to think about the time frame for a second, when he meets Sakura he has only had his heart broken once not twice yet :}

Um, well I am attempting the arduous task of updating my plot thread, so if you could do it that would be great, but if not, I can whip one out real quick :}

Haha yeah, that tends to happen. Oh wow, so you get it lol

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:22 pm
I think i can fix one up since i'm finishing up a post on her first RP.

Thalea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:25 pm
Okay awesome thank you! <3  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:06 pm
'Tis complete! The second roleplay, "Two Pinky Deer", is the RP for Sakura and Coop! Since she is currently going to the desert as well, it was nice to have it started off like that.

Thalea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:16 am
Two new '14 critters on the clock! Entering in: Ris and Usi!

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items