Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Closed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YetAnotherForgottenSoul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:46 pm
Found my someone  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:14 am
Metalstein
I've had horrible relationships.. really horrible. I have no self esteem left.. I thought that I had someone out there who was meant for me, but I see it's just an illusion I cast on myself.. I'm 6' 1" and 250 pounds.. I am decently big, but not obese.. (Most of my family and friends define it as healthy to under-husky).

I have brown hair, dark brown eyes.. I generally have facial hair, but recently shaved it all off.. I'm just so down that I can't do much.. I am 18 years old.. and rather a gentleman more than a roughneck or someone who thinks he'll be famous.. I'm realistic.. and I know I'm ugly..

My only requirements for a woman is that they must be close to my age.. within a year if younger.. older doesn't matter.. I live in the U.S., and you must too. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs.. I can handle someone who drinks.. never had any encounters with the other two. I prefer that you not do any of those.. but beggars can't be choosers.. Pm or respond if interested..

Hi my name is Kaitlynn. I'm 20 and from U.S as well, prominately the north east coast and about a 2 hr drive to one of the Atlantic Ocean beaches. And I absolutely HATE smoking, don't do illegal drugs, and will drink when I turn 21 next year.
I'm brown hair and brown eyes as well. Milk chocolate brown for both. And I'm 5 foot 4 and I am overweight but am loosing. I won't disclose my weight for public eyes. I have my pic up on my about me on my profile. And I have had horrid relationships as well and it just has taken a toll on me too. I understand where you are coming from.

Type back or add me on here and PM me if u wanted to continue conversing.  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

YetAnotherForgottenSoul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:29 pm
Still single and looking. FML... If you people aren't serious, don't freaking respond. I'm tired of being led around..  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games