Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like wolves?
  YES WE LIKE WOLVES
  NO WE DONT
View Results

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:48 pm
OMFG! I love wolves! Although, my preference is reading paranormal werewolf romance novels ROFL. I've never actually seen Teen Wolf, although I guess that means I should get into it! x_x;; But books like the Mercedes Thompson series, the Alpha & Omega series, etc., I love them... but then again, I love wolves... and werewolves. XD Heheh.

I don't have a wolfpony but in future I'd like to join!

Position: Pup (foal) up to Hunter; however, I dunno that I can accumulate the gold or grab him in time before someone else does, but I'll try. If not, I guess I'll stalk the pack? XD; I may try to get him as an Adult if I can't get him from foal to adult.
Ideas: I don't know that he's actually taken as a cosplay yet, but I was planning to get Ghost from Game of Thrones. I love that albino wolf! As for acceptance into a pack... he was the runt of the litter in the series, but he proves his worth by being a powerful hunter, and highly intelligent. I was thinking perhaps he can get into scuffles with other pups in the pack (like pups do in play and to see who gets what position), and he doesn't mind working to help feed the pack. Ghost is a character that takes care of his own, and he's the silent type, almost philosophical if approached when older, if pups want any tips for hunting or such. biggrin The books describe Ghost as eerily silent for a wolf, extremely intelligent and insightful, vicious in battle.
Anything else? Also, the Ghost I'm going to attempt to get is the character based off the books rather than the television series. Character Reference 1|Character Reference 2

Edit Category:
Soquili Species: Edited Draft
Body Build: Draft Build
Starting Stage: Pup
Concept Origin: Game of Thrones Direwolf, Ghost
WIP Needed? Yes

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Pure White
Face: Eyes are bright red, and has a fang protruding from his mouth.
Mane: Wild Style, Colored White with the feathers colored red.
Tail: White Wolf Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws, please
Reference Image(s):
Ref. 1|Ref. 2|Ref. 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ghost
Owner: PGM
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Calculating
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: "Winter is Coming" a.k.a. Wintery-Snowy BG
Tag frame color: Red & White
Tag feather color(s): Red & White

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

EDIT

Ah, no skinwalkers or purewalkers. XD Gotcha. -fixes Ghost again-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Position: Caretaker
Ideas: I'll post something when I actually think of something
Anything else? An OC from a paranormal novel I would like to write one day. So I love her muchly.

Edit Category: Mutant
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft with leg feathers, no roman nose
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Best to see ref
Face: See ref
Eye color- Brown with a green ring in the center around pupil
Mane: Auburn (See color/marking ref)
Really long, floor length, curly see second ref
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: Uber fluffy/furry, see color/marking ref for color
Reference Image(s): Color/marking ref
Mane ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Not really a pelt, but she is uber fluffy/furry, especially around chest, cheeks and feet. Has fur going down back and on elbows and knees.
Other Notes:
-Pawed feet, no claws
-Wolf ears (See color/marking ref)
-Fluffy wolf/husky tail (See color/marking ref)

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A red and black scarf
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Breanna
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Breed: Werewolf
Temper: Compassionate
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path by Natsube
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

Tara de Draiocht

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:33 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
OMFG! I love wolves! Although, my preference is reading paranormal werewolf romance novels ROFL. I've never actually seen Teen Wolf, although I guess that means I should get into it! x_x;; But books like the Mercedes Thompson series, the Alpha & Omega series, etc., I love them... but then again, I love wolves... and werewolves. XD Heheh.
EDIT
Ah, no skinwalkers or purewalkers. XD Gotcha. -fixes Ghost again-

Welcome, welcome! (: Though I did state it was TeenWolfish based its not MANDATORY to be solely based on the series (but I do recommend checking it out as it is a good tv series!) heart I LOVE paranormal scifi werewolf based novels too! biggrin

GL on getting Ghost heart he sounds like an interesting character! Yeah I would put in pures and skins but @@; ... there would be a lot of things that could go wrong and plus I don't think pures and skins are pack creatures.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:34 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Position: Caretaker
Ideas: I'll post something when I actually think of something
Anything else? An OC from a paranormal novel I would like to write one day. So I love her muchly.

Welcome abroad Breanna heart  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:06 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:11 pm
RP

*tries to get this going*  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 pm
HMMM...

Wolves are my absolute favorite animal and while I don't have any soq that could join, I do however have two familiars, Cyril and Vidar. I don't think they're quite pack material but they could certainly be "enemies" or dislike the pack. 83 Causing quite a ruckess by maybe trying to steal pups/baskets, lure foals away, steal food, etc. Of course none of this would be because they wish death on the soqs. But there could be resentment formed because of some backplotting event that I'm not creative enough to come up with. xDDD;;

/hopes I'm allowed to post ;A;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:56 am
Roman Foi
HMMM...

Wolves are my absolute favorite animal and while I don't have any soq that could join, I do however have two familiars, Cyril and Vidar. I don't think they're quite pack material but they could certainly be "enemies" or dislike the pack. 83 Causing quite a ruckess by maybe trying to steal pups/baskets, lure foals away, steal food, etc. Of course none of this would be because they wish death on the soqs. But there could be resentment formed because of some backplotting event that I'm not creative enough to come up with. xDDD;;

/hopes I'm allowed to post ;A;

Of course you are allowed to post! (:

That does sound interesting about them beginning 'enemies' XD or like 'frienemies'

Event could be possible~! Thinking of trying for wolf familiar breedings and raffling them off in a ORP 3nodding  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:21 pm
Tara de Draiocht

Well I meant like back plotting event, more so than an event like a faffle. xDD For example the alpha of the wolf herd killed the brother of Cyril or something. /again, so not creative enough right now

edit:
But I do like the idea of a flaffle of wolf "pups". 8'D  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:28 pm
Roman Foi
Tara de Draiocht

Well I meant like back plotting event, more so than an event like a faffle. xDD For example the alpha of the wolf herd killed the brother of Cyril or something. /again, so not creative enough right now

edit:
But I do like the idea of a flaffle of wolf "pups". 8'D

XD oooh kk.

Or it could be Cyrils companion? You know like the adult Soquili? 8D cause she had to kill an alpha because he was too out of control and went nuts.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:35 pm
Tara de Draiocht

8D That sounds perfect!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:32 pm
<3  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Chat and Plot Zone