Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Any good 'how to earn gold' guide?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miu Kurosaki

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:03 pm
I'm looking for a latest how to earn gold guide, but I'm not looking for the ones about vending. Can anyone give me suggestions?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Depends on how you want to earn that gold. zOMG! is a good way. The games aren't bad, either. Just keep in mind that some require tokens to play. And Booty Grab
If you're on a device that doesn't support Adobe Flash (Apple products), then posting, hitting the charity/questing subforum up, Dumpster Dive and Daily Chance are basically your only options
I'm currently exploring what I can on my iPad3, but that lack of Flash support slows me way down  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:46 pm
If you want an all-inclusive guide on earning gold, I recommend this resource made by one of our Vice Captains, Daypaw. smile It touches upon everything from posting to gaming to vending, so you can explore different methods.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:31 am
Ebony the Peacian
If you want an all-inclusive guide on earning gold, I recommend this resource made by one of our Vice Captains, Daypaw. smile It touches upon everything from posting to gaming to vending, so you can explore different methods.
User Image

Oh, that's the perfect one I was looking for, and I heard that in Heralds of Chaos, when you win essence after a battle, it converts into gaia gold 3nodding  

Miu Kurosaki

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:13 pm
Miu Kurosaki
Oh, that's the perfect one I was looking for, and I heard that in Heralds of Chaos, when you win essence after a battle, it converts into gaia gold 3nodding

That's awesome! I've never played HOC, but I have a few friends who are big fans for that reason. 3nodding

I'm glad the guide helped!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:23 pm
You can also use other methods such as Gaia Cash to buy items from the cash shop and then sell them for easy and quick profit : ) but the best way to make a lot of money is merching .. sorry : D

화이팅

l1I2l3I4

Noob

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas