Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Yushi's Plot Thread! [Updated since July 15th] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:37 am
Alrighty, then! If you could start the one with Lyric, i'll try and start the one with Fawn, unless you have another idea to start the RPs.

Yushika

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:27 pm
User Image

BUMP! If I'm missing anything/anyone/stuff let me know!

User Image

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:06 am
Yushika

Yushiiii... Just because I'm terribly curious as to what Lyric will be like as an adult now I've seen him as a baby, would you be interested in RPing with Ziggy in your "Close your eyes!" plot?

She's recently come out of a very sudden heartbreak and could use something to lighten her mood and make her smile, since dancing is such a rarity in her family, she would stop to watch him even if she was in the middle of something. Since she's an inventory she tends to wander everywhere looking for exotic materials to use in her creations, so it wouldn't be unlikely for her to stumble across him in what he perceives to be a hidden grove.

Since she's a slightly 'rowdy' mare in the sense that she'd snap her fingers and dart off to start a new project, she won't necessarily overwhelm him but she's probably going to be a bit eccentric. If anything it would be nice for Ziggy to make a friend, maybe he can even try and teach her how to dance if they get along, although she's not terribly graceful!

If they get along beyond that then fair enough, we can chitter further, but I have no doubt you'll get lots of offers for him so I'm not counting any chickens. <3

Fun fact: Ziggy is actually Tempest's niece, so there's room for drama in there if you'd like. *Chuckle* If they become friends I have no issues with her getting targeting by Syn and Lyric trying to 'redeem' himself for what happened when he was a baby.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:39 am
Epine de Rose
Yushika

Yushiiii... Just because I'm terribly curious as to what Lyric will be like as an adult now I've seen him as a baby, would you be interested in RPing with Ziggy in your "Close your eyes!" plot?

She's recently come out of a very sudden heartbreak and could use something to lighten her mood and make her smile, since dancing is such a rarity in her family, she would stop to watch him even if she was in the middle of something. Since she's an inventory she tends to wander everywhere looking for exotic materials to use in her creations, so it wouldn't be unlikely for her to stumble across him in what he perceives to be a hidden grove.

Since she's a slightly 'rowdy' mare in the sense that she'd snap her fingers and dart off to start a new project, she won't necessarily overwhelm him but she's probably going to be a bit eccentric. If anything it would be nice for Ziggy to make a friend, maybe he can even try and teach her how to dance if they get along, although she's not terribly graceful!

If they get along beyond that then fair enough, we can chitter further, but I have no doubt you'll get lots of offers for him so I'm not counting any chickens. <3

Fun fact: Ziggy is actually Tempest's niece, so there's room for drama in there if you'd like. *Chuckle* If they become friends I have no issues with her getting targeting by Syn and Lyric trying to 'redeem' himself for what happened when he was a baby.
Oh my gosh. Can we please? They could be best friends, and can I say that's one of the things I've been dying to find for Lyric?

And the idea of Lyric trying to get her to dance and then being bewildered that she isn't graceful, oh gosh. His family has dancer blood in them and are, for the most part, somewhat graceful? Maybe not one of his sisters, but the people he HAS seen dance were always amazing at it. It'd be something new and probably get the quiet male to smile~

And drama is loved~ I actually love that idea. Ziggy wanders off, Lyric was visiting and is worried she'd taken too long, and then he meets Syn again. OH. This could relate to his leg injury I wanted him to get, but that'd have to wait for a little~

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:43 am
Yushika
Oh my gosh. Can we please? They could be best friends, and can I say that's one of the things I've been dying to find for Lyric?

And the idea of Lyric trying to get her to dance and then being bewildered that she isn't graceful, oh gosh. His family has dancer blood in them and are, for the most part, somewhat graceful? Maybe not one of his sisters, but the people he HAS seen dance were always amazing at it. It'd be something new and probably get the quiet male to smile~

And drama is loved~ I actually love that idea. Ziggy wanders off, Lyric was visiting and is worried she'd taken too long, and then he meets Syn again. OH. This could relate to his leg injury I wanted him to get, but that'd have to wait for a little~

Totally, I'd find it hilarious for Ziggy to try and learn to dance. Her mother has vertico and her father isn't graceful in the slightest so you can imagine what that mix can do. She's so clunky you can hear her a mile off but she's so enthusiastic she'd try REALLY hard to master what he's trying to teach her, before finally concluding she sucks and she should leave the pro-dancing to him.

She'll build her anti-walker traps, he can be the graceful one. *Giggle*

We can always hold off on him re-encountering Syn until later, once they've built up a friendship etc. He'd probably be more used to Ziggy and her contraptions by then so he'd already know to 'look' for her if she goes missing. Only this time when he finds her she's actually cornered by Syn and well, you can get him injured. xD We can do a couple of RPs and just stage them whenever it's best suited to the plots you have lined up for him?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:46 am
Epine de Rose
Yushika

Totally, I'd find it hilarious for Ziggy to try and learn to dance. Her mother has vertico and her father isn't graceful in the slightest so you can imagine what that mix can do. She's so clunky you can hear her a mile off but she's so enthusiastic she'd try REALLY hard to master what he's trying to teach her, before finally concluding she sucks and she should leave the pro-dancing to him.

She'll build her anti-walker traps, he can be the graceful one. *Giggle*

We can always hold off on him re-encountering Syn until later, once they've built up a friendship etc. He'd probably be more used to Ziggy and her contraptions by then so he'd already know to 'look' for her if she goes missing. Only this time when he finds her she's actually cornered by Syn and well, you can get him injured. xD We can do a couple of RPs and just stage them whenever it's best suited to the plots you have lined up for him?
Wonderful! I agree to all of these! <3

I just... can't wait for him to attempt teaching her to dance. He'd probably be like: "No, I was bad at first. Maybe she's just a slow learner.... Did she just fall into a pond? ......" And he's too nice to just bluntly tell her she's too loud, so he'd just painfully smile and encourage her. "You can do it... I think. I believe in you!"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:49 am
Yushika

I just... can't wait for him to attempt teaching her to dance. He'd probably be like: "No, I was bad at first. Maybe she's just a slow learner.... Did she just fall into a pond? ......" And he's too nice to just bluntly tell her she's too loud, so he'd just painfully smile and encourage her. "You can do it... I think. I believe in you!"
*Grin* Eventually she's just going to stare at him and say "Let's be honest, we both know I'll never be a ballerina."

But yeah, once we close off the current one we can start up Ziggy catching him while he's dancing? ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:50 am
Epine de Rose
Yushika

*Grin* Eventually she's just going to stare at him and say "Let's be honest, we both know I'll never be a ballerina."

But yeah, once we close off the current one we can start up Ziggy catching him while he's dancing? ^_^
Awesome! I can make it and throw a link at you <3  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:31 pm
Yushika

Ok, here we go, this could be somewhat long but I'll try to be brief as possible.

Why, I never - Sonnet, Carlisle, Tom & Abloec, Could all challenge her parental beliefs, though the best suited would probably be Carlisle, Tom or Abloec.

Carlisle has never had a mate but is a great great grandfather. Yes he has wanted a mate and yes raising his adopted foals alone was not easy but he loves his family and has seen them grow into fine individuals (for the most part, I haven't had rp with ALL the family). However he is not likely to take an adamant standpoint with a total stranger, unless she starts it. Then again this could be worked out.

Tom is the angeni of fatherhood and is very set in his beliefs that sometimes it is better to only have one parent. Sure two loving parents is the ideal but he knows this is not always the case. He would be willing to talk to her about this. He will acknowledge that its not always ideal though, he would agree that some should never be parents, but sadly he has no more control over who has foals than she does. etc etc

Sonnet was raised by a single parent, he would share his views on things with her and talk over his experiences. Abloec would do the same, he raised a basket as it was left on his teepee step (so to speak) he was very young at the time, not long fully grown.

All of these fellows could offer insights, also Wish & Adela could offer opinions. Both have interesting backgrounds that might expand Fawn's thinking.

Those are the specific ones that leap out most. I know we talked a little about Wish in pm last night. The offer is still there for Rp with her and Lyric.

Feel free to nose in my teepee, not everyone has a description set up but pm me or quote me here or in my plot thread if you are interested in anyone specifically. I usually find plot ideas appear out of no where when chatting about other soq stuff and then it snowballs into madness and fun smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:43 pm
Faid Shadowlight
Yushika

Ok, here we go, this could be somewhat long but I'll try to be brief as possible.

Why, I never - Sonnet, Carlisle, Tom & Abloec, Could all challenge her parental beliefs, though the best suited would probably be Carlisle, Tom or Abloec.

Carlisle has never had a mate but is a great great grandfather. Yes he has wanted a mate and yes raising his adopted foals alone was not easy but he loves his family and has seen them grow into fine individuals (for the most part, I haven't had rp with ALL the family). However he is not likely to take an adamant standpoint with a total stranger, unless she starts it. Then again this could be worked out.

Tom is the angeni of fatherhood and is very set in his beliefs that sometimes it is better to only have one parent. Sure two loving parents is the ideal but he knows this is not always the case. He would be willing to talk to her about this. He will acknowledge that its not always ideal though, he would agree that some should never be parents, but sadly he has no more control over who has foals than she does. etc etc

Sonnet was raised by a single parent, he would share his views on things with her and talk over his experiences. Abloec would do the same, he raised a basket as it was left on his teepee step (so to speak) he was very young at the time, not long fully grown.

All of these fellows could offer insights, also Wish & Adela could offer opinions. Both have interesting backgrounds that might expand Fawn's thinking.

Those are the specific ones that leap out most. I know we talked a little about Wish in pm last night. The offer is still there for Rp with her and Lyric.

Feel free to nose in my teepee, not everyone has a description set up but pm me or quote me here or in my plot thread if you are interested in anyone specifically. I usually find plot ideas appear out of no where when chatting about other soq stuff and then it snowballs into madness and fun smile
Sorry I'm late!

Just letting you know, Fawn has mate plots. Just in case. Now! I would love anyone to throw at her for the parental beliefs RP! Having one negative response and one positive would be fun!

Also, Lyric making a friend with Wish would be loved. He could become a close friend, and no romance pop from it. Perhaps, heck, he becomes her escape when things get too tough.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:34 pm
Yushika
Faid Shadowlight
Yushika

Sorry I'm late!

Just letting you know, Fawn has mate plots. Just in case. Now! I would love anyone to throw at her for the parental beliefs RP! Having one negative response and one positive would be fun!

Also, Lyric making a friend with Wish would be loved. He could become a close friend, and no romance pop from it. Perhaps, heck, he becomes her escape when things get too tough.
I wasn't seeking romance for the guys, besides I'm fussy with most of those as they are very special for one reason or another. I'm not sure any of them would totally agree with her, but they are able to concede that two loving parents is good. but that having one loving parent is better than bad parents or no parents...

Wish's life is more complicated than that, just making friends is an imposibility without some serious plotting or work behind ditching her shadow.. Which she is working on a way to do.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff