[IC] =Almikia's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:40 pm
((It's my turn for this one, right?))

Aruna was trotting about quietly--again, out wandering, because she loved watching the night become dawn--when she spotted a dark blue stallion... no, winged stallion, standing solo. He seemed so... mysterious and elegant at the same time. All she could do was watch. Something told her that this stallion liked his alone time.

All she could do was watched, golden eyes wide in awe. She had always been fascinated by the Wind Soquili, and again, here was another chance for her to speak with one. However, she didn't feel like talking. At night, she rarely spoke (unless Wyvern or Rahu happened to be around, and then her time was spoiled), and all she did was watch.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:45 pm
Another burst of wind whipped the crimson hair from his face. Dread turned, spotting a golden-eyed female. He bowed his head slowly, watching her with idle curiousity. Was she out to see the moon as well? The wings adorning his back stretched and folded again as he watched her, such was an unconscious habit.

The moon disappeared beneath a blanket of clouds suddenly, causing Dread to blink. Odd. He decided now was a good time to step a few feet closer to the mare, a symbol of his nonthreatening nature. Though he did not say it out loud, he did not mind the company.  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:53 pm
The wind ripped around them, and she felt like she had stepped into a magical world. The stallion in front of her, with the moon riding his back, took her breath away along with the strong wind which whipped her mane and tail around across her body and face.

As the clouds rolled over, covering the moon, she managed to keep her eyes open. She watched as he blinked, looking slightly surprised, and then nearly shied when he took a few steps closer toward her. He seemed so untouchable, but she knew he wasn't threatening. His wings caught her eyes, although his eyes and face held her longer, making her linger there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:57 pm
A single smile and nod of the head escaped him then. He truly didn't mind company at all. In fact, most days, he was too shy to ask for it. He usually communicated with body language, but sometimes, regrettfully, the messages were misunderstood. He was left up to his own devices most days.

She seemed pleasant enough, so he decided to be the one to speak first. "You can step closer. I don't mind." He returned his gaze to the stars above as the moon was again revealed. Much better, he thought, than the blazing heat of the sun. He usually hid during the day. He didn't like the way the sun looked upon the earth.  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:03 pm
Aruna jumped at the sound of his voice. "..." She didn't speak, merely moved closer. As she walked closer, the moon peeked out again from behind the clouds, and a genuine smile broke out on her face. She rarely smiled, mostly smirked, but he didn't know that. He would never know, unless he wanted to get to know her better. "...Your name?" she asked ever so quietly, almost a whisper, but not quite.

She felt slightly outclassed, but that feeling passed quickly, and she was, once again, struck with the majestic beauty of the stallion that she stood just a breath's away from. He seemed the kind to like the night. She didn't like showing her emotions, but he seemed to pull them out of her without even trying. How he was able to do that was unknown to her, but she gladly let her emotions flow out.

((I have to go for now, but let's continue.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:08 pm
(( No problem at all. n_n ))

She was as quiet as he was. That was a good thing, he thought. Someone that understood. He did not know whether she was quiet by nature or by choice, but it didn't matter much at that moment. He hoped she enjoyed the night sky as well. He had yet to find someone with the same passion as he. "I am called Dread of Night. What are you called?"

With a flick of the tail, Dread sighed inwardly. These lands weren't as bad as he thought they may be. The residents were not as apathetic as he thought they might be. In fact, he was pleasantly surprised. At least these females were not of high-pitched voice and of obnoxious behavior like Allure happened to be.  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:25 am
((Thank you.))

She allowed a half-smile to appear on her face as she contemplated his name. "...I'm called Aruna, Dread of Night," she replied in the same tone of voice, quiet, just about a whisper, but not quite a whisper. "..." She watched him for a moment, then looked toward the moon. "...Such an odd name," she said, "for one who loves the night." She could tell this stallion loved the night, the moon, and its stars. "What brings you here this wondrous night, filled with the pearl moon?"

She called the moon 'pearl', because it looked just the right color this night. Its children, the stars, were twinkling merrily, and she breathed in the scent of the evening. This was why she loved the night. It was peaceful, quiet, and she could just let her thoughts flow away quietly to unknown places, until her mind had emptied of all words. Dread of Night. An interesting name, for a stallion who looked to love the night so.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:06 pm
"Please, just call me Dread. Some Soquili fear me because of my full name." Once a conversation had begun, he felt himself relaxing. It was much easier to speak to someone after the initial ice had been broken. He shifted his weight to a more comfortable position to gaze at the moon and at Aruna. "I am not sure why I was called Dread of Night. I don't feel as though I'm some sort of threat..." His eyebrows touched in confusion.

But the moon was what brought out the best in him. Perhaps that is what they meant when they named him such? At her quiet question, he responded. "I love the night sky. The moon calls to me. I don't know why. It is much more comfortable, and peaceful at night. Wouldn't you agree?"  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:07 pm
"...The night sky tells many stories," Aruna said. "...And, I shall call you Dread, as you ask." She looked back at the moon, then glanced at Dread of Night. "..." She turned her gold eyes to the starlit sky. "The moon often appeals to me as well. I love her; she has been a good friend to me." Aruna could only smile softly. The night sky, to her, was a motherly blanket that covered the land lovingly. "You're no threat, Dread. It's probably... because you appear surreal." Aruna was at complete peace with him, strangely enough. "And I agree that nighttime is just as you say."

She hadn't felt like this with any other stallion, but maybe it was because she was obsessed with Wind Soquilis. Dread of Night was, as she had put it before, breathtaking. His image as he had stood with the moon riding his back, complete with the stars sparkling around his head like crown, would forever be burned in her mind. Her lips twitched. She was quite poetic tonight, describing him as such. Should she tell him she thought of him that way? Probably not a good idea. Total peace and quiet. She hadn't had this kind of time to herself often, but she found she enjoyed it with Dread standing next to her like this.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:36 pm
Glamrock sighed with relief. She really wanted her daughters to participate in the herd. Finding Fraliga would be more difficult, but she was much closer to Allure and wanted her to have the position of Beta.

"Your sister is not a part of the herd yet, but once I can find her, I will definately extend an invite to her. Perhaps one to your father as well. But there are other unicorns there that you can meet in the meantime. I'll lead you to the area we usually camp at." She wasn't quite sure how Allure would handle the others, especially Starcandy. So help her, if that stallion made a move on her daughter, he'd live to regret it. Well, it wouldn't be so bad if he was genuine but from what she had seen from Starcandy thus far, he was quite the flirt. But of course, Allure was special. Glamrock would have to think all the males stupid if they didn't line up. But perhaps that was just motherly thinking.

She nuzzled her daughter before leading the way to the herd where she'll let her daughter go to mingle. Perhaps it would do Allure some good to be around others of her kind. Though Glamrock loved her two-legger and spent as much time there as possible, as well as the other soquilis, it always felt like home when she spotted more of her kind. It let her know that she was not alone. Such feelings were wonderful.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:25 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
"...The night sky tells many stories," Aruna said. "...And, I shall call you Dread, as you ask." She looked back at the moon, then glanced at Dread of Night. "..." She turned her gold eyes to the starlit sky. "The moon often appeals to me as well. I love her; she has been a good friend to me." Aruna could only smile softly. The night sky, to her, was a motherly blanket that covered the land lovingly. "You're no threat, Dread. It's probably... because you appear surreal." Aruna was at complete peace with him, strangely enough. "And I agree that nighttime is just as you say."

She hadn't felt like this with any other stallion, but maybe it was because she was obsessed with Wind Soquilis. Dread of Night was, as she had put it before, breathtaking. His image as he had stood with the moon riding his back, complete with the stars sparkling around his head like crown, would forever be burned in her mind. Her lips twitched. She was quite poetic tonight, describing him as such. Should she tell him she thought of him that way? Probably not a good idea. Total peace and quiet. She hadn't had this kind of time to herself often, but she found she enjoyed it with Dread standing next to her like this.

"Hmm..." Dread mused, looking down at the earth for a moment. He hadn't been here long, but he was glad his assumptions about this land were wrong. The Soquili here were accepting of his strange nature, and of that, he was glad. Relieved, even. He brought his head back to look at her. "I'm glad others see it the way I do. Here I was, wondering whether or not I would be considered strange."

He was glad to be able to open up and to enjoy the night sky with someone else. He would have to go out and about to meet some of the Wind Soquili, if there were any more. He was sure there were others. There had to be. "Sometimes I wonder if the moon knows what we say and go through, down here on earth. I wonder if she laughs at us sometimes?" He chuckled. Such a silly notion, like that of a child.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:26 pm
(( And Meeki, since Glamrock lead Allure to the herd lands, should we move the RP there, or continue here? Just wondering. n_n ))  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:31 am
Aruna had to smile. "You really aren't the only one, and no, you're not strange." Her smile faltered a bit, as she pawed the ground, feeling a tad silly herself. "If anything... I should be the one considered strange. I am a regular horse, and here I am, awake, where I should be sleeping." She fought back a yawn--she hadn't slept in over three days--and merely looked away shyly.

"The moon... she knows many things. I don't think she'll laugh, but I think there are times when she's amused at our antics." Aruna laughed softly along with Dread, and said, "Have you ever been able to spend time like this with anyone?" Aruna had never, in her young life, spent such a peaceful time with someone without it coming into a small arguement. This was a first for her; she didn't have to worry about being witty and upholding her mask. She fought down a blush, and turned to stare at the moon once again.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:08 am
Dread turned to her, a small smile on his face. He then turned back to the moon in amazement. "That would make sense, the moon laughing at us mere mortals on earth. But sometimes I think she weeps for us, and that is why I believe it rains."

He shifted his wings again, also fighting back a yawn. He hoped it would not be sunrise soon. Oh how the sun hurt his eyes. "No, I have not spent such time with someone else. I haven't found anyone who loved the moon just as much as I. It's quite a welcome change, and I thank you for it." He bowed his head slightly in appreciation and courtesy.

(( *is so behind!* gonk ))  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:36 pm
Aruna blushed profusely at his smile, his bowing, and his courtesy. She wasn't used to stallions like Dread. She was used to them insulting her. (Hence, maybe she should stop hanging out with Rahu and Wyvern.) However, she returned his small smile, and nodded in agreement. "Yes, Mistress Moon does weep for us, but sometimes they are happy tears.

"Mother Nature gets her nurturing from Mistress Moon, so why not?" Aruna found it interesting that Dread had similar experiences with her. "I... haven't, either," she quipped quietly, staring at him, her slight flush suddenly skyrocketing to a strawberry red. She turned, to hide her blush in the shadows. "I'm glad that we share common interests, Dread," she whispered, eyes staring anywhere but at the handsome stallion.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff