Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Price / Bailey Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:52 pm
Price / Bailey Family

(Updated 07/06/20.)

Landon Price ~ 56 ~ Hufflepuff Alum ~ Half-Brother to Claire & Uncle to Emma ~ Teacher of Flying / Advanced Flying at Hogwarts

Emma Bailey ~ 31 ~ Hufflepuff Alum ~ Niece to Landon & Daughter of Claire and Logan ~ Quidditch Player

Eleanor Bailey ~ 2 ~ Daughter of Emma Bailey

Claire (Price) Bailey ~ 55 ~ Half-Sister to Landon, Mother to Emma (NPC)

Logan Bailey ~ 57 ~ Brother in-law to Landon, Father to Emma (NPC)

Accepted by: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/31/2017]
Recent updates accepted by: Weasley 7/16/20
Accepted characters:
Landon [03/31/2017] Emma [03/31/2017] Claire [03/31/2017] Logan [03/31/2017]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:55 pm
xxxxLANDONxxxTRAVISxxxPRICE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
          xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES None just Landon

AGE 56

BIRTHDAY November 15th 1993.

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 11 inches, Walnut Wood, with Golden Snidget Feather Core

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pic. [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2012

BEST LESSONS
                  Flying
                  Healing
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  DADA
                  Mythology
                  History

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ P
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Mythology ~ A
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ E
                  Healing ~ O
                  World Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ E
                  Healing ~ O
                  World Studies ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Flying & Advanced Flying Professor at Hogwarts

DREAM JOB What I'm doing

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ SERIOUS I'm very serious about safety. Specifically in my class when students are on brooms. I don't like seeing horse play when their in the air. I'm not saying they can't have fun because I'm all for fun on a broom but I don't want anyone spending time in the hospital wing.
              ■ APPROACHABLE Despite my seriousness about safety I like to come off as someone you can talk too. What kind of professor would I be if students didn't think they could come talk to me. Plus I've always been that kind of person.
              ■ KIND / CARING Naturally to be approachable one has to be kind and caring towards others. There's never a time when I'm not nice to anyone. Even if you give me attitude chances are I'll still come off nice. That doesn't mean I'm trying to give anyone a guilt trip but I've been told kill them with kindness.
              ■ LOYAL I'm loyal to a fault. I'd be there for anyone, including my sister even if she hasn't been in my life for a while. Regardless whenever I'm needed I'll be there.
              ■ HELPFUL As you can image I like to help others. I don't like seeing others bothered and if I will do my best to help brighten their day. My students are my life and if they ever had a problem I will always be there to lend an ear.
              ■ DAREDEVIL Some said I should have been in Gryffindor for being so reckless and unafraid of sustaining a broken bone. It is true I used to take life as it was thrown at me and on occasion go looking for trouble. However, I learned that getting an injury where I couldn't fly anymore would be not only costly but life ending (and secretly I'm afraid of that).

Quidditch
                  Flying
                  Having Fun
                  Enthusiasm
                  Uplifted Spirits

DISLIKES
                  When my students aren’t happy
                  Students horsing around in the air
                  Licorice
                  Those who dislike muggleborns
                  Watching people fail

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch
                  Hanging with my Niece

STRENGTHS
                  Flying
                  Knowing when there is something wrong with a person

WEAKNESSES
                  I’m not very good at offensive magic
                  I tend to get involved in peoples personal problems.

FEARS
                  Obtaining an injury that would prevent me from flying/ playing Quidditch ever again

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was born a muggle in the town of London. From the time I was just a small boy I had a fascination with flying. I can’t even count the amount of times I tried jumping off of everything and anything to prove that I could. However humans or at least muggles were never meant to fly. So I resort to other things when I was a child wanting nothing more than to fly planes when I was older. Until the day I jumped and my mother saw me float down to the ground. My mother just thought she was losing her mind and I thought it was nothing short then the coolest thing in the world.

Shortly after that I received my letter to Hogwarts. Who knew there was a magical school where witches and wizards went? I was so excited and my parents they were happy for me despite the shock. My father especially after he realized I was going to be a wizard. He never knew about the whole floating accident. So off to Hogwarts I went and man was I excited.

SCHOOL YEARS At Hogwarts I was sorted into Hufflepuff for my personality I can only guess. Soon learning that there was a game called Quidditch I immediately took interest as it involved flying. Needless to say played Quidditch from second year all the way to my final year.

POST GRADUATION Soon after tried my luck as a professional Quidditch player. Sadly things didn’t work out so I did odd jobs here and there before getting my job at Hogwarts teaching students. One Year Later : After just a year of teaching I finally am able to teach student the love I have for Quidditch. I sure can't wait. One day my half sister and my niece came to my door. I found out that Emma had magical gifts like myself and her father hadn't taken it well. She's been staying with me ever since and in 2030 she came to Hogwarts and was sorted into Hufflepuff. I am certainly happy for her.

Once Emma started at school her father found out she was still in contact with Claire. He wanted to make things right. I know Emma wasn't keen on the idea but she went along with it. I got her a broom to cheer her up, it seemed to help. Anyways with her jumping between houses in the summer I figured I might as well get a new apartment. On that's more accommodating for the both of us. With Emma's artistic touch it's looking good.

Emma has finally graduated Hogwarts, though she is staying in the apartment for the time being. At least I still get to see her during the holidays. I've also taken on the first year flying class now. Emma was supposed to be moving out and getting married but sometimes things just don't work out as planned. Either way I'm happy to have her continue to stay at the flat given that I'm not there most of the year.

It was a real surprise when Emma told me she was pregnant. She'd decided to go about it on her own. Of course I offered to help. In turn I've been spending my summers with my grand niece. Eleanor is the sweetest and I have no complaints. Though we might need better living arrangements.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              • Emma Bailey (niece)
              • Eleanor Bailey (grand niece)
              • Claire Bailey née Price (half sister) • Logan Bailey (brother in-law)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Don't have one
              FRIENDS
              • Attina Elliott (npc)
              • Bréanainn Cian Conri (npc)

ACQUAINTANCES • Staff at Hogwarts
              ENEMIES • None
              PETS • None

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 07/06/2020

UPDATES MADE
■ Age
■ Bio Updated

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:16 am
xxxxEMMAxxxCHRISTAxxxBAILEY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES M for short

AGE 31

BIRTHDAY December 21, 2018.

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 13 inches, Cherry Wood, with Phoenix Feather Core

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Gay

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pic. [30+] Later On [x]
              Random Anime Pic. (Past) [5 - 7] [8 - 10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18+]

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2037

HONORS None

CLUBS
                  ■ Quidditch Reserve Chaser (1st, 2nd & 4th Year) / Chaser (3rd, 5th - 7th Year)
                  ■ Music Club (2nd - 7th Year)
                  ■ Art Club (7th Year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Flying
                  Herbology
                  Muggle Studies

WORST LESSONS
                  Transfiguration
                  History
                  Astronomy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ P
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Art ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Divination ~ O
                  Healing ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  Potions ~ E
                  Art ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Divination ~ O
                  Healing ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Quidditch Chaser for Montrose Magpies & the Scottish Team

DREAM JOB My Current Job

■ LIGHTHEARTED I've always been the happy carefree type. So long as something isn’t gnawing on my mind, I’m normally pretty content with life. I’ve had a lot of rejection in my life; my father’s disapproval of my magic and being turned down by Clem. I even skipped out on my own wedding. Even still things got better for me as I played Quidditch and pursued my professional career. With life’s issues, I try to find the finer things in life. Like for instance my daughter. Life is to short to dwell on the negative all the time.
              ■ CREATIVE My mum always said I have a real artistic gift. I used to have a knack for telling stories, though I’ve grown out of storytelling. As a young teen I was heavily into drawing and other forms of artistic expression. I’ve never done anything over the top but I’m actually not that bad with a pencil. I dabble in it every now and then. Since having a child I’m pretty good at coming up with a story or two at bedtime.
              ■ OBSERVANT As a kid I loved figuring out puzzles and word searches or even the occasional crossword. I’ve always paid attention and put things together most of the time to figure things out. This includes the real-life problems in my life. Though I’m far from perfect when putting things together. Even I read the signals of human interactions wrong, but at least I put in a good effort.
              ■ LOYAL I’ve always been a loyal friend to those who earn my loyalty and I like spending time with others. I talk quite a bit when I want to, and I love to have fun. I tend to make friends easily. Being dependable you can always count on me to be there for a friend. There’s not much I won’t do.
              ■ STUBBORN I can also be downright stubborn at times. When I believe in something, I can be very persistent on it. That's how I used to be when my father and I got into our arguments about magic when I was younger. I’m still just as stubborn about stuff but I can be far more reasonable too.
              ■ EMOTIONAL I've been said to be emotionally sporadic. I can go from one extreme to the other without much thought. I can have a pretty bad temper sometimes, so mum taught me when I was young to close my eyes and count to ten. I’ve learned to control how I’m feeling, and I don’t have to count to ten anymore, though sometimes I still do. I’ll admit I’m still prone to an outburst or two every now and again but I’m definitely better now from when I was a kid. I can also have my sad moments where I cry on a drop of a hat for seemingly no reason, pretty sure that’s hormones.

Hanging with Friends
                  Art
                  Puzzles
                  My Family
                  Soft Textures
                  Quidditch

DISLIKES
                  Broccoli
                  Yelling
                  Fighting
                  Needless Killing
                  Rain

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch
                  Puzzles
                  Reading
                  Drawing

STRENGTHS
                  Loving unconditionally
                  Forgiving.

WEAKNESSES
                  Stubborn at times
                  Extremely Emotional

FEARS
                  Being unwanted
                  The dark
                  Something happening to my daughter

CHILDHOOD I was born with a mum and dad that loved me and I hope still do. Ever since my mum read me stories about mythical creatures and magical things when I was young it always nagged on my mind. What if magic was really real? I believed it was. My dad on the other hand believed I was being naïve and childish. Funny a child being childish… My mum tried to get him to lighten up on me but he kept telling me magic wasn't real. We always got into fights about it which I usually just ended up run away.

When I turned seven my dad and I got into another one of our fight again about my ‘childish’ beliefs. Only this time I started arguing back at him and when I let all of my feelings out my dad’s jacket caught fire. I didn't know where it came from but my mum rushed over to calm me down. Once I became calm the fire disappeared. My dad hasn’t spoken to me since that happened saying I was a witch. I don’t know why he began to believe in magic but now I’m wishing I hadn't of listened to him.

After that my mum took me to stay at my Uncle Landon's. It was my first time meeting him but he turned out to be a pretty cool guy. He was just like me and told me everything about magic and Hogwarts. He told me he works there as a professor of flying. I'm really looking forward to flying and quidditch. It sounds like so much fun. I could go on but I'd just be rambling for hours. Hogwarts is going to be great and I just can't wait!

SCHOOL YEARS

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
              A loyal friend like you?
              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!

Hufflepuff!

My trip to Hogwarts my first year wasn’t the greatest after running into Kyson and then meeting Tessa. However the sorting hat was right to sort me into Hufflepuff. Things turned around for me then. I made a lot of friends and even became best friends with Hannah. I also got to see Kai again as we were sorted into the same house. I enjoyed my classes and even tried out of the Quidditch team as Chaser. I ended up making reserve my first year along with my friend Hannah. It wasn’t until my fifth year that I got on the starting lineup for the team. It sucked but at the same time I didn’t mind the wait.

During my first year my father found out my mum was in contact with me still. So when summer rolled around he wanted to see me. I personally didn’t want to but my uncle told me to hear him out. So I did… he wanted to fix things between us but I didn’t think that was possible. I wasn’t about to hold my breath or anything. Anyways he wanted me to stay at the apartment for a few weeks during the summer. I didn’t want to but I guess I was bribed into with art supplies and a new broom for school.

On the day I was supposed to go back to school, my father was going to see me off along with my mother. Needless to say he never came. I shouldn’t have been surprised. So I spent the train ride talking to Anna-Maria about it. She seemed to understand and she even told me about her parents and how she lives with her uncle too. So during my second year I joined the music club meeting even more people. That was the year Rhys was losing point for Ravenclaw left right and center. I felt bad for Ravenclaw.

It was also the year of the masquerade ball where I started to realize I had a thing for other girls. I even started crushing on Clementine. I was so afraid to tell her how I feel because I didn’t want to ruin what we had as friends. Never mind what my father might think. It wasn’t until third year that I finally told her. She wasn’t sure about her feelings so we tried going on a date.

Fourth year rolled around and I found myself gaining a new friend in Cordelia. She’s a Hufflepuff a year older then Hannah and I. I went to Hogsmeade with her to do a little shopping before the end of the year. It helped strength out friendship. Coming into my fifth year I spend the whole summer studying for my OWLs. Cordelia told me about them and I wanted to be prepared. Despite trying to avoid my parents with the need to study, I couldn’t get out of going to their place. Course, that resulted in my parents and me talking about school and Quidditch which my father didn’t understand. He dug at everything I said which only made it worse. I luckily managed to get away from it a bit by hang out with Anna-Maria at Diagon Alley.

Fifth year hit and I had cut my hair off and changed my wardrobe to a kind of gothic punk vibe. I had a lot to worry about with OWLs, Quidditch, and on top of that I had to talk with Minnie. She had yet to tell me if she felt the same and at this point I just wanted an answer. Unfortunately it turned out she didn't feel the same way I did. I couldn’t help but feel hurt by the rejection. We're still friends though and we're probably better off that way. During the summer between fifth and sixth year my father and I worked things out. We had a heart to heart. It was a start.

Sixth year I had dropped a couple classes, what with failing one class (astronomy) and failing to meet the requirement for another (transfigurations). Plus I didn’t really want to continue History. My luck started going up from the summer as at the beginning of the year I met Alethea a fourth year Slytherin. I found I liked her and well… I asked her out and she said yes. We even had our first kiss!

Seventh year had me worried about the future. While I did join the art club I did have my NEWTs to worry about. Luckily I managed to get through them with high scores. On top of that I play some really good games in Quidditch despite only winning on game. I should be scouted for a few Quidditch teams. In my seven years at Hogwarts we won the House and Quidditch Cups twice. I ended up dating twice... found love with one of them. I made great friends and had fun even with the ups and downs. I can’t complain and can't wait for what comes next.

POST GRADUATION I was scouted for the Quidditch Team in Scotland, which was awesome! I Been playing with the team since. When Alethea graduated she proposed and I said yes. We were engaged and were going to move in with each other. Before any of that I broke it off with her... Maybe I was just scared about what it meant for us but either way I screwed up. In 2046 I attended Cora's wedding. I was shocked for the invite given my lack of a social life as of late. I'm trying to get myself back out there. Lately all I've been thinking about is having a kid of my own like everyone else around me.

Two years later I had gone through with getting a donor and on September 21 of 2048 I gave birth to Eleanor Jada a health baby girl. She's my everything apart from my career. I love telling her stories and seeing how smart she is at such a young age. Luckily when I'm working I have the help of my uncle during the summer and my mum the rest of the time. She seems to enjoy the time she spends with them.

FAMILY
              • Eleanor Bailey (daughter)
              • Landon Price (uncle)
              • Claire Bailey née Price (mother) • Logan Bailey (father)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Hannah Grey
              FRIENDS
              • Kai Bannister (npc)
              • Minnie Fenwick (npc)
              • Hannah Grey
              • Anna-Marie Curtis (npc)
              • Cordelia Quimby-Winthrop
              • Gideon Reid
              • Kyson Macclellan
              • Kiera Murdoch

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Lionel Lira (npc)
              • Zephyros Whitethorne
              • Contessa Macclellan née Linwood
              • Michelyn Whitethorne
              • Layton Bannister (npc)
              • Alethea Butler (ex-girlfriend - npc)
              • Class of 2037

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • Burrowing Owl named Scout [x]

UPDATED 07/06/2020

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Bio
■ Personality section tweaked to be more her age

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:17 am
Claire Miriam Bailey

*NPCed as of 04/06/18

xxxxCLAIRExxxMIRIAMxxxBAILEY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Just Claire

AGE 50

BIRTHDAY August 1, 1991

BLOOD STATUS Muggle

GENDER Female

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

ATTENDED Muggle Highschool

CLASS OF 2009

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT House Wife

DREAM JOB Pastry Chef

■ LIGHTHEARTED I'm usually a cheerful person, putting on a smile for everyone to see. Some might even consider me bubbly at time. That's what I try to bring across anyways. I'm far from carefree at least these days with everything going on between my daughter Emma and my husband Logan. As long as I make it appear like I'm unfazed by it that still counts right?
              ■ DEPRESSED With all the overwhelming changes to our family life I've come to be depressed. I honestly felt that I was going to lose my daughter. When that didn't happen it helped but know I just wish I could make things better in the family. Sadly my husband has been difficult and is stuck in his ways.
              ■ FAITHFUL Despite the troubles with my family life I'm faithful to my husband. I'd never leave him, not in a million years. Perhaps that's just me being loyal but that's how I feel. I'm a wife, a mother, and a sister. Even though I wasn't much of the last part... Regardless I do my best to remain true to those that are a part of my life. Loyalty maybe but there's no way else I'd rather be. I know things will work out in the end eventually.
              ■ LOVING Of course being a mother I'm a loving individual. Although I've always been that way, I'm affectionate to everyone. I'm known for being kind and sympathetic in regards to other people and their situations. I have an unconditional love for those around me and nothing will ever change that. I put love in everything I do including in my baking.
              ■ ARTISTIC I'm not exactly artistic in the typical sense. I'm a baker at heart. As such I tend to invent new and interesting things. Pies are my number one enjoyment. You can put anything into a pie and it will turn into a wonderfully delicious thing. Pastry is my canvas and everything else is just my supplies to turn it into a master piece.
              ■ INSECURE Though it may not show when I'm baking I'm not the most confident person. When I'm in the kitchen I've got confidents but the moment I walk out of the kitchen that changes. I find myself fading into the background, or becoming anxious and unsure about doing things right. Even if I do things right I always end up second guessing myself. Sadly I've been that way all my life.

Inventing new pies
                  My little girl
                  Helping others
                  Spending time as a family

DISLIKES
                  That I had a brother and never knew it
                  The way my husband treats our daughter
                  Dust
                  Fighting
                  Loud Noises

HOBBIES
                  Making Pies
                  Cooking in General
                  Hanging with my daughter

STRENGTHS
                  Baking
                  Remembering random pieces of information.

WEAKNESSES
                  I can’t say no...
                  I’m too nice for my own good.

FEARS
                  Losing everything I have

CHILDHOOD I was born and then given away to another family. So I never knew my biological parents. It wasn’t until I was about the eighteen that I meet my mother, her husband, and my half-brother. At the first chance to meet them I was scared, nervous, and at the time not overly fond of the idea. Having your whole world seem like a lie after that long was hard for me to deal with. Once I meet them I decided to go about my life figuring they didn’t need me in their lives if I hadn’t been since birth.

ADULTHOOD Soon after that I meet a guy named Logan. We married in the spring of 2017 and have been together ever since. A year later we had a daughter named Emma and she’s such a joy to have around I couldn’t see my life without her. When she turned seven the family got a shock of our lives. My husband was having another one of his rants about how magic isn’t real. Emma got really upset about it and then suddenly there was a spark and then fire. I wasn’t sure how it happened but Logan was sure of what he saw, our daughter started the fire. I wasn’t sure of that but since then he wanted nothing to do with her and told me to get rid of her.

I took her to my Brother Landon's place figuring maybe he would understand. Sure enough he did saying Emma was magically gifted. I didn't know whether to believe it at first but over time it started making more sense. When she turned eleven I went to Diagon Alley with her and Landon and I got the whole run down. It's more complicated than I thought it might be. Although interesting. Regardless Emma seems happy with her uncle. Sadly after her first year Logan found out about where Emma was and how I'd still been in touch. He apparently wants to work things out, I'm not sure if he can but perhaps he can try.

After Emma's first year Logan and I convinced herself to stay at the apartment a couple weeks during the summer. Though I know she prefers her uncle's I know this is good for her. Sadly Logan skipped out on seeing her off second year. Which I know Emma wasn't happy about. Things were rough for a long time. Emma hardly wanted anything to do with him until sixth year. Luckily things are a lot better now although I doubt with her graduating she’ll actually visit the apartment.

FAMILY
              • Landon Price (half-brother)
              • Emma Bailey (daughter)
              • Logan Bailey (husband)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • Logan Bailey
              BEST FRIEND • Landon Price
              FRIENDS
              • Landon Price
              • Logan Bailey

ACQUAINTANCES • None
              ENEMIES • None
              PETS • None

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:18 am
Logan Zane Bailey

*NPCed as of 04/06/18

xxxxLOGANxxxZANExxxBAILEY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Logan

AGE 52

BIRTHDAY October 13, 1988

BLOOD STATUS Muggle

GENDER Male

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

ATTENDED Muggle Highschool

CLASS OF 2006

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Manager of a muggle store

DREAM JOB Anything that pays more money

■ NARROW-MINDED I've never been very accepting of things that I don't understand. Nor am I accepting of other people’s views that differ from my own. Anything out of the ordinary just doesn't make sense to me. Thus I find myself avoiding such things. Which is why magic is a hard topic for me. I don't believe in it... or rather I don't want to believe in it.
              ■ OPINIONATED I'm also really opinionated. I'm not afraid to speak my mind. Chances are if I don't agree with another person's view I'll just come right out and say it. Sure I may be blunt but at least I'm honest. Though I'm only honest about what I believe. Even if someone was right about something, chances are I wouldn't be honest about it, if I didn't believe it would work.
              ■ HOTHEADED Since I have a narrow mind and I'm opinionated, of course I'd be a bit of a hothead. I'm easily annoyed or rather irritated when people speak nonsense. The more someone pushes the more I more annoyed I get which causes me to be rather voice. In other words I shout quite a bit. If I'm not shouting them I'm usually found stomping around all while trying to calm myself back to being reasonable.
              ■ BUSINESSLIKE Despite my flaws though, I'm hardworking. In a work environment I can be very professional. I'm a business man and one has to work with fast and effectively.
              ■ AMBITIOUS Since I was a small child my father told me you needed to have goals... goals worthwhile. You needed to find ways to reach your goals and get ahead in life. I've come to be very ambitious because of that advice. I have big goals but have yet to fulfill most of them. Though I'm not about to walk away from them. However, I may have to rework my plans.

Collecting Stamps
                  Watching Baseball
                  Hanging with the Guys
                  Thunderstorms

DISLIKES
                  Extreme Temperature Changes
                  Complainers
                  My daughter's belief in such things as magic
                  Slackers
                  Things that don’t logically make sense
                  That my daughter has magical talent

HOBBIES
                  Baseball
                  Going out for a few drinks with the guys

STRENGTHS
                  I’m a good liar
                  I’m good at remembering numbers

WEAKNESSES
                  I can’t handle anything that doesn’t exist in my world.
                  I come across to people as a bit of a jerk without even trying.

FEARS
                  People thinking I don’t care and that I’m a terrible person
                  Anything to do with Magic

CHILDHOOD I grew up learning that there was no time for play if you want to succeed in life. Though, I was told that taking a break every now and then is worth its while. That’s probably why I do all the work no questions asked and I don’t take made up stories well. That would then make it seem odd that I meet a girl and soon married ending up with a daughter. I’ll cut to the chase though, my wife’s name is Claire and we’ve been married since the spring of 2017. Our daughter’s name is Emma and has an active imagination.

ADULTHOOD At the age of seven Emma was going on about magic. Every single time she did we'd argue. I wish she would just let it go but she persists regardless of what I say or how I say it. This time was no different. However this time Emma got really upset about it and then suddenly there was a spark in the air and fire appeared after that. It happened when she started to have her little temper tantrum and I’m sure that she’s the one who started it. There’s nothing else I can say about what happened expect that once my wife calmed her down the fire disappeared. That and the jacket I was wearing at the time got destroyed because of it. After that I just wanted her gone and out of my life. I didn't need nor want an explanation I just want whatever happened to disappear.

It was a rough patch with Claire and I for a while but she didn't live me. It wasn't until my daughter was twelve that I found out that my wife was still in contact. Giving it some thought over the years, I want to try and make it right. Although I'm quite terrified I should try. Of course I don't know how well I'll do. Seeing Emma again I don't think she's impressed with me one bit and I don't know if I can fix it. Though my wife and I convinced her to visit the house a couple of weeks in the summer I know I messed up. I was suppose to go see our daughter off to school for her second year but chickened out. I said something came up, when nothing did. Fortunately she hasn't said anything about it but I know it bothered her. Maybe I'm not meant to be a father anymore.

Three years later Emma told use about all her studying and exams. What she wanted to do and everything. Perhaps I wasn’t very understanding when she said she wanted to play something called Quidditch. I just don’t think that being on a sports team is realistic. It wasn’t until a year later that we talked things over just to two of us. We both said some things about how we felt and I think I was able to reconnect with my daughter in some small way. I just hope I can keep building from there even if she’s all grown up now.

FAMILY
              • Claire Bailey née Price (wife)
              • Emma Bailey (daughter)
              • Landon Price (brother in-law)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • Claire Bailey née Price
              BEST FRIEND • Claire Bailey née Price
              FRIENDS • Claire Bailey née Price
              ACQUAINTANCES • Collages at work
              ENEMIES • None
              PETS • None

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:10 pm
xxxxELEANORxxxJADAxxxBAILEY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Ellie or Ella

AGE Two

BIRTHDAY September 21, 2048

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

MORE THAN AVERAGE Possible Animagus when older

WAND TBD

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION TBD

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Momoe Nagisa (Anime) Primarily... [x]

TO ATTEND Hogwarts

HOUSE n/a

STARTING YEAR 2060

HONORS n/a

CLUBS
                  List of clubs
                  List of clubs
                  List of clubs

BEST LESSONS
                  Flying
                  Potions
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  History
                  Astronomy
                  - - -

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Helpful Young Person

DREAM JOB Quidditch Player like her mum or a Baker.

■ SOCIABLE Eleanor is extremely friendly. She loves interacting with people. With the gift to talk there is no stopping her from telling some wild story about something throughout the day. She loves to be with others and typically hates being alone. If she had a choice between hanging with friends or being in a quiet corner, she’d totally choose her friends. In turn she also likes the idea of being approachable. Being young that’s seemingly easy but she hopes to keep that when she’s older.
              ■ STUBBORN Eleanor has gained her mother’s stubborn nature. She’s not one to change her mind when it comes to what she wants to do. When she sets her mind to something, she’s going to do whatever she can to make it happen. In turn this can be a problem as she doesn’t know when to quit. In times that she should give it a rest she’s capable of burning herself out. Hopefully when she’s older she’ll learn when to take a break.
              ■ LOYAL Loyalty is very much Eleanor’s thing, one she gained from her entire family. If a friend is in need she’ll be there. She’ll never give up on a person she’s close to no matter how silly the idea or plan is. She’ll stick by you no matter what with undying friendship.
              ■ HELPFUL As her loyalty to her friends would suggest, Eleanor is the helpful sort. Whether it be a helpful hand or a good ear, she’ll give it. Not only will she help a friend, but she’ll help just about anyone. If there is anything, she can do to help with something she’ll be all over it. Typically, that means helping her grandmother in the kitchen with her baking projects. A nice trade off if you ask her.
              ■ CREATIVE Eleanor is surprisingly quite the creative young lady. She likes to bake and make interesting designs on all of her creations. She also likes to dress up and show off her style like a mini model. Truth be told she is rather artistic even if it isn’t with a pen or pencil. Though her mother could see it becoming a possibility some day.
              ■ CLEVER Despite her age, Eleanor is a quick-witted young girl. She has an attention to detail and in turn is a rather fast learner. She’s full of little quips that make her mother smile. She likes to show how smart she is even if it is in fun. Its never in a “I’m better then you” way but rather a “See what I can do” kind of way. Ellie is always quite pleased with herself when she knows what to say.

Quidditch
                  Baking
                  Dresses
                  Her mother's stories
                  The Color Pink

DISLIKES
                  Hot Weather
                  Grandpa Logan
                  Tests
                  Turtle Necks
                  Bullies

HOBBIES
                  Baking with grandma
                  Flying
                  Playing Dress up

STRENGTHS
                  Fast Learner
                  Good Attention to Detail

WEAKNESSES
                  Gift to Gab
                  Stubborn Determination

FEARS
                  Grandpa Logan
                  Snakes

CHILDHOOD Born out of the whims of her mother, Eleanor was born via donor. Knowing her father as just a number, it meant very little to her. Her mother Emma was all that really mattered in Ellie's life. She spent tons of time with her grandmother while her mother was working or with her great uncle during the summers. There was always something fun to do and time was never wasted.

SCHOOL YEARS Information

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY
              • Emma Bailey (mother)
              • Logan Bailey (grandfather) • Claire Bailey née Price (grandmother)
              • Landon Price (great uncle)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • None
              FRIENDS
              • None
              ACQUAINTANCES
              • None
              ENEMIES • None
              PETS • None

UPDATED 07/06/2020

UPDATES MADE