Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image

We know what you're thinking: you could do better in the wild than those guys and gals on TV.
Before you experiment with getting wacky in the wilderness, see how you stack up against the Naked and Afraid cast with [the] Personal Survival Rating scale.

Please post your results here as well to see how your fellow Gaians compare to you. Feel free to leave comments regarding your PSR and/or how the questions accurately (or inaccurately) reflect the knowledge and skills you would have in a survival situation.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:23 pm
You Have a Personal Survival Rating of 6 out of 10

User Image

You seem to know a lot about survival, but remember, this isn't summer camp. If you keep testing yourself, when the time comes, you could prove to be a survival ace.

---

Having watched a variety of survival-oriented shows and taken nature-oriented classes, I think my PSR rating is pretty accurate for me.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Frightful Fox

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:06 pm

You Have a Personal Survival Rating of 7 out of 10

You have a good chance of surviving, but it's the little things that count. Perhaps you need to work on patience and being a team player. Remember it's not all about you; if your survival buddy finds food they may remember if you ditched them on the trail. The odds are in your favor, so it's time to play nice.

"QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games