Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
20 Y/O Male Looking for a Female Companion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reikon Soushike

6,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm
Well, my name is Jonathan, and I'm a 20 y/o looking for a lady to take part in shenanigans. I'm 5'11", kinda larger than average frame. A picture of myself is included in my signature.

So a bit about myself should be the next part right? Allon-sy then! As far as my interests, I like anime, animals, coding in various languages, cooking interesting dishes, drawing, gaming, reading online comics and watching funny videos, writing on occasion, and a few other things. For fandoms we may share, I'm a fan of Doctor Who, Homestuck, a lot of animes and manga, Kitchen Nightmares, Mythbusters, - pretty much will summarize it to say if the plot is good, the show has intellectual value, or if it's full of action and or humor, I probably like it.

Music wise, I listen to almost all types aside from country. Main interest though are punk rock, metal, anime openings, some rap, nerdcore (nerdy raps- look up Brentalfloss, Jowin, or Cashamill), and hip hop, and classical. On occasion, I chill out and just listen to the sounds of nature.

I'll just wrap this up with what I would like in a potential companion. I want a girl who's open minded and also well informed. We don't have to like everything the same, just enough to keep our relationship going. It'll be fun figuring new things about a partner; makes life an adventure. I want a girl who adds as much to my life as I can add to hers. But mostly I want a girl who can be my best friend while we travel through the crazy world we call "life" and have a laugh at all the small things.

If that hasn't scared you off, please shoot me a PM! Or if you'd prefer to talk on Skype, add me at "jonathan_johnny115". Just mention Gaia and your username in the request so I know why you've added me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:45 am
Reikon Soushike
Well, my name is Jonathan, and I'm a 20 y/o looking for a lady to take part in shenanigans. I'm 5'11", kinda larger than average frame. A picture of myself is included in my signature.

So a bit about myself should be the next part right? Allon-sy then! As far as my interests, I like anime, animals, coding in various languages, cooking interesting dishes, drawing, gaming, reading online comics and watching funny videos, writing on occasion, and a few other things. For fandoms we may share, I'm a fan of Doctor Who, Homestuck, a lot of animes and manga, Kitchen Nightmares, Mythbusters, - pretty much will summarize it to say if the plot is good, the show has intellectual value, or if it's full of action and or humor, I probably like it.

Music wise, I listen to almost all types aside from country. Main interest though are punk rock, metal, anime openings, some rap, nerdcore (nerdy raps- look up Brentalfloss, Jowin, or Cashamill), and hip hop, and classical. On occasion, I chill out and just listen to the sounds of nature.

I'll just wrap this up with what I would like in a potential companion. I want a girl who's open minded and also well informed. We don't have to like everything the same, just enough to keep our relationship going. It'll be fun figuring new things about a partner; makes life an adventure. I want a girl who adds as much to my life as I can add to hers. But mostly I want a girl who can be my best friend while we travel through the crazy world we call "life" and have a laugh at all the small things.

If that hasn't scared you off, please shoot me a PM! Or if you'd prefer to talk on Skype, add me at "jonathan_johnny115". Just mention Gaia and your username in the request so I know why you've added me.

hello there ill skype you further cause i have piano class so we can talk through there then after that ill be back on gaia  

lili473

Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff