Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
All of mine are looking for plots- Updated with singles! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:33 pm
Bluedemonwolf
Fatal Irony
Bluedemonwolf
Fatal Irony

Hey Fatal. I absolutely love Seamus and was wondering if you wanted to plot and rp with my girl Fenri. They can be friends but I would love for them to have a fling or even become lifemates if the rp/plots go that way. Let me know what you think or if you want to know more about her. I'm still working on her history and personality some but I know most of it.

User Image

Just letting you know I'm about to be very busy (getting full time at work, plus full time school) But I still am very interested in this smile

As am I. If you just want to do plotting for now and then maybe rp them when life slows down for you that is fine by me. If you do want to rp them still I can set something up and you can reply when you're able. Just let me know what kind of scenario sounds good for for you. I listed a couple of them for how they possibly meet for the first time.
Quote:
Hm.. the kind of trouble she's usually involved in would probably sticking her nose where it doesn't belong and getting into fights. I would imagine if she finds someone being bullied or even attacked by an evil pony she would immediately step in to help.

She can eat meat but doesn't do so often as her family are just normal ponies who don't eat meat. She doesn't hunt often so she doesn't hunt very well. Maybe that's how they first meet? She's trying to hunt something and is failing and he hears/sees her?

Or she be helping a random pony fend off some bad guys?

I think plotting for now is the best way to go; got a lot going on lately XD

I like the hunting idea! I think it'd be cute. He'd just sort of step in like "Here... food" or something XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:37 pm
Fatal Irony
Bluedemonwolf
Fatal Irony
Bluedemonwolf
Fatal Irony

Hey Fatal. I absolutely love Seamus and was wondering if you wanted to plot and rp with my girl Fenri. They can be friends but I would love for them to have a fling or even become lifemates if the rp/plots go that way. Let me know what you think or if you want to know more about her. I'm still working on her history and personality some but I know most of it.

User Image

Just letting you know I'm about to be very busy (getting full time at work, plus full time school) But I still am very interested in this smile

As am I. If you just want to do plotting for now and then maybe rp them when life slows down for you that is fine by me. If you do want to rp them still I can set something up and you can reply when you're able. Just let me know what kind of scenario sounds good for for you. I listed a couple of them for how they possibly meet for the first time.
Quote:
Hm.. the kind of trouble she's usually involved in would probably sticking her nose where it doesn't belong and getting into fights. I would imagine if she finds someone being bullied or even attacked by an evil pony she would immediately step in to help.

She can eat meat but doesn't do so often as her family are just normal ponies who don't eat meat. She doesn't hunt often so she doesn't hunt very well. Maybe that's how they first meet? She's trying to hunt something and is failing and he hears/sees her?

I like the hunting idea! I think it'd be cute. He'd just sort of step in like "Here... food" or something XD

I know how that is. Plotting it is! XP

XD Alright sounds good. I'll make a note of it. Just let me know if there's anything else you'd like to plot out or when things slow down for you to rp.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:12 pm
Bluedemonwolf
Fatal Irony
Bluedemonwolf
Fatal Irony
Bluedemonwolf

User Image

Quote:

XD Alright sounds good. I'll make a note of it. Just let me know if there's anything else you'd like to plot out or when things slow down for you to rp.

Sure! And you can poke me on aim and skype too smile

aim - xFatalIronyx
Skype - Fatal.irony  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:17 pm
Fatal Irony
Bluedemonwolf
Fatal Irony
Bluedemonwolf
Fatal Irony

Quote:

Sure! And you can poke me on aim and skype too smile

aim - xFatalIronyx
Skype - Fatal.irony

Cool! You can always poke me on aim. I can't usually remember my Skype info so I don't usually give it out.
aim- BlueWolfXIII  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:33 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24694639#372079599  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:35 am
ARRRRPEEEEE

here  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:50 am
2017 is right around the corner! Can't wait to set new goals for the new year! 2016 was a bountiful and productive year for me at Soquili. I hope 2017 brings more of the same!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:27 am
New goals up! Going to work on adding the new ponies and actually filling out their plots XDD  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers