Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
14||F||Happily Looking for That One Guy! ~(15-19)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:43 am
Hello, well I guess I'll start her:

Well, My name is Chelsea! But I am usually named Cj from my middle name, Jane. I also have the nicknames Chels, CC, and Cameron. (long story on that one) Also I like the last name Orsco for some weird reason x3

I'm a very outgoing person I must admit. I love to talk and roleplay. I have a life of writing stories and playing video games, it's just the way I do things. I am often found online a lot because I have but two true friends outside of my house walls and prefer to stay in. I am also a first chair violinist and love it! <3 I live in the Marshall Islands and I'm a diver (recreational). I am often called these things: Weird, misunderstood, funny, playful, sarcastic, quick witted, flirtatious, boy-crazy. I like a guy who can be protective and sweet but also immature and annoying at times. I mean, I find that somehow, MAJORLY adorable, also, gaming nerds or computer nerds are another weakness of mine. ^,^
P.s. I suck at these and do better with roleplays or writing stories! >.< sorry!

I look like this, but I edited it because I was really bored. Message me (or post) sometime if you want to talk or post below to strike up a conversation!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:00 am
Bumpy?? >.o  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:07 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Ello. Not sure if you're looking but I think I'd be interested to get to know ya  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:26 am
Odoeb
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Ello. Not sure if you're looking but I think I'd be interested to get to know ya

Well I always am so I'm delighted to meet you! ^,^  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:34 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Odoeb
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Well I'll say some stuff about myself I guess. I'm 18 for starters, male (of course). My name is Dagen, a Irish name for black hair, and I'm a creative kind of person. I am pretty quiet (though I'm working on that) but tend to be odd in my own ways especially if I get to know someone enough. I love people who are weird and out of the ordinary because they make life interesting. I am a gamer, I play things like WoW, LoL, Starcraft and a whole list of other games though i'm restricted to the computer at the moment. I live in Canada near the bottom of BC, and no we don't ride polar bears to school. I can be intelligent, caring, spontaneous, and a very loyal kind of person. I also love to roleplay and do it on a day to day basis. One day I hope to make my own Indie Gaming Company after I learn the basics of gaming (Which I'm currently working on). If you have any questions feel free to ask o:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:57 am
Odoeb
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Odoeb
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Well I'll say some stuff about myself I guess. I'm 18 for starters, male (of course). My name is Dagen, a Irish name for black hair, and I'm a creative kind of person. I am pretty quiet (though I'm working on that) but tend to be odd in my own ways especially if I get to know someone enough. I love people who are weird and out of the ordinary because they make life interesting. I am a gamer, I play things like WoW, LoL, Starcraft and a whole list of other games though i'm restricted to the computer at the moment. I live in Canada near the bottom of BC, and no we don't ride polar bears to school. I can be intelligent, caring, spontaneous, and a very loyal kind of person. I also love to roleplay and do it on a day to day basis. One day I hope to make my own Indie Gaming Company after I learn the basics of gaming (Which I'm currently working on). If you have any questions feel free to ask o:

Wow! Everything I can relate to! I used to have a crush on a guy with the same name, spelled differently of course. I also play WoW and I want to play a new game called Wildstar it seems so exciting! ^,^  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:06 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Odoeb
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Odoeb
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Wow! Everything I can relate to! I used to have a crush on a guy with the same name, spelled differently of course. I also play WoW and I want to play a new game called Wildstar it seems so exciting! ^,^

People with names similar to mine o.0 magical. I think your a type of person I can relate to as well, cause of your personality and everything. What is wildstar about? cause I swear I have heard of it before  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:14 am
Odoeb
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Odoeb
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Odoeb
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

People with names similar to mine o.0 magical. I think your a type of person I can relate to as well, cause of your personality and everything. What is wildstar about? cause I swear I have heard of it before

Wildstar is about a war going on between the Allies and the (i forgot the name). There are multiple creatures on each side and basically is like WoW. except more cartoonish, and you have your own house.  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:26 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Odoeb
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Odoeb
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Wildstar is about a war going on between the Allies and the (i forgot the name). There are multiple creatures on each side and basically is like WoW. except more cartoonish, and you have your own house.

sounds cool. xD in WoW im a 90 orc but im restarting with a friend. how much do you it? also are there any other games you usually play.

Also....you play the violin, which is probably my favorite instrument ever xD what kind of music do you like to listen to? :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:48 am
Odoeb

Um, actually, haha I'm a blood elf and like, a level five or something. I don't often go on unless I'm at my friend's house who does have it, I actually use her account, bless her.

I love the violin, but when I moved i had to give up my rental that I'd had since it was new. I'm kinda embarrassed to admit it but when we left that music store, I was crying. I am saving up my own money to buy my own 4/4 violin and play by myself again, smell the bitter sweet aroma of violin polish, taking my bow across the strings, <3 as for music? I am basically everything from 80's to Paramore to Black Veil Brides. Or Toby Mac, stuff like that, I'm basically all across the board.  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:55 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Odoeb

Um, actually, haha I'm a blood elf and like, a level five or something. I don't often go on unless I'm at my friend's house who does have it, I actually use her account, bless her.

I love the violin, but when I moved i had to give up my rental that I'd had since it was new. I'm kinda embarrassed to admit it but when we left that music store, I was crying. I am saving up my own money to buy my own 4/4 violin and play by myself again, smell the bitter sweet aroma of violin polish, taking my bow across the strings, <3 as for music? I am basically everything from 80's to Paramore to Black Veil Brides. Or Toby Mac, stuff like that, I'm basically all across the board.

Talented, interesting to talk to, and cute. xD I have to say I'm pretty impressed so far. I love all types of music to from 60's to hard core dubstep. At this point I will literally listen to everything except very graphic rap/death metal. As of late I am getting into more techno stuff though, i especially like 8bit  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:01 am
Odoeb
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Odoeb

Talented, interesting to talk to, and cute. xD I have to say I'm pretty impressed so far. I love all types of music to from 60's to hard core dubstep. At this point I will literally listen to everything except very graphic rap/death metal. As of late I am getting into more techno stuff though, i especially like 8bit

heh you're not that bad yourself, don't give me all the credit mister! as for the techno: I am learning how to mix actually! I am so psyched! I love Skrillex and a few Indie DJs so I am a pretty techno nerd I guess you could say! (and too much screemo in a song to where you don't know what their saying... o.o not cool)  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:12 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Odoeb
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Odoeb

heh you're not that bad yourself, don't give me all the credit mister! as for the techno: I am learning how to mix actually! I am so psyched! I love Skrillex and a few Indie DJs so I am a pretty techno nerd I guess you could say! (and too much screemo in a song to where you don't know what their saying... o.o not cool)

That's so cool! I wish I could learn how to do that stuff. Also I am such a major nerd...all the typical videogames, i roleplay, i do dungeons and dragons, i even still play pokemon to this day -w-' what type of mixing are you trying to do? techno, dubstep????  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:19 am
Odoeb

Hah, it takes a lot of work and can get really confusing, I'm still learning basics right now. but I am going to be doing dubstep! ~ hehe! oh I have played pokemon ever since I had my gamboy color from my sister to my advanced, DS, DSlite, and the wii! however, I'm not a huge fan of the Wii xP  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:23 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Odoeb

Hah, it takes a lot of work and can get really confusing, I'm still learning basics right now. but I am going to be doing dubstep! ~ hehe! oh I have played pokemon ever since I had my gamboy color from my sister to my advanced, DS, DSlite, and the wii! however, I'm not a huge fan of the Wii xP

daaang, we gotta battle sometime biggrin (mostly joking but it would be awesome). I'm going to bed cause its 3am here xD but you should add me so we can keep talking, it has been pretty awesome so far. hope to talk to ya tomorrow  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games