Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
College course

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:10 am
Ok so I haven't been around lately as i started college and part of my course is Social Media which is basically facebook/twitter/youtube etc.

I really need as many people as possible to like my page please! You all rock and I cant thank you all enough!

My Facebook page! <--- please like! heart heart heart

~ ancantsia ~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:47 am
ancantsia
Ok so I haven't been around lately as i started college and part of my course is Social Media which is basically facebook/twitter/youtube etc.

I really need as many people as possible to like my page please! You all rock and I cant thank you all enough!

My Facebook page! <--- please like! heart heart heart

~ ancantsia ~

Good luck!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Kitana Lui

Wrathful Mystic

19,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:11 am
What's your course by the way? Mine is Architecture so I do not really log-in everyday because of those freaking plates sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:54 am
kitanalui15
What's your course by the way? Mine is Architecture so I do not really log-in everyday because of those freaking plates sweatdrop
User Image

Visual Communications =]

Its an art course but we dabble in different things like photography, life drawing, print making. The unit is called Social Media and we are discussing the pros and cons of things like Facebook and Twitter etc. We have a competition going on to see how many likes we can get on a page we have created - its about the advertising side of Facebook where we are the "company" and were selling our "product". The ammount of likes is to see how many people we can bring in to our page to view our "product"
I'm not random. You just can't think as fast as I doUser Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Kitana Lui

Wrathful Mystic

19,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:10 pm
ancantsia
kitanalui15
User Image

Visual Communications =]

Its an art course but we dabble in different things like photography, life drawing, print making. The unit is called Social Media and we are discussing the pros and cons of things like Facebook and Twitter etc. We have a competition going on to see how many likes we can get on a page we have created - its about the advertising side of Facebook where we are the "company" and were selling our "product". The ammount of likes is to see how many people we can bring in to our page to view our "product"
I'm not random. You just can't think as fast as I doUser Image

Oh..
BTW, how did you post images like that? I don't know how? xd  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas