Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Closed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:28 am
Will make a new thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:30 pm
Oh god you sound like the male version of me, that's so awesome xD I've got a pretty crap social life too, I live on video games, geez xD I'm 18 though so you aren't totally like me but I just had to stop and chat x3  

Lucid Nana

Hygienic Gaian

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:32 pm
Lucid Nana
Oh god you sound like the male version of me, that's so awesome xD I've got a pretty crap social life too, I live on video games, geez xD I'm 18 though so you aren't totally like me but I just had to stop and chat x3

Close enough! How are ya?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:34 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
Lucid Nana

Haha, pretty good, stopped to Role Play because I had to peel myself away from Final Fantasy for a while. And how are ya? xD  

Lucid Nana

Hygienic Gaian

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:37 pm
Lucid Nana
Insanity Beckons Us
Lucid Nana

Haha, pretty good, stopped to Role Play because I had to peel myself away from Final Fantasy for a while. And how are ya? xD

I'm doing alright. Just been wondering lately if there is a point for me to search. No at all has seemed interested. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:39 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
Lucid Nana
Insanity Beckons Us
Lucid Nana

I'm doing alright. Just been wondering lately if there is a point for me to search. No at all has seemed interested. sweatdrop

I'd have to talk to ya first~ Ya sound pretty good though, I mean, it's like, you like stuff and things that I like. xD I also used to play minecraft but THEN my brother took my account for an alt. Jerk he is >o>  

Lucid Nana

Hygienic Gaian

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:40 pm
Lucid Nana
Insanity Beckons Us
Lucid Nana
Insanity Beckons Us
Lucid Nana

I'd have to talk to ya first~ Ya sound pretty good though, I mean, it's like, you like stuff and things that I like. xD I also used to play minecraft but THEN my brother took my account for an alt. Jerk he is >o>

We can keep on talking then. ;P You could just take the account back no?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:41 pm
Pff I wish xD My brother is one of those "I brought it for you now give it back." kinda people. I have a skype if that helps? xD  

Lucid Nana

Hygienic Gaian

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:44 pm
Lucid Nana
Pff I wish xD My brother is one of those "I brought it for you now give it back." kinda people. I have a skype if that helps? xD

Sure~ My Skype is little_ravenx  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:47 am
Bump.  

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:27 pm
Bump.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:58 pm
Bump.  

Sparkles G