Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Uh, new....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hannah4Smiles2

Anxious Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:47 pm
I have to post on here ten times, so, yeah....
Uh, I'm Hannah. I'm 13. I live in the US and used to live in Germany. I live on a farm and raise goats; heart BOERS ROCK!! heart
I am very interested in the Titanic and WW2. I will be participating in 'Titanic, the musical' with other homeschoolers. I am a second class passenger and a fist class rag dancer. Awesome! Through that, I learned that I am a soprano singer. Spelling may be wrong... Anyway, so that's news for me! rofl
My favorite TV show is the 80's TV show- The A-Team. It is an awesome TV show with outlaws that help people. You may think it's old fashion, but just you watch it! lol
I like to RP, so PM me! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:14 pm
Nice to meet chu!~
AND WELCOME TO THE EPICEST GGUILD EVER!
I hope you have fun here c:  

kanxiaru

Hunter

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:01 pm
Welcome to the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:29 pm
I'm just gonna cheat a little and post eight more times... Gold!! twisted  

Hannah4Smiles2

Anxious Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hannah4Smiles2

Anxious Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:32 pm
Post 3, 4, and 5  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:34 pm
nveenme
Uh, I'm Hannah. I'm 13. I live in the US and used to live in Germany. I live on a farm and raise goats; heart BOERS ROCK!! heart
I am very interested in the Titanic and WW2. I will be participating in 'Titanic, the musical' with other homeschoolers. I am a second class passenger and a fist class rag dancer. Awesome! Through that, I learned that I am a soprano singer. Spelling may be wrong... Anyway, so that's news for me! rofl
My favorite TV show is the 80's TV show- The A-Team. It is an awesome TV show with outlaws that help people. You may think it's old fashion, but just you watch it! lol

OMG goats! Do you guys produce goat cheese?  

Fanndis Thorsdottir

Dapper Hunter

Hannah4Smiles2

Anxious Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:36 pm
nveenme
Post 3, 4, and 5

Four.... Gee, I am going to fill this up! I feel kinda bad, but Ten posts?!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:43 pm
Fanndis Thorsdottir
nveenme

LOL. No. Just the cute, sweet kids! They melt your heart!! Nope, no milk, no cheese and definitely NO meat! Too cute and darling for that! xd  

Hannah4Smiles2

Anxious Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:45 pm
nveenme

Nice meeting you Hannah! If you need any help feel free to ask me and I have a charity here in the guild that givers free stuff to newbies! Feel free to drop by!

Here it is smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:59 pm
Artistic Wizard
nveenme

Nice meeting you Hannah! If you need any help feel free to ask me and I have a charity here in the guild that givers free stuff to newbies! Feel free to drop by!

Here it is smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh! Thank you! I'll stop by tomorrow.  

Hannah4Smiles2

Anxious Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hannah4Smiles2

Anxious Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:02 pm
Thank you everyone! You've been so nice!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:07 pm
nveenme
Fanndis Thorsdottir
nveenme

LOL. No. Just the cute, sweet kids! They melt your heart!! Nope, no milk, no cheese and definitely NO meat! Too cute and darling for that! xd

Well, goat cheese is a wonderful thing, but adorable baby goats are probably 10x better!!! I have to say i'm pretty jealous. If I could have a farm I'd want alpacas ^_^  

Fanndis Thorsdottir

Dapper Hunter

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces