Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Looking For A Potential Relationship

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:36 pm
I am on here looking for a real long distance relationship. That may eventually go into a real life one if it works out. smile I am 19 and live in Florida, I work part time at a grocery store. I am overweight and hate shallow ********. I am a gamer and play video games and go on the computer all the time. I hang out with friends when they aren't busy. I am a perv and I make sexual jokes a lot. I do all sorts of jokes but crude humor is what I do most. I am supposed to move sometime next year so that is why I wanna date long distance.

I am looking for someone who is caring, someone who understands me, and someone who knows how to be physical and try new things. It would be great if you had webcam or could text message, either is fine with me. I don't really mind if you got personal issues. As you see I am not perfect. I don't mind what race you are or what beliefs you have. If you live far away, I don't mind that either. Love brings even the most distant hearts together.

If you want to know more about me, just visit my profile. Send me a message if you are interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:28 pm
Bump.  

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:34 am
Bump.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:54 pm
Hellur.
My name is Kelli, but you can call me KeKe, or pretty much anything you want. I live in Michigan. I am not a shallow b***h, for a matter of fact and I enjoy crude humor. I'm a junior in high school and I'm quite excited about music and the sorts. I'm in my high school's choir and I love, love, love to sing. I'm not perfect either, oh my goodness, no. So yeah. Hi. c:  

keke-saurus

Dapper Gaian

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:18 pm
keke-saurus
Hellur.
My name is Kelli, but you can call me KeKe, or pretty much anything you want. I live in Michigan. I am not a shallow b***h, for a matter of fact and I enjoy crude humor. I'm a junior in high school and I'm quite excited about music and the sorts. I'm in my high school's choir and I love, love, love to sing. I'm not perfect either, oh my goodness, no. So yeah. Hi. c:

Hello there. (:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:41 pm
Insanity Beckons Us

Hello there. (:

Oh, hi. ^-^  

keke-saurus

Dapper Gaian

Sparkles G

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:01 am
keke-saurus
Insanity Beckons Us