Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Lesbian Dating here!
20 year old lesbian looking for 19+ lesbian

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Omen

Hygienic Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:34 pm
Good day ladies of Gaia.

My name is Rachel. I'm 20years old and my zodiac is a Leo. I live in Tennessee and I am in no way shape or form country. I'm 5'3", tinny every were except my butt.

My hobbies include carpentry, drawing, playing video games, skiing, ice skating, swimming, marching band, reading my bible, and listening to music. I'm sure there is more, but lets move on.

The type of music I enjoy is a verity, the Beatles (thanks to my dad). Pink is another one of my favorites, since the 3rd grade. Florence and the Machine, Wheatus, the Darkness, ELO, Lady Gaga, Ed Sherran, and more.

Books! Well, funny thing is the only books I can constantly read (without falling asleep) is the bible and graphic novels.

What kind of person I am. I'll start off with the flaws, because I like to end on a good note. I'm a smoker (would be willing to quit). Me being alone in the kitchen is a very bad idea, I simply can not cook worth a squat. I'm horrid at spelling. And my biggest problem I struggle with is sexism (I do love my brother though). Time for the good note. I take into consideration what someone might be feeling, could be thinking, or why they act the way they do. I'm quick to forgive, just as I would want others to forgive me. Great with kids. I'm protective over my dear family, friends, and lady (whoever I'm with). I'm a firm believer in nibbles, nuzzles, and Cuddles (being affectionate is my specialty). I've been told I'm sexy, but majority (including myself) find me to be just cute.

Finally, What I'm looking for. A lesbian (no grey areas). Someone who is willing to communicate, so problems do not continue to grow. A sweet mature girl with a sence if humor. Someone honest. A bit if modesty would be nice, but in this day and age I won't lose sleep over it. I normally go for girly girls or video game/anime nerds, but I'm not really picky. So if you are interested please don't be shy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:17 am
O.O

You read the Bible. . . . . I want to pray with you so hard. heart

But on a less creepy note, hi, how are you?  

Miss-Natty

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150

Little Omen

Hygienic Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:00 pm
I'm doing very well. How about you? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:44 pm
I'm alright, just studying for college mid-terms. . . . fun >.>  

Miss-Natty

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150

DorkiDoki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:38 am
Little Omen

My name is Samantha and I'm 22 years old.
I live in Glasgow (Scotland) and stand at 5'2".

My hobbies include drawing, video games, basketball, music (guitar/piano mostly), art and comics for the most part of things.

I'm rubbish at cooking and have been banned from family and friends kitchens for as long as I can remember. I'm hopeless at it unless it involves baking. I can be very oblivious and people (including past tutors/teachers) have complained about my being "too" honest. It's not that I'm blunt or say the wrong thing - more of the, "I'm trying to let you off but you're not keeping your mouth shut" thing. I can't lie or deceive - it goes against everything of who I am. An ex of mine dumped me because I was "too sacrificing" but I never really understood what that meant. I guess you could say my honesty is also a good note too. I'm rarely ever selfish, quick to forgive and believe that the past is the past and it's where it should stay. I've been told that I'm cute by most people - you can see me on my profile page.

I'm looking for someone who shares my interests with video games, animation, graphic novels... Someone I can basically connect with on something. If you're interested in chatting, PM me any time. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:47 pm
Hello biggrin
That id beautiful place
I'm 22 Breeezy 5'4 and Very fit body.  

Luna Breeeze

Chatty Fairy

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Lesbian Dating here!

Manage Your Items