Reply "AHD" Avatar and Home Discussion
So for your mules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMG_TEH_ZOMBEH

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:15 pm
Do you dress them in just whatever you have left? Or do you give them a theme and shell out?

Some of my accounts are worth more and some are worth less. But this one, is quite nice.

Anyways. I was more going into how much you care about the attention for details.
Kinda like, this makeup.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No one would look this closely at the makeup, but it does look nice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 1:15 pm
ZOMG_TEH_ZOMBEH
Do you dress them in just whatever you have left? Or do you give them a theme and shell out?

Some of my accounts are worth more and some are worth less. But this one, is quite nice.

Anyways. I was more going into how much you care about the attention for details.
Kinda like, this makeup.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No one would look this closely at the makeup, but it does look nice.

I have had the opportunity to dress my mules as OCs -- giving them individual personalities and avatar equipping attention. But after November 2021, when my old laptop died, my interaction with these other accounts died with it -- as I lost the passwords to these accounts.

Currently I have one other account besides this one, and this arrangement has been quite manageable for me for now. No doubt eventually I will contact the Gaia Online Help desk to reactivate my others -- I miss the effervescence of young Timmy Tao, and the folksy wisdom of the elder dark elf Gruelgrimm, not to mention the cool socialite style of Dee Dee Gambino and the robotic whirl of Zurg droid 7izzle -- but it was the pleasure of getting my original Gaia avatar BatChic returned back to me that has brought me the most pleasure.

I started Gaia with BatChic in 2006, so losing this account felt like losing a big part of me.

User Image

As for answering your question as to how I equip them -- some dress with favorite color schemes, while others pay more attention to a particular style. Timmy Tao, for instance, is based on Gaia's [NPC] Timmy, collects hats, and dresses like a boy. This account has many multiples of the User ImageTimmy item to dress the avatar realistically as Timmy, but also has several hats in his inventory -- to address his hat-collecting quirk. Timmy Tao, as I role-play him, is a fan of the Zurg, and is a human member of the Zurg Hive.

I think one of the most distressing aspects for me losing these accounts, or rather, having them lie dormant, is that they are dressed in Halloween attire -- and not dressed in the classic avatar mode as I imagine them to be.

For an Easter recreation for Dee Dee Gambino, I reimagined her in the Avatar
Builder and came up with this:

User Image

This was an avatar that she had equipped for an Easter look around 2017/18

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
"AHD" Avatar and Home Discussion

Manage Your Items