Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
27 Geek girl looking for her princess

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best Robin?
  d**k Grayson
  Jason Todd
  Tim Drake
  Damion Wayen
View Results

Bastet13

Perfect Fairy

9,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:59 pm
-_-; I can not believe I'm doing this... but I've been on Gaia since it started, so I guess it can't hurt...
Friends call my Pinky. I'm a lesbian. I'm 27 years old. I'm pagan. And I have a BFA in Comic book art and history. I'm a massive comic book geek and I wear this proudly. I've also never been on a date in my life. And at 27 you start to get a little lonely.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:20 pm
Hi, how are you?  

Miss-Natty

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150

Bastet13

Perfect Fairy

9,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:21 pm
A bit chilly but other wise just kind of hanging out in the dark with my music and role playing on tumblr.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:33 pm
A cold dark room with music and replaying, sounds delightful. Might I ask what kind of girl you're looking for?  

Miss-Natty

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150

Bastet13

Perfect Fairy

9,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:17 am
At the top of my list is a geek! They don't have to be as hard core as I am, but getting excited for the next How to Train your Dragon would be nice. A little basic knowledge of comics, who's DC, who's Marvel. That kind of thing. A fellow artist would be lovely. Any kind, writer, drawer, tattoos. Or at least doesn't run away from the idea of a day trip to a gallery. A pagan would be nice as well. I've always wanted to worship with someone I cared about. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:50 pm
Awww...dream girl sounds so cute.

See as much as I am an artist, a little bit of everything though primarily a writer, I'm not much of a geeky kind of person. If I have to put a label on it I'd say I'm more of a nerd than a geek. And in all honesty I wouldn't get too excited about the next How to Train Your Dragon. The first one was good but lets not get our hopes up about the second.  

Miss-Natty

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150

Phader

Friendly Explorer

4,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:10 am
I know I am not your gender type but I am an old gaianer aswell. We would have similar topics since we grew up around the same time (I am 25). I am a switch type like to be humped (not sure why i only recently figured this out). Anyways I know I am not what your lookign for but a friend would be nice you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:12 am
Hello I'm a male to female transgender writer I love comics and manga I hope we can talk more.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:12 pm
Hi. Not sure where to start here, so I'll just jump into it. I'm a pagan as well, so we have that in common. I'm a geek as well, but mostly for fantasy universes, not comics, but I do have a working knowledge of both DC and Marvel heros. And I'm a poet of sorts, so I guess it can be said I'm a bit of an artist. I'm only looking for friends though, nothing too serious. If thats okay with you hit me up cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:32 am
hi is this still open? ummm I don't know what to say  

purplefan100

Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas