Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Tay's Hidden Beach House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:09 pm
User Image

𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕺cclumens, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

╔══════════════╗
6’2” ♜ 165lbs ♜ 35yrs
Beach House
Late Summer of 2038

╚══════════════╝

Tay was alone. The thought might have been daunting a few years ago, but he could find comfort now in the quiet sound of waves crashing against the beach and wind rustling through gold fields. He was sprawled across the bed fiddling with the knob on the old radio trying to find one of the magical frequencies until he finally caught the headline bulletin of a recent child kidnapping by muggles; then promptly turned it off. He didn't need music, anyway. But he did need something to do while Michelle was away, something to keep his mind off of everything.

He had a bad feeling. It soured the pit of his gut until he decided he had to drown it out with an entire glass of water. It hit his empty stomach hard. But he still couldn't shake the feeling. It was his father, something wasn't right. Their last encounter was tense though they hadn't spoken a word, and the look of his father's eyes were imprinted in the back of his mind. What was it? Rage? Guilt? Lament? It was all of those things and none. But what did it mean? There was one way he could find out, he realized. But he would have to actually get close to the man to practice Legilimency if he meant to go that route. And it almost didn't seem right. Having a budding conscience has become much more of a nuisance than he had ever guessed. Bloody hell, no wonder the wrong path is so much easier. Tay took to rubbing his temples as he sat himself down at the desk where the final draft of his spell book had been waiting for its final review. That ought to keep his mind occupied for now.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image
                                                  I don't like the music other people tend to share
                                                  Hate your loser lyrics, middle fingers in the air
                                                  I'm a starving artist nowhere close to millionaire
                                                  I prefer my Kia, middle fingers in the air

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Dɪsɢʀᴜɴᴛʟᴇᴅ Lᴏɴᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon appeared close to the house, his blue eyes picking out the area carefully before he started his approach to the house. Not that he wasn't paranoid, well, maybe just a little bit, but he wasn't going to imagine that this was going to get any easier. After all, he knew for a fact that this was the house of a guy that was dangerous. Well, dangerous according to his brother's sister-in-law. But he had to figure out the truth. Not later, not when things were so messed up with his family. He doubted his parents gave a s**t about the whole thing. They had abandoned all of their kids and were probably well on their way to having another kid, if they hadn't taken Michael's advice about getting sterilized seriously. Joi of course was completely unaware that something was wrong, same with Wallis. Michael and Jer were unaware of anything wrong either, as neither had known their family before any of this. Leon was the only one aware, and the idea that he was alone in all of this was infuriating.

Everyone else had called him crazy for his thoughts. Well, maybe he was a bit. But the truth was, there had been something wrong for years, and it was only getting worse. 'Tommy' was not their brother, and Leon would remember the birth of his brother well. He remembered their parents having Malcolm and giving him away. Malcolm never had a twin. That was the sticking point. 'Tommy' had been grafted onto his family tree and everyone's memories altered to fit that narrative. Everyone except for him. Well, technically Michael and Jer as well, and Mal, but they hadn't been part of the two story flat in the East End and never grew up there. As a result, Leon was wholly stuck on how to deal with it except confront the one anomaly that had been at Michael's house the day that Roald had attacked.

Wallis's mysterious hero. Leon didn't know who he was, and only had a description of the man to go off of, but for him, that was enough for Eretria to go off of. Her advice had been simple. Don't trust him. He was dangerous. Keep in mind everything he had ever learned about duelling and curses and countering them. Which was why he was walking into the situation without his wand. It was hard to disarm him when he didn't have it with him, and that might give him an advantage. He was also younger and faster than the man residing in the house. However, that still didn't change the fact that the William Dante Nott the third was dangerous. Eretria had advised him to keep his cool, which was probably what was going to doom him in this endeavour. Regardless, it needed to be done, and Leon reached up to knock on the door, his eyes hard and his face set in stone. He was ready for a fight. He wondered if the other man was aware that he had ******** with the wrong family.

════════════════════════

Location: Tay's Hidden Beach House
                                                  Thinking: Th' bleedin' aris 'ad be'er be 'ere or I migh' jus' decide ta break in an' wai' fer 'is sorry aris...
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm a simple loner who the hell thinks that I care
                                                  I am not the party, middle fingers in the air

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:20 pm
User Image
𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕺cclumens, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

╔══════════════╗
6’2” ♜ 165lbs ♜ 35yrs
Beach House
Late Summer of 2038

╚══════════════╝

Tucked inside of a handkerchief and locked in a wooden trunk, the blur of a blond man suddenly breached the surface of a small mirror. As the figure outside approached the house, the image in the glass became clearer until the stark blue of the eyes were all that could be seen. Of course, Tay had all but forgotten where he had hidden his Foe-glass, and that decision he made that he really ought to keep it somewhere in plain sight. Then the door knocked. And a film of cold sweat beaded down his neck.

Who could that be, he hoped to wonder inconspicuously, but was rooted to the spot like a paranoid tree. He wasn't expecting anybody. And there was only one person in the world who ever knocked on his door, and that was, ”Phinelia?” He breathed the name out as bare as a whisper. Still, he chose not to move. He knew he was wrong. And foolish to ever think he would see her again—or that he would even want to. But she was the last part of Krina he would ever have, even if his late aunt would rather have nothing to do with her.

All the same, there was still someone perched at his doorstep and he still hadn't moved a muscle. That changed when he reached for his wand and took the deliberate steps to open the door yet hesitated. By all reason, he should attack first and ask questions later. It was safer. Tay had too many enemies and only they would have the determination to find him out here. He was sure about one thing though, obviously he was going to have to move.

Finally, after exhausting all other options in his mind he decided for the simplest: answer the door. And when he did, some blond punk kid was standing on his step with a chip in his shoulder. He didn't try to hide the wand in his hands, but rather held it at the ready in front of him as he studied the young man with an appraising eye. ”What do you want,” he barked out the command like he would to a dog, but at least a mutt would obey. This was a human, and they were wildly unpredictable. ”She's not here.” Tay decided, at last, that this must be someone for Michelle. A family member, maybe? Long lost cousin? Whoever it was, they certainly weren't muggle, the repelling charms and defenses would have seen to him long before Tay ever would have.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:52 pm
William Dante Nott the Third
Occlumens, Slytherin Alumni

╔══════════════╗
6’2” ♜ 165lbs ♜ 37yrs
Remington's Island to Tay's Beach House
Fall of 2040

╚══════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

”I shouldn't be doing this,” his voice carried across the water but no one would hear. The waves chopped at the helm of the raft, giving way for the magical force that accelerated the vessel across Lough Erne. Up ahead, the private island that his uncle had been housed for the past year burst into view. ”I really should not be doing this.” But he had to.

He thought everything would be better by now and if not better, than at least different. But that was far from the truth. Remington got what he deserved, but it was a cop-out. That man had been the source for so much pain and suffering, and somehow, he cheated ever having to live up to his mistakes. His father may be head of the family, but his grandfather was the one pulling all of the strings, he allowed it to come to this. But Tay, he had to finish it. Whatever it was.

Tay docked, secured the spring line and moved inside. The floor creaked under his weight, but otherwise, silence. The house had been emptied, for the most part. The master bedroom had been renovated again. The carpet had been stripped, tiles laid down, and hospital equipment lined the walls. Remington sat upright on a four poster bed, motionless. Tay stepped closer and noticed Remington's eyes followed him. ”....You made me do this, y'know.” Tay shifted weight from one foot to the other, nervous. He half expected the man to attack him; that this was all a ruse to lure him in and BAM. But it never came. So Tay moved closer. ”I don't know what I expected, coming here. I just... I had to see you. I had to see for myself.” He steeled himself. ”I will not become you. I can't. I won't. Everything you did--” But he was cut off by a short gasp.

”Oh my Merlin! I didn't even hear you come in! Are you... family?” There was a healer. ********. He should have known there'd be a healer. ”Can I get you anything sir?”

”I am.” Tay turned a cold stare on the older woman. Paranoid. ”I'm his cousin... Jagger. And no, no that won't be necessary I won't be staying long.” She offered a gracious enough smile, excused herself and left. Tay turned back to Remington's lifeless body. He should leave. Now. Before anyone else found him. But, who else could honestly be here? Even if she alerted William, it'd take hours for the man to reach the island.

”This... could very well be the last time I see you and I just wanted you to know... Krina hated you.” Remington eyes snapped upwards and seemed to go black, but only for a split second. Tay breathed a quiet sigh. This hadn't helped at all. He still had no idea how he was going to handle his father and grandfather. He knew they were actively searching for him. But he didn't know why. Nothing good, that much was apparent. It took a moment for Tay to gather his thoughts. That's when it happened.

Lights flickered from the surge of magic, a rush of wind and robes touched down on the path just outside the front door. Tay bolted forward to peer out through the curtains. It was William. But how? Tay drew his wand to apparate, but nothing happened. The door handle was turning even as Tay tried once again to flee. Then his father stepped through the door. ”I have been looking for you,” he said, a hard look boiled in his eyes. Tay raised a wand threateningly but Will kept his at his side. ”Please, can we just talk?”

”We have nothing to talk about. I thought I made that perfectly clear.”

”You cannot continue on like this. I can help you. You don't need to keep running and hiding, just please, let me help you. We can talk to the ministry we can explain everything that's happened. We can make them understand.”

But Tay shook his head. ”It's too late for that now. Expulso.” A flash of brilliant blue barreled forward but was blocked by a wall of wood and concrete ripped up from the floor beneath them. ”Reducto!”

”Protego! Dammit Tay. Stop this! Miss Jean, take the portkey, leave!” The man tossed something small and silver at the last minute, then the healer was gone.

With his father distracted, Tay advanced. Pushed backwards until he was out of the house, they were soon out on the porch and front yard. ”Glisseo,” Tay commanded. Will didn't expect that. His protection charm was useless as the steps under him immediately caved and sent him tumbling backwards. ”Animalis verto!” And William disappeared.

Tay panicked. What had he done? Before he could let himself ponder he knew he had to move. He ran down the grassy hillside, neglecting the ramp where the stairs had once been. Something skittered in the bushes so he chased it. A yellow hare was plucked by the ears, he held the furry tufted body up in the air and gold eyes stared unblinking back at him. ”Fuuuuck.” His father was a rabbit. A bloody rabbit! Obviously he should untransfigure him. He can't just leave him like that. But on the other hand, he very well could simply leave him be. And half of his problems would be solved, wouldn't it? Sure, people would come looking but... Oh what the hell was he thinking? This was insane! He needs help. Advice. Someone to slap him into reason. So he did the only thing he could think to and conjured a rodents cage, plucked his furry father inside, rushed into the raft and set sail. Then he, the hare, and the raft, all disappeared with a crack.

They reappeared on the other side of the United Kingdom, out in the black ocean charging into Croyde Bay. Salt water waves crashed into the raft, thrashed them all around. High winds worsened the waters and Tay had to brace himself to the raft and focus all his efforts on not drowning his father before they could reach shore. ”Chelle!” Tay screamed once his boots hit the sand. ”I think I ******** up!”

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the night αнεα∂ there's a light upon τнιṡ
                                                      нøυṡε on a нιℓℓ
                                                      The ℓινιиģ, ℓινιиģ ṡτιℓℓ
                                                      Their intention is to ќιℓℓ and they will, they ωιℓℓ

Michelle had been quietly enjoying a walk along the beach with Volare. Tay had run off to do god knows what again, and she hadn't bothered to ask when he'd be back. Over their many years together, she had come to realize that he would always return to her, and that was enough for her. The girl stopped in the sand, staring at the ocean quietly. Her toes curled into the sand, and she glanced at her phoenix, who was cheerily doing flips in the air. A small smile formed on her lips as she watched him just enjoy his flight, before whistling softly. The bird immediately returned to her shoulder and rubbed its face against her happily.

A long time ago she had been okay with her own solitude, and then for many years she feared being alone. She longed for the comfort of friendships and family that she had never had... but now it seemed, she had reverted back to her happy solitude. The only person she ever craved anymore was Tay. Her friends and her supposed family were all moving on with their lives. They were happy, they were successful, and they were alive. Her presence would only ruin those things for them. She sighed, tilting her head back to stare at the cloudy grey sky. The wind was blowing through her hair, tangling the platinum strands, and yet despite it all she was at peace. She was...
                                                      actually almost even happy. There was just something missing with it all.

Suddenly Volare took off, trilling happily as he soared over the ocean.
                                                      She followed his flight pattern, and her eyes fell on a rickety raft that had appeared in the ocean... carrying Tay. She watched his approach silently,
                                                      curiously. His boat landed a little ways down the beach and he called out for her. You'd think by now, she would have been used to those words leaving his lips. She sighed and made her way across the sand quickly, reaching his side in mere moments.

"What did you do this time?" She asked quietly, silver falling onto the rabbit he held in a cage. She raised her eyebrow, but before she could ask, the rabbit turned to face her and she saw the golden eyes she had grown quite familiar with. "...Tay... please tell me that isn't your uncle in a cage in the form of a rabbit?" Although she supposed it could be his father too... or maybe his grandfather... did his grandfather even have golden eyes? And there was also his niece... but last Michelle checked she was off gallivanting as a vampire with Michelle's cousin.... She supposed it could also just be a coincidence and he had a golden eyed rabbit for some reason... but she highly doubted that one.

She peered into the cage and then shook her head. d "What exactly is your end game here?" Usually she at least had some sort of guess as to what he was planning or thinking about,
                                                      but right now she was clueless. Even if that was one his family members...
                                                      why transfigure them into a rabbit? What could possibly come from that?She sighed and then shrugged. Taking his free hand, she led the way back to their house. No point in talking outside with the wind picking up the way it was.
                                                      She whistled softly and Volare returned to float above them as they made their path back to the house. Once inside she perched on the edge of a table and watched him curiously. Silver eyes regarding him curiously.

Somewhere in the εи∂ of all this нατε
                                                      There's a ℓιģнταнεα∂
                                                      ṡøмεωнεяε in the end we're all ιиṡαиε
                                                      I won't вυяи øυτ in this ρℓα¢ε
                                                      My ιиτεиτιøи is to ƒα∂ε And I will, I ωιℓℓ

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:13 pm

╔══════════════╗
6’2” ♜ 165lbs ♜ 37yrs
Tay's Beach House
Fall of 2040

╚══════════════╝

Tay coughed and turned away. ”Well good news, I won't tell you then.” The rabbit skittered inside of its cage as Tay tossed the metal box into the sand and levitated the raft across the shoreline toward the house. Michelle bent over to take a closer look at the rabbit; Tay couldn't stand to anymore. He had no answers for her, either. ”I don't know.” And told her as much when she asked. Hoisting the cage up to his side, Michelle took his hand and lead the way.

Inside, he placed the cage on the round breakfast table beside Michelle and collapsed into a chair. ”It's William,” he finally explained. ”I went to go see Remington; to see if what they said was true. And it is. But...” He groaned, distraught. ”It's like he was expecting me to show up there, had a bloody portkey ready. At first, I thought he just dropped the apparition ward, but ******** no, that would've been too convenient for me.” Tay went on to explain the short conversation and the duel resulting from it. His arms crossed over his chest, defiant and angry. ”I'm not turning myself in, that's bloody asinine. But I can't just keep him here like this, I mean, ********, what do rabbits even eat, anyway?” Tay threw up his hands, exasperated, jumped to his feet and knocked the chair flat backwards. He paced in circles around the room. ”What the hell am I supposed to do now? If I let him go, everything gets worse. If I keep him like this; everything gets worse anyway! I'm ********> He only managed to stop pacing long enough to ponder the most rational thought that's crossed his mind thus far: ”I think I need Morgan's help. I can use this to my advantage—I just have to find out how. And soon. Before someone realizes he's missing.” He turned a desperate face on Michelle and asked, ”I don't suppose you have any ideas?”

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

нøυṡε on a нιℓℓ
                                                      The ℓινιиģ, ℓινιиģ ṡτιℓℓ

Michelle raised an eyebrow when he admitted it was his father.
                                                      Out of all her guesses, that was the one she had deemed least likely,
                                                      but either way it wasn't a good situation to be in. She listened to his recap of the events that had happened silently. She wasn't one to interrupt a story.
                                                      She liked to know the end before she put in her own thoughts,
                                                      it left her more informed and with better advice. She snorted when he claimed he wasn't turning himself in though. "When has my advice ever been to turn yourself in. We have done a lot of bad things in our time... a few good things too I think, but generally we have not been good people, and I have never told you to turn yourself in. I would never want you to turn yourself in. I'd rather run away to Alaska or Canada or Russia with you than live with you in Azkaban." Michelle shrugged at the rest of his sentence though.

She stared at the rabbit curiously, thinking about the situation he had gotten them into. They had William Nott... head of the Nott household at their beck and call. She couldn't just let an opportunity like that go to waste.
                                                      "They eat hay and grass and vegetables." She muttered off handedly, still trying to decide what they could, should, and would do with this situation. "William Nott.... in a cage...." She was muttering under her breath.

"To do nothing would be a waste. If we let him go now, he would still try to take you, and probably me, into custody or something. He is the head of the hit wizards after all. But... if we keep him here, keep him alive, we can use it to our advantage." She echoed his sentiments,
                                                      pausing slowly. She tilted her head. "We have his hair..." She whispered, before turning her eyes on Tay. "He's the head of the Nott Household and we have his hair. He doesn't have to be missing Tay. No one has to know he's missing. All you have to do is take over his identity for a little bit and figure out what the ******** is going on. You... we could change everything." Despite knowing Tay very well,
                                                      she didn't know a lot about how the Nott family worked. She was a pureblood... but she hadn't been raised in a great pureblood family like Tay's.
                                                      What she did know was that the Nott family had a crap ton of money,
                                                      and they could do a lot of good with that and the estates. They had a lot to make up for, and they didn't have a lot of ways to make up for it currently.

There's a ℓιģнταнεα∂

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:06 pm

╔══════════════╗
6’2” ♜ 165lbs ♜ 37yrs
Tay's Beach House
Fall of 2040

╚══════════════╝

Tay snorted and shook his head. ”Alaska? Canada? Russia? Why so cold?” he bemoaned, ”Why not somewhere warm? Like the Caribbean? Or South America? ...We could learn Spanish.” Sarcastic as they were being; he was still serious. There was always the possibility that they might have to run. Planning for that day, however sarcastic, could be their only saving grace. It was only a matter of time until someone they had ******** over, figured out who and where they were, and dedicate their lives to revenge in the same sordid way that he and Michelle had. ”We could be warlords in Africa.” He joked. Or Gods. They had magic, they had Volare, who would stop them; the other warlords? But that was no more of a solution to their problem then taking a jackhammer to a screw. He paced the room again.

Tay turned at the sound of her answer, eyes narrowed and brows pinched together. He was being facetious; he didn't actually care about the diet of hares. It was a problem, just not the immediate one. But she continued. His eyes grew wide and round and sparkled as recognition dawned on him. ”You're right,” he breathed soft, almost a whisper, and turned to the rabbit as it cleaned itself. William was still inside somewhere. ”There's only one thing: we're short on time. I don't have any polyjuice potion lying around. It would take a month to brew, we'd have to steal it first, a lot of it... Unless you know someone?” Or a few someone's. Ada, for one. Grace, shamefully enough, was another. That was only scratching the surface. ”Someone who won't get involved.” That was the caveat. Ada would be suspicious, if unlikely to have enough polyjuice potion to last. However much that might be. They would have to be careful with the planning. ”I have draught of living death, putting him under long enough to untransfigure and take hair will be easy enough. Whatever I do, I'll have to avoid my grandfather, can't risk him knowing the difference.” But what then? What would he do inside? Tay sat back at the chair, summoned parchment and quill and outlined the layout of the Nott Castle, its entrances, and the base perimeter of its wards.

”Changing everything would be tricky enough, but we can change some things. Like what exactly the Hit Wizards know about us, and whatever else my father has stored in his office. That is a fork in the road: either dismantle whatever case they may have, if they have it, or burn whatever evidence he has squirreled away for safekeeping. That just leaves one thing. How to stop him from doing this again? Blackmail, I think, should be easy enough. I won't know what I'm looking for until I'm there, which complicates matters potion-wise. It's hard to say how much of a stock I'll need to finish this. With any luck, just a few days. Then we can turn my father back and never have to deal with this bloody mess ever again.” It was a day he had never allowed himself to envision. A free world was a dangerous world. For the first time in a long time he had hope. ”Maybe we should move? Try living on the grid for a while. Could publish that spell book I've been writing... What about you? What would you do?”

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:06 pm

нøυṡε on a нιℓℓ
                                                      The ℓινιиģ, ℓινιиģ ṡτιℓℓ

Michelle laughed, shaking her head. "I thought you liked the cold." She teased. "It matches your dark cold brooding heart." She smirked at him. She was kidding of course. He wasn't dark and cold hearted. Brooding... sometimes...
                                                      but not cold hearted... at least not towards her. And that was all that counted in her mind. "We could go to Italy. I already know Italian. I could teach you." She winked at him. She of course didn't want to run away. They had done enough running, but there was always the possibility of someone from their past popping up and ruining everything. They always had to have a plan... no matter how joking.

Michelle nodded as he added to her idea. The polyjuice potion would be a problem, except she was pretty sure if she asked, Gracie would hand it over with very few questions. Michelle knew things that Tay didn't know she knew.
                                                      She only knew because Gracie knew and Gracie was not an Occlumens.
                                                      She knew what he had done to Gracie's parents, but she had forgiven it a long time ago. Grace must have either forgiven it or figured it wasn't worth it, since she had never brought it up, even after she figured it out. She finally shrugged. "I can ask my cousin. She'll probably just think its for some weird sexual thing... she seems to think everything has to do with sex." She made a face at that. She had never wanted to know that much about anyone's sex life... let alone her cousin's. "And she probably has way too much stock piled for no other reason than absolute boredom and it being a complicated potion to make." She shrugged again.

Then she nodded her head as he went over some ideas, drawing a map of the Nott estates as he did. "I dunno enough about what your crazy family does to help you figure out what needs to be done. Erasing any evidence against us is definitely one thing. Its only your father and maybe his Hit Wizards that know anything on us. We aren't on the most wanted list or anything like that...." She had never pictured a world in which they might be free to move about again. They wouldn't have to lay in hiding. She wouldn't have to only speak to her family every once in awhile. She could get a job... babysit her nieces and nephews... or whatever it was normal people did all day long.

Suddenly, Volare fluttered through an open window to land on the table. The phoenix peered into the cage with the rabbit in it, squawking at it every time it moved. Michelle snorted, watching the bird. "Worst comes to worst, if blackmail doesn't work we can always let Volare eat him." She joked. She shooed the bird away from the rabbit gently and he squawked at her before fluttering across the room to perch on Tay's shoulder and glare at her. She snorted and shook her head. "If we do this, we could move. We could live in London or wherever. We could... be normal... " She laughed and shook her head. "What do normal people even do? Jobs? Marriage? Family?" She shook her head, still chuckling. For most of her life she had never once imagined a normal life. She had planned to kill Vincent ever since he killed Olyvia's mother. She had assumed she'd go to jail for it and she had been okay with that... yet she got away with it... but she also got tangled up in Tay's mess so normal life still wasn't on her radar.... not until now. She shrugged."I have no idea what I'd do. I've never let myself think about it. I can't miss something or long for something if I never thought I'd have it... but that also means... I've never thought about it so I have no idea what I would do." She paused and then shrugged. "I dunno. Even with freedom I don't think I'd want to delve too deeply into the magical world. Maybe I'll go work at some random muggle shop to cure the boredom...." She shrugged, smiling.

There's a ℓιģнταнεα∂

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:07 pm

╔══════════════╗
6’2” ♜ 165lbs ♜ 37yrs
Tay's Beach House
Fall of 2040

╚══════════════╝

”Just because I am cold, doesn't mean I always like it.” He pointed out. Despite the change of seasons, Tay endured an endless winter. His life had always been harsh and cruel; compassion was a tundra wasteland that had sanity trapped under four meters of snow, and somehow that had all been normal. ”Lot of places to go exploring in Rome.” The Colosseum, the catacombs, the tunnels, so much treasure could still be hiding in the crypts, he'd be lying if he wasn't tempted.

”Take all you can then,” he advised after the mention of her cousin, tense and white-knuckled. He could not bring himself to look at her, so frantic scribbles occupied his attention until he heard her next words. Tay bristled up, speechless, and shook his head. Never mind the idea was brilliant, but the gall to be accused of sexual deviancy in the name of justice was—well that was rather spot on too. But he didn't need to say so aloud. Instead, he moved on. ”They're worse than bankers,” he tried to explain, ”they loan money, lobby for politicians, and hold stake in one too many businesses. Hardly any of it very legal, mind you. Finding the books would be a good place for me to start. If I can find that, they'll leave us alone.” He was sure of it as he circled a few areas on the map: his father's bedroom, solar, and the vault in the basement.

He hardly paid any mind to the skittering rabbit as it rushed into the corner of the cage, hoping to hide. Tay glanced over his shoulder when the cage bounced with a clang, just to make sure his father was alright. Michelle shooed the phoenix back and it perched on his left shoulder. ”Ha! As tempting as that would be to write on his tombstone, I hardly think it will be necessary.” Nor did he want his father dead. Seeing Remington had changed him, he should have been at peace, he had won. Wasn't even bittersweet. It was all bitter. ”Some random muggle shop eh? Poor Volare won't be able to come with you then.” He said, stroking the soft feathers.

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:10 pm

нøυṡε on a нιℓℓ
                                                      The ℓινιиģ, ℓινιиģ ṡτιℓℓ

Michelle nodded her head at his instructions to gather as much potion as possible. Gracie was never one to question her very much. It was something the snake loved about her crazy cousin. Elli or Ver would want to know what it was being used for and why and what exactly Michelle was up too,
                                                      but Gracie was happy just assuming it was something innocent,
                                                      even if she secretly knew better. Volare had finally returned to her side,
                                                      nuzzling against her hand until she began absent-mindedly petting him.

Worse than bankers was a hilarious picture, and pretty much exactly what Michelle had always pictured. "So you find the books... and then... well then we go from there. She grinned at the idea of a headstone reading "eaten by a phoenix" and shrugged. She was hoping it wouldn't be necessary either. Too many people had died at their hands already, she was ready for that part of their lives to be over. She frowned at his last comment though. "You're right. Volare would get rather lonely and testy if he wasn't able to spend all day with me... So I suppose I'll have to get a job in a magical shop instead."

There's a ℓιģнταнεα∂

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash