Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
looking for gf 16+ or in ohio

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zysac Ourh

Aekea Mage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:56 pm
Just about how the title says i guess :/ i'm really shy at meeting and talking to new people irl but i'm social here, openness will come to you. i am 20 yrs old and i prefer to actually be called Zysac than my real name, you can call me mr floppigus if you want idc, i dont have a job due to me having to take care of my dad, i love anime, manga, video games, Dagorhir and MMORPGs. So yeah that's me in a nutshell .-. plus i'm a cuddle bug. if you're interested in anything or want to know more about me or whatnot pm me if you want or you know here in the thread :/

Pic  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:16 pm
Zysac Ourh
Just about how the title says i guess :/ i'm really shy at meeting and talking to new people irl but i'm social here, openness will come to you. i am 20 yrs old and i prefer to actually be called Zysac than my real name, you can call me mr floppigus if you want idc, i dont have a job due to me having to take care of my dad, i love anime, manga, video games, Dagorhir and MMORPGs. So yeah that's me in a nutshell .-. plus i'm a cuddle bug. if you're interested in anything or want to know more about me or whatnot pm me if you want or you know here in the thread :/

Pic

I like the info so far!^^ I'm mew btw and I'm 16  

mewbot5408

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Casual Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash