Submit

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:57 pm
╔══════════════╗

OPEN

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:24 am
What type of soq is Arabella looking for in the "Striking up a Deal" plot..? Or had that one been done? It says a soq with power so does that mean it needs to be one that has some sort of power?  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:46 pm
Lestragne
What type of soq is Arabella looking for in the "Striking up a Deal" plot..? Or had that one been done? It says a soq with power so does that mean it needs to be one that has some sort of power?

Hello there Lestragne and thank you for your interest!
I haven't solidified anyone for that plot just yet as I haven't yet set the other pieces into motion, but I'm always glad to plan things out ahead of time. What I meant by 'power' was that the soquili had some claim to 'magic' if you will. This could be someone who is knowledgeable about herbs/potions, or who has something to do with the spirits. NOW, this is a con plot. So as long as someone could trick her into believe they had either of these things or a combination thereof it would be valid. The point it to basically have said soquili say: "Yes, I can magically give you the flames you desire if you will pay me by doing this." Then, after she completes the request to have the soquili say basically: "Just kidding, I never had the power. And BTW, it isn't possible. So...sucks for you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:58 am
Ohh ok well then i might have someone i can throw out for that

User Image

Kaiser is very much a trickster he likes to toy around with others. He is twisted in his own way not so much as being extremely evil but he is smart and smart and twisted can be a deadly combo.  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:30 pm
Lestragne

GAH! I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier! I have no idea why I missed it! Just Blind being Blind I guess. XD I'm terribly sorry, how rude!!

I definitely like how you described him, what do you think he would ask in return?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:37 am
XBlind-DarknessX

I don't know exactly where my girl will fit with any of your plotting let alone with what character, but I'm pretty sure she can flow with any of them.

I am looking to develop Chosovi further then what she already is right now.

A Little Blurb About Her
Chosovi is very proud of her family. If something is said or done to her family she isn't afraid to come after you. It's more of her protective nature at work. Her family is her life and it's so vast and accepting that she will do everything she can to make sure it stays safe. Her father, mother, and sister are her closest and always will be.

She is headstrong and will face anything that is blocking her path. She will try to be reasonable at first, but if the other does not listen to reason well then she isn't afraid to get physical. She doesn't like to get violent, but when she does she tries her hardest to not hurt the other. As in she will use harmless methods as in pinning them to the ground or toppling them over much like wrestling or something of that nature. She prefers to be a pacifist, but if the need arises, she isn't afraid of what may happen.

Deep down past her rough exterior, she is a kind gentle soul to anyone she trusts. If you are one of the very few to delve deeper then that, she is a fun carefree individual.

Pretty much I'm looking to make her some friends/enemies/mentors even if she is still a foal. Eventually she is going to be a trained assassin, but she hasn't found anyone that can be a mentor to her let alone help her on that road of discovery.
If you don't have anyone for those things then probably someone who can have a good talk with her about why she wants to do it. She knows the basics of why, but she has never really killed another except small rodents when she needs to eat of course. xD
Or she could even fit into a plot you have that you need filled. I'm open to ideas c8
Just let me know what you think and we can go from there c8

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:31 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Hi there Panda!
I'm sorry it took me a while to get back to you, this weekend was fairly hectic.
As for some plottings....
Callan is always willing to train others to strengthen their minds and bodies but he definitely wouldn't agree with the assassin part, only the desire to protect those she cares about. He would be able to converse with her about it as long as it is okay with you that he attempt to talk her out of it.
On the other hand there is always Craevan.
With him you can either meet the beastly half which seriously condones killing and quite enjoys hunting, or the princely half which is very against it.
If neither of those really interest you then I have Kailum, who is always open for some good ol' fashioned foal rp. He could talk to her about her reason behind 'killing' as well. He loves listening to others and is very good at it, and he genuinely cares.
If any of those interest you let me know! I will be more than happy to tweak things here and there. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:57 pm
XBlind-DarknessX

Hello my dear. :3
I know life is kinda crazy right now but when you get time I would love some RP with you.

I thought it'd be cool to do a Kalona battle RP between my Moncerrath and your Zeilvar. :3 Perhaps he could be mildly wounded and she could heal him or something.

Also, my girl Sanuye needs RP and I thought maybe it'd be cool to RP her with Kailum. :3 It'd probably be pretty meet-n-greety but she also comes from a huge family. She's kinda shy but she's really sweet. I think they'd be good friends. :3  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:35 pm
Baby Pandah
XBlind-DarknessX

I know life is kinda crazy right now but when you get time I would love some RP with you.

I thought it'd be cool to do a Kalona battle RP between my Moncerrath and your Zeilvar. :3 Perhaps he could be mildly wounded and she could heal him or something.

Also, my girl Sanuye needs RP and I thought maybe it'd be cool to RP her with Kailum. :3 It'd probably be pretty meet-n-greety but she also comes from a huge family. She's kinda shy but she's really sweet. I think they'd be good friends. :3

I agree to both proposals! They sound like a ton of fun! Would you like for me to begin or do you feel that you want to?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:57 pm
XBlind-DarknessX
Baby Pandah
XBlind-DarknessX

I agree to both proposals! They sound like a ton of fun! Would you like for me to begin or do you feel that you want to?
Yay! smile I can start but it'll hafta be tomorrow. Hehe.  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:49 am
XBlind-DarknessX
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Hi there Panda!
I'm sorry it took me a while to get back to you, this weekend was fairly hectic.
As for some plottings....
Callan is always willing to train others to strengthen their minds and bodies but he definitely wouldn't agree with the assassin part, only the desire to protect those she cares about. He would be able to converse with her about it as long as it is okay with you that he attempt to talk her out of it.
On the other hand there is always Craevan.
With him you can either meet the beastly half which seriously condones killing and quite enjoys hunting, or the princely half which is very against it.
If neither of those really interest you then I have Kailum, who is always open for some good ol' fashioned foal rp. He could talk to her about her reason behind 'killing' as well. He loves listening to others and is very good at it, and he genuinely cares.
If any of those interest you let me know! I will be more than happy to tweak things here and there. ^^

Holy shitake mushrooms.. -KIcks Gaia- Never alerted me about this D8

I'm leaning more towards Callan. I would rather her learn right from wrong instead of becoming some senseless killer. Her father isn't like that and he would probably die and early death if he found this out.
So even if he doesn't agree to the assassin part, she would realize that she should only do that kind of stuff when in dire need. She can be rather stone-hearted or at least she will be when she is an adult.
So I'm game for that. Do you want to start the RP or should I? c8  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:35 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Holy shitake mushrooms.. -KIcks Gaia- Never alerted me about this D8

I'm leaning more towards Callan. I would rather her learn right from wrong instead of becoming some senseless killer. Her father isn't like that and he would probably die and early death if he found this out.
So even if he doesn't agree to the assassin part, she would realize that she should only do that kind of stuff when in dire need. She can be rather stone-hearted or at least she will be when she is an adult.
So I'm game for that. Do you want to start the RP or should I? c8

I am still a firm believer that it likes to screw with us from time to time. ninja

I believe he would be the perfect one for her to talk to then, and he would be glad to hand down what he knows and what he has learned to a worthy pupil.
I can start it but it likely wouldn't be until tomorrow, so if you feel up for a little wait then I got it!

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:20 am
XBlind-DarknessX

That is fine with me. Just ping me when you start it all up tomorrow. c8  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:53 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX
XBlind-DarknessX

That is fine with me. Just ping me when you start it all up tomorrow. c8

Here ya go! heart