Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
♥ кιтz'ѕ яєℓαтισηѕнιρ тняєα∂ ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:58 pm
Kitzyy
Sparkles G
Kitzyy
O_O'
Wows. Not to be mean or anything like that.. but wows.
xD

Just saying man. I think she's got some serious mental problems.

I understand. And though, I may not agree with what she does. I'm not going to judge either.

I mean, let's just consider name dropping is unfair.
thank you ! i appreciate that Kit . Good luck on your search and I did read your post before he started his crap .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:02 pm
madame hecate73
Kitzyy
Sparkles G
Kitzyy
O_O'
xD

I understand. And though, I may not agree with what she does. I'm not going to judge either.

thank you ! i appreciate that Kit . Good luck on your search and I did read your post before he started his crap .

Thank you! I just don't think that arguing solves anything. Because after an hour of going back and forth, what would be accomplished? Mmmm, me thinks nothing.
Thanks for showing support. I did get your PM, but currently, I'm struggling with replying because of the "Wait to send a message" from the pm system.

Much annoying!  

Malice-Senpai

Shy Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:05 pm
Kitzyy
madame hecate73
Kitzyy
Sparkles G
Kitzyy
O_O'
xD

Thank you! I just don't think that arguing solves anything. Because after an hour of going back and forth, what would be accomplished? Mmmm, me thinks nothing.
Thanks for showing support. I did get your PM, but currently, I'm struggling with replying because of the "Wait to send a message" from the pm system.

Much annoying!
yes i hate when it wont let me send a pm . so how are you doing tonite? im sorry that your thread got trashed like that . I dont know why he did that to your thread in the first place??  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:13 pm
madame hecate73
Kitzyy
madame hecate73
Kitzyy
Sparkles G
Kitzyy
O_O'
xD

Much annoying!
yes i hate when it wont let me send a pm . so how are you doing tonite? im sorry that your thread got trashed like that . I dont know why he did that to your thread in the first place??

' -'
Yeah, it's very hard to have multiple conversations when every single time you're done writing to a person, you have to wait X amount of time to send the message.

It's okay, I don't think he trashed my thread at all. I'm pretty sure he just wanted to give me a warning is all. But I don't need to be warned. ' -'

I've studied enough Psychology to understand and gauge what a person is capable of. At least to some degree.

Thanks for showing support for my thread btw.  

Malice-Senpai

Shy Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:16 pm
Kitzyy
madame hecate73
Kitzyy
madame hecate73
Kitzyy

Much annoying!

' -'
Yeah, it's very hard to have multiple conversations when every single time you're done writing to a person, you have to wait X amount of time to send the message.

It's okay, I don't think he trashed my thread at all. I'm pretty sure he just wanted to give me a warning is all. But I don't need to be warned. ' -'

I've studied enough Psychology to understand and gauge what a person is capable of. At least to some degree.

Thanks for showing support for my thread btw.
well hes wrong about me on all accounts . i dont date guys that are 16, I question that and usually dont try to get with them. I dont have any mental problems and can think for myself fairly well . He is the one with issues and needs to stop pestering me everytime he sees me on gaia.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:33 pm
O _O

I'm sensing something going on, but it has nothing to do with me! So I'll just mind my business.  

Malice-Senpai

Shy Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:43 pm
Kitzyy
O _O

I'm sensing something going on, but it has nothing to do with me! So I'll just mind my business.
no theres nothing going on . he is just a pest  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces