• Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:22 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:13 pm
RockerWolfie1616
Bump

Hello~ I was wondering if you'd perhaps might be interested in some plotting/rp between your Akeldama and my Nemain? ovo Seeing as they were once both from the same herd, it has the potential for being quite interesting?  

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:20 pm
Yes!! I'd love to plot them o v o What's she like?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:17 pm
RockerWolfie1616
Yes!! I'd love to plot them o v o What's she like?

Wonderful <3.

Well she's generally a proud kalona, proud of who and what she is, not easily angered and one who keeps a level head in most situations. She's calculative and likes to assess things before deciding to jump into them, and in and out of battle she can exhibit this cool savagery and collected viciousness. Her feelings towards lessers aren't as... heated as some kalona. Truthfully she merely shows little interest towards them. Although she had a hand in the rebellion, she is quite a loyal thing... providing she believes those or their cause are deserving of her loyalty. c:

What is Akeldama like? ovo

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:51 pm
-Diamond-Elephant-

He needs more rp as of now but, he has a rather vicious reaction to lesser soquili or those who are mixed with more than one species/breed. He is a merciless and fierce killer..while he was not apart of the rebellion, it is not something Akeldama was against per say. After losing all family because of the war and because of 'following orders'...he was kind of pleased some of the other kalona's chose to rebel and get the war over with. His name means field of blood 8D uhm...that's all I have right now!
Any interaction with fellow kalona's would/will please him greatly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:08 pm
RockerWolfie1616

Nemain too lost a family member because of the war, the only one she had left. Basically the reason she rebelled was because she saw little point in all the senseless deaths of other herd members due to following the alpha's beliefs. Oh that's pretty cool c:. Very suiting xD. Perhaps, if you'd be up for it, before the herd split there was a certain camaraderie between them? Or something. Either way I think Nemain would at least be partly relieved to see a familiar face within a new and unfamiliar land.  

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:35 am
-Diamond-Elephant-

Sorry for the wait dear! You know thanksgiving madness xDD and all that fun stuff kept me kinda barely on gaia the past few days.
That sounds great! I'd love it if they knew each other even if it was in passing or more in depth? o v o Yes I agree, Akeldama is already having issues taming his infamous temper / hatred for lesser soq

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:51 am
RockerWolfie1616

No, no need to apologize. It's perfectly understandable. Hope you had a ncie Thanksgiving! xD Oh lovely. Perhaps, if you like, they could have been friends as foals but grew apart as they got older? Just do to general circumstances. Oh lol xD. Not too good for the lesser soq then. But yeah, Nemain would be semi pleased to see a familiar face.  

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items