Submit

canela gatito

Bashful Dreamer

12,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:50 am

Here I shall post about different food, life,love,people,freaky things that happen to me because I am princess Freak Magnet.
About The Name
No I am not on drugs, although some say I should be.
Needles do not scare me and they actually make me feel quite relaxed. Maybe it because I associate them with taking away pain and healing. I am anemic in the winter so I have to take shots on a daily basis to keep my energy level up and get the sufficient amount of vitamins and nutrients my body needs to keep me from catching things that go around.
There Are lots of foods I cannot eat so I have to drink protein shakes in the mornings to keep my weight at at least 100 pounds. I am 5 feet 8 inches tall and atm I weigh 103.
Anyway this turned out to more of a Bio than a blog smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif Next entry will be a blog I assure you rrrah! Thanks for reading and feel free to post if you have good things to say if ya got a got ad things to say why not just not post them k? Thank ye G'Day.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:57 pm
Best Friend
Three years I am friends with someone and in the first year we sort of crushed each other a bit,but it never went anywhere and we accepted it for that. We hung out played games together and there was a guy I sorta liked and he went kind of crazy because he was like "you're going to fall in love and forget all about me" and I assured him I was not going to leave him out and didn't.
I kept in touch,we still hung out but he never acted the same. Then he found a girl and totally left me. Didn't even tell me he was dating anyone,just stopped texting,calling and everything. I called and texted and weeks went by before another friend let me know he was dating someone. So I E-Mailed and let him know how I felt and all he said back was "oh well 'it just happened"
So I just stop contacting him all together. After about a month he texts me as if nothing has happened........best friend no more. This hurts so bad we talked about everything and for it to mean nothing is so hard. Also it is so hard for me to trust anyone right off.

canela gatito

Bashful Dreamer

12,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items