Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
M/ 25 (Old school gaia) / single looking for I dont know

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phader

Friendly Explorer

4,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:52 am
The Quick Rundown

I am 25 always busy with my job trying to work my up through the management ranks. I do instagram nejohnson88 , facebook and other sites. I am going to try and make a youtube video tomorrow. I like music and try to make it (piano) but again to busy. I love scary stories. I play call of duty ghost extinction mode and cranked. Also Pokemon Y and Animal Crossing New Leaf. I like to write when I get a chance. I was actually able to write a short story the other day. It was exciting to complete it. I am now editing. I have been around for awhile experienced alot and dealt with even more. All of my friends aren't around because have moved away and are starting their families and only talk to people close by and I have kinda been left behind, I am not much of a drinker so I don't really go to the bar to meet people. hmmm what else I don't really know your turn to ask.

http://instagram.com/nejohnson88  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:15 pm
Phader
The Quick Rundown

I am 25 always busy with my job trying to work my up through the management ranks. I do instagram nejohnson88 , facebook and other sites. I am going to try and make a youtube video tomorrow. I like music and try to make it (piano) but again to busy. I love scary stories. I play call of duty ghost extinction mode and cranked. Also Pokemon Y and Animal Crossing New Leaf. I like to write when I get a chance. I was actually able to write a short story the other day. It was exciting to complete it. I am now editing. I have been around for awhile experienced alot and dealt with even more. All of my friends aren't around because have moved away and are starting their families and only talk to people close by and I have kinda been left behind, I am not much of a drinker so I don't really go to the bar to meet people. hmmm what else I don't really know your turn to ask.

If you ever need someone to talk to, I dont mind listening.

BeautyLiesDying

Lonely Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hunter 50

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400