Hey there, I am looking for new friends and a girlfriend. I am just looking for someone to chat with. We can chat on Skype. I also play Xbox 360 and Pokemon Y on my 2DS. I am a nice guy and I am not judgemental on people. So anyone is welcome to talk to me. c:

Current Situation: I am also looking for a girlfriend that could go long term hopefully. I don't currently have a job but I am currently looking. I currently live in Florida. I am going to be moving to Tennessee around March. Going to be living outside of the Knoxville area. Plan on going to college as well when I go up there. Probably will end up doing online classes. Since the distance will be far from the main city area. I am 19 and I live with my parents. I plan to go to school to do accounting or something computer related. I am not the best looking and I am out of shape. I don't really have plans to change that right now.

About me: My name is Brandon, I am bit of an antisocial nut. I am a ambivert in all honesty, I just prefer solitude. I play video games. Mostly Xbox 360 and 2DS now. I enjoy playing on Live with friends. I listen to music a lot. I listen to mostly metal, video game music, and electronic music. I am not a very judgemental person. I am way far from being perfect. I enjoy making people laugh and smile. I joke around with people a lot and not always serious. I am also a pretty mature guy when I want to be. I am admittedly a perv. I am pretty reserved about it and I am not really pushy about my habits.

What I am looking for: I am looking for a woman who will accept me for me. I don't really mind about looks or race. If you have personal issues, I don't judge. I am looking for someone that has webcam and uses Skype preferably. Someone who is not shy and actually wants to talk to me. I don't mind as well what religion you are. I just am not someone who follows any religion. If you are interested in getting to know me better, just pm me! smile Here is a photo of me: Here