Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:19 pm
Welcome to Kyrie's Plot Thread!
[ Teepee ]

User Image

Welcome to my little thread of plots for my Soquili!
Each of my Soquili will have a few plot ideas that I'd love to see happen!
However if you don't quite see something listed that would work for your ideas, please feel free to toss anything at me! I LOVE plotting!

If you do want to have some plots with me, please PM me or QUOTE me in your post in this thread! Otherwise I might miss it D:

A Few Rules To Follow

1. As stated above, if you would like to hit me up about some plotting, please PM me or post here!
2. I highly prefer to do forum/email/PM RP as I'm slow at AIM RP or not around much due to work.
(Also... I have a bratty puppy that will literally lay across my keyboard when I'm on my computer too long |8 )
3. If you're interested in romance/breedings/Loooove~ with any of my Soquili, don't expect it to happen right that second!
I really like to RP things out, or at the very least doing some sort of backplotting before hand.
4. If you haven't heard from me for 24 hours, it's most likely because I've not been home or not had time to jump on the computer.
Please don't be offended or disheartened by this! I have days were I work from morning until late in the evening and don't have any energy to get online.
5. If I think of anything else to add, I'll put it here as needed!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image

ஆ Introduction and Rules
ஆ Navigation
ஆ Females
ஆ Males
ஆ Familiars
ஆ Extra for now~

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image
If you don't see a plot that quite fits what you might have in mind for any of the Soquili listed here,
feel free to post your idea and we could probably tweak things to work something out!

User Image

Name: Dark Side
Breed: Alicorn
Temper: Spunky
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Likes: The night. Storms. Being around others. Bix. Soquili that accept her. Fruit.
Dislikes: Kalona >[ Failing at something. Admitting defeat. Asking for help. Being hot.

Personality: A feisty thing at first glance, Dark Side is one of those individuals that lives life to its fullest. She doesn't let things bring her down often, finding ways to avoid the depressing thoughts lurking in the back of her mind - like her 'deformity' aka broken horn. This doesn't mean she won't take something (or someone) seriously if the time calls for it! This Soquili knows where to draw the line between 'playful' and 'doing what has to be done'. And being a little different for her breed of Soquili to begin with can make this more difficult. Unlike some of her kin, Dark Side prefers the night and is more active at these hours. It could be because of her familiar and so far, only friend. Bix himself is nocturnal and Dark Side adores the bat. Just don't let her charming personality or sweet side fool you!

Dark Side is very loyal and will protect those she cares about. There is a fierce fighter behind the pretty smile. In addition, Dark Side can be a very affectionate Soquili when she's formed a bond with someone. She doesn't overstep boundaries, however, and will play hard to get if the opportunity arises. She's also a bit vain when it comes to her mane and tail. Dark Side will take great care in making sure they are clean and presentable in an effort to keep attention drawn away from her broken horn. Really, she is a spunky gal at heart, so long as you are not a Kalona. That type of Soquili would look better buried in the earth, in her opinion. She does not like nor trust them.

Breeding: 4/4

xxxx1. Sanguine
xxxx2. Closed
xxxx3. Closed
xxxx4. Closed

Plots I am looking for!

• Not quite what they seem - A little bit of a darker plot for her, I'd like for her to give a kalona (or be fooled by a skinwalker) a 'chance', either through manipulation or being used as a plaything/pawn for them that will send her even further into her beliefs that ALL kalona are evil.

• Once a healer, always a healer - With her horn broken, Dark Side can no longer access the small bit of healing ability she'd acquired from her unicorn blood. However I would like for her to learn that there are other ways she can still help heal others. This could be by learning to mix herbs or just be there for morale support. She needs someone (or a few someones) to take the time to teach her about mixing herbs to help the wounded!

• But... you're a kalona?! - She has a deep seated hatred of any and all kalona, thinking the entire species is evil and blood thirsty. I'd like for her to meet more half-kalona's or even a kalona that is not dark or evil. She needs to begin to realize that just because you have kalona blood doesn't always mean you will be a murderous beast (like skinwalkers). This could potentially lead to a romance, if it's the right stallion!

• We've met before... - When she was a young foal, her father's herd was attacked by a few Kalona. There were only a couple casualties that were the end result. However Dark Side herself wound up on the receiving end of one of the Kalona's attacks. The result was the young foal's horn breaking and rendering her unable to use the small bit of healing ability she'd possessed. I would love to possibly find a Kalona (or a few) that was the original attacker, that might still recognize her, and perhaps have a desire to torment her a little further. This is something I would like to back-plot a bit with whoever may be interested, and I am not opposed to Dark Side possibly being injured as a result.

User Image

Name: Alarion
Breed: Hippogryph Crossbreed
Temper: Noble

Likes: Exploring. Bright warm days. Meeting new Soquili! Her father. Flying!
Dislikes: Freezing weather. Getting lost. Dark places.

Personality: A little on the shy and quiet side at first, Alarion likes to meet new Soquili and see new places. It doesn't take her very long to warm up to someone, and once she does, you can see quite a bit of her father's temperament in her. She'll be sassy and snarky when the mood strikes her, but never takes it too far. Alarion is too sweet at her core to truly offend anyone. And once you've made a friend out of this gal, you'll discover she's fiercely protective. Another trait she's picked up from her father. However, overall, she is quite more laid back and free spirited compared to her father and definitely less vain!

xxxx1. Closed
xxxx2. Closed
xxxx3. Closed
xxxx4. Closed

Plots I am looking for!

• Are we the same? - Having traveled around with her father and not knowing much about her mother or sister, Alarion needs to run into a soquili that is similar to her! Similar meaning that they, too, are either a hippogryph halfbreed or some other half/crossbreed that she can meet and learn a little more about herself (and them)! This is not a one time sort of deal, so multiple Soquili can fulfill this!

• Let's be friends! - Pretty self explanatory. She needs some friends! More than one preferably xD She travels with her father as he's sort of a wanderer that has not found his place yet. Though they do tend to linger near the outskirts of the desert. Alarion is not judgmental and open to meeting a wide variety of soquili!

User Image

User Image
Name: Sandsablaze (aka: "Sandy")
Breed: Arabian Horsebreed
Temper: Fiery

Likes: Slightly warmer climates, His family, Protecting those in need, Shiny trinkets, Looking good~
Dislikes: Truly evil Soquili, Failing someone, Being muddy, Alarion giving him grey hairs...

Personality: He's snarky and has an attitude about him with a hint of pride in his desire to protect what he considers 'his'. This can be a mate, a friend, his land or herd. But he does not take it far enough to be considered possessive. Just to the point he could be considered that annoying 'big brother' to most. Though he will be fierce in protecting those that truly do need it. A fighter for the greater good at heart, Sandy is also quite loyal to those he takes under his 'wing'. And values those he considers friend even more. He's also slightly vain and known for making sure you catch his good side.

Breeding: 4/5

xxxx1. Kal
xxxx2. Paavai
xxxx3. LM only
xxxx4. LM only
xxxx5. LM only

Plots I am looking for!

• Let me be your Strength! - He's a pony with a big heart and a bigger desire to protect the 'weak'. Any soquili that are in need of someone they can rely on or find strength in, Sandy is your boy! He'll be that best friend you need for extra support, or the stallion to valiantly protect you. Open to multiple Soquili!

• Lean On Me. - All Sandy truly has in his world is his daughter, Alarion, though he knows Allaminar is out there somewhere with her mother. She's his pride and joy. But he has no friends of his own. I'm looking for a few stally's that he can call buddies and have to turn to when he's having a bout of depression or feeling like he's failed someone. He needs someone that can kick him in the rump and tell him he's being a fool and hey, let's go check out those pretty mares~

• I... failed. - Sandy needs to experience a failure of some sort. This could be failing to help someone in need or himself realizing he's done something stupid and failed (in his eyes) someone he's close to. Preferably holding this plot for someone he knows versus a chance encounter, but if you have a soquili in need of someone to fulfill a plot where a soq is doomed to fail, Sandy is your stallion!

User Image
Name: проказник 'Prokaz' (aka: Prokaz)
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Charismatic
Sexual Orientation: Anything goes~

Likes: Volshy. Everyone and anything pretty. Getting what he wants. Affection. Sunshine. Flirting.
Dislikes: Losing. Relationships. Being cold and alone. Fighting.

Personality: Why helloooo gorgeous thing! Why don't you come spend time with Prokaz, eh? He'll show you a good time! Just don't expect him to stick around for too long. He's a huge and horrendous flirt, but he's not very big on commitment. Prokaz would rather build up a harem of pretties that he can have instead of sealing his fate to a single lover. An overall sweet dude with a knack for adventure and a good time, Prokaz is not a very loyal Soquili save for one person. His twin sister, Volshy. He tries to hide his more 'lecherous' ways from her, wanting to remain the twin she can always count in. It's not his fault he's got an addiction to pretty Soquili, and so long as Volshy doesn't know about this side of him, he's quite happy to continue indulging himself with whoever wishes to give him some of their time.

xxxx1. Sah'erir
xxxx2. Open
xxxx3. Closed
xxxx4. Closed

Plots I am looking for!

• Hello, precious thing! - This is a continuous plot, where Prokaz can get into as much (fun~) trouble as possible. Flings welcome! Heartbreaks, lead on's, metaphorical doors slammed in his face. Come at me with whatever you want! Prokaz wants to build his gorgeous harem~! All without Volshy finding out.

• Don't tell on me! - If there is one thing Prokaz tries his best to not do, it's tell Volshy anything about his... extracurricular activities. He adores his twin and wants her to see the best in him. Having someone threaten to tell her about his 'behavior' would throw him into a right fit. Any soquili that likes to stir up trouble (and not Prokaz's kind of trouble) is welcome!

• What are friends? - Being the vivacious creature he is and not always with the most pure of intentions, Prokaz can't really claim he's got any friends. He's not even sure how to be one. If someone can put up with his flirting and constant attempts to have a fling (or several) would be quite a surprise to this stallion. And relationships are a whole different ball game all together. He needs a friend or two that can tell him how much of an idiot he is!

• Why do I keep coming back? - This would be something way down the line for Prokaz, after a few of his other plots are fulfilled, but I think it would be interesting if he finds himself actually growing attached to someone! It wouldn't be noticeable at first, and mostly just confuse him to no end. Possibly irritate him for a spell since he likes bouncing around from one Soq to the other (he's terrible). This could be a Soq he meets early on and runs into a few times. In theory, I would adore for this to eventually lead to a life/lovemate for him!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

User Image
All my familiars looking for RP/Plots shall be found here!

User Image
Name: Nightfall
Breed: Wolf
Temper: Vigilant

Likes: Cool evening nights. Her pack. Scouting. Being helpful.
Dislikes: Two-leggers. Kalona. Evil Soquili. Really hot days.

Personality: A little on the quiet side at first, but a rather sweet girl overall. She can be a little paranoid when it comes to newcomers appearing in The Pack, but she'll do her best to make sure they understand their beliefs. She has no love for two-leggers or evil soquili and will avoid them at all costs if possible. However she'll be a fierce creature should you threaten her home or her family. Mellow she may appear, but she is a wolf and earned her fangs. She has a love for scouting and does her best at this task. Which has, on occasion, lead to Nightfall sneaking up on her littermates too.

Plots I am looking for!

• Any and all Pack/family RP!
  • Other wolf familiars in general she can meet!
  • Maybe a fellow packmate (or two) that she gets into trouble by 'spying' (scouting) on them!
  • Eventually, I'd like for her to find a mate too!

User Image
Name: Bix
Breed: Bat
Temper: Doofy
Sexual Orientation: ...good question!
Bonded to: Dark Side

Likes: Sweet tasting fruit! Insects. The dark. Dark Side. Meeting new frands 8D
Dislikes: Being lost. ...the dark |8.

Personality: Speshul. He's definitely not the brightest creature that ever existed. Perhaps he had one too many run in's with a tree... or cave wall. Whatever the case, Bix can come across as being stupid and childish and overly anxious at times. He gets jittery when alone for too long and has a short term memory. Yet he's managed to remember Dark Side and thus has clung to her like an overly affectionate puppy.

Plots I am looking for!

• Bix is an open book! Just toss ideas at me!

User Image
Name: Shalira
Breed: Fox
Temper: Confident
Sexual Orientation: No preference~

Likes: Everyone. Looking good. Exploring. Alarion. Flirting. Sunshine.
Dislikes: Thieves. Heavy rainfall. Evil creatures.

Personality: Sassy and quite the little flirt. She is a strong willed and stubborn fox that will use her wiles to get what she wants. Quite protective of whomever she considers friend, Shalira would take on the biggest and meanest Soquili for them. It is not uncommon to find this fox getting herself into a bit of trouble with her flirting and teasing. But she is loyal to Alarion and has become very attached to the mare. Both enjoy traveling and offer one another companionship.

Plots I am looking for!

• Anything and everything~
  • More familiars she can meet and flirt with!
  • Flings. Alll the flings!
  • Maybe a mate, eventually, but this is not a priority!
  • Family RP!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:28 pm
Annnd one more!  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:29 pm
I now deem this open for plotting! ouo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:16 pm
Kyrieko

Now I don't know if you filled this plot yet, but I'm interested in Are we the same?.
I have a mare who actually shows signs of being a hippogryph, a mutant one at that, but she would definitely be willing to talk to Alarion about this. She has a Half-Reg/Half-Cerynei mother and a Half-Harpy(Hippo)/Half-Pawed Mutant father. So I think she definitely would have a story and a half to tell her. xD As long as your female doesn't mind that she is a fearless hunter and might have a fresh kill with her then it might work out great.

I also want to offer her for your other plot Let me be your Strength!
It would be interesting for her to rely on someone else especially a stallion mainly because she had never had to do that before. She has a lot of independence and inner strength, as well as outward strength, but for her to actually show a weakness is very shocking. Now she might not be all to happy about him seeing her like this so she might snap at him or try to claw him. She will be injured so there is a good chance she won't even be quick enough to do any kind of damage to him.
So if he has patience and really does like helping someone I think it would be an interesting RP.

You have your choice of one or the other or BOTH! 8D
Just let me know what you think c8

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:41 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Hi Panda! 8D

I have not fulfilled that one yet, and it's one I've really been hoping to do for Alarion! She's still so in the dark about herself, but has been told a little about her mother and sister from her father. Unfortunately, as it was a 'fling' (aka: surprise rolling for the v-day mixer xD), not even Sandy knows much about Kal either. Alarion would adore meeting Chosovi though! And would be so curious about her because hey, she has feathers like her and ohgosh if she is a meat eater too, Alarion would connect even faster. She does eat meat, but always feels embarrassed by it, since her father doesn't. And she's not the most skilled of hunters either |D I would definitely enjoy having these two meet!

As for the plot with Sandy, ahahah! Yes. Yes he has lots of patience and would not be too upset with her snapping and attempting to claw at him. Even if she happens to nick him, he'll just sigh the sigh of an exasperated stallion that is wondering how he winds up in such situations? xD He also understands having so much independence so he'd respect that and try not to 'baby' her. Just be a pillar of strength until she was well enough to be on her own again!

I am all for both if you'd like to do them! And I think they would both be very interesting plots with some growth for all parties involved. 83

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:49 pm
Kyrieko

YES I'M GAME FOR BOTH 8D

I think there will be so much development and it will help me get an even better feel for Chosovi as well as her weakness'. c8

Do you want me to start them both or start one and you start the other?  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:54 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

AWESOME! 8D
If you don't mind starting them both this round, that would be fantastic and I can cert a few things I need to do real quick <33

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:56 pm
Kyrieko

That is fine with me c8
I should have them up for you before I go to bed tonight. <3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm
Kyrieko

[x] - Learning Of One Another (With Alarion) - Ping Kyrieko
[x] - Weakest Hours (With Sandsablaze)