Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Densetsu

Back to Guilds

AN up in coming Naruto RP guild. 

Tags: Naruto, Densetsu, Jutsu, Roleplay, Ninja 

Reply Kohohagakure(Village hidden in leaves)
Yakiniku Q

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:11 am
The Yakiniku Q (焼肉Q, Yakiniku Kyū) was the favourite Korean, Gyū-Kaku-style yakiniku restaurant of Team Asuma that is located in Konohagakure. Its salted beef tongue with Welsh onion (ネギタン塩, negi tanshio) is a very popular dish in the village. The original Yakiniku Q was destroyed during Pain's invasion.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:13 pm
TheBurritoBandit
The Yakiniku Q (焼肉Q, Yakiniku Kyū) is the favourite Korean, Gyū-Kaku-style yakiniku restaurant of Team Asuma that is located in Konohagakure. Its salted beef tongue with Welsh onion (ネギタン塩, negi tanshio) is a very popular dish in the village. The original Yakiniku Q was destroyed during Pain's invasion.

Even more unlikely. Since one of the member's is already dead.
Calling them their number is more appropriate at least and keep in mind it might still be appropriate.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:40 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
The Yakiniku Q (焼肉Q, Yakiniku Kyū) is the favourite Korean, Gyū-Kaku-style yakiniku restaurant of Team Asuma that is located in Konohagakure. Its salted beef tongue with Welsh onion (ネギタン塩, negi tanshio) is a very popular dish in the village. The original Yakiniku Q was destroyed during Pain's invasion.

Calling them their number is more appropriate at least and keep in mind it might still be appropriate.
Asuma may be dead, but the team members are still alive, allowing them to keep the team name. Shikamaru's fate is unknown, and like i've said before, ambiguity favors the host. I'll change it into past tense in case this is taking place years into the future where they are dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:57 pm
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

Asuma may be dead, but the team members are still alive, allowing them to keep the team name. Shikamaru's fate is unknown, and like i've said before, ambiguity favors the host. I'll change it into past tense in case this is taking place years into the future where they are dead.

No, they aren't Asuma's team with out Asuma.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:05 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

Taught by Asuma himself. They not only learned how to be a shinobi, but what it meant to be one. They carry his ideals, his beliefs and his will with them to the grave. The same with Team Kakashi. They were all split apart during the time skip from Part 1 to Shippuden, but they are all members of Team Kakashi, together or separate. But I guess there's no point in arguing semantics. I withdraw my argument.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:12 pm
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

Taught by Asuma himself. They not only learned how to be a shinobi, but what it meant to be one. They carry his ideals, his beliefs and his will with them to the grave. The same with Team Kakashi. They were all split apart during the time skip from Part 1 to Shippuden, but they are all members of Team Kakashi, together or separate. But I guess there's no point in arguing semantics. I withdraw my argument.
Yeah, everyone has there own opinion. Now do you want to add the rest or should I?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:24 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

Yeah, everyone has there own opinion. Now do you want to add the rest or should I?

I'll get them done first thing in the morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:41 pm
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

I'll get them done first thing in the morning.

Ok, I got other things to do though perhaps pictures and stuff like more detailed descriptions would help later.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Kohohagakure(Village hidden in leaves)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers