Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Densetsu

Back to Guilds

AN up in coming Naruto RP guild. 

Tags: Naruto, Densetsu, Jutsu, Roleplay, Ninja 

Reply Kohohagakure(Village hidden in leaves)
The Dango Shop

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:18 am
The Dango Shop (だんご屋, Dangoya; Literally meaning "Dumpling Shop") is a popular, well-known shop in Konohagakure that's famous for its dango. Anko Mitarashi, who had the sweetest tooth in the village, visited this shop often.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:09 pm
TheBurritoBandit
The Dango Shop (だんご屋, Dangoya; Literally meaning "Dumpling Shop") is a popular, well-known shop in Konohagakure that's famous for its dango. Anko Mitarashi, who has the sweetest tooth in the village, visits this shop often.

We can delete my quote when necessary, but keep in mind she might be dead in the plot, so this would be in past tense.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:39 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
The Dango Shop (だんご屋, Dangoya; Literally meaning "Dumpling Shop") is a popular, well-known shop in Konohagakure that's famous for its dango. Anko Mitarashi, who has the sweetest tooth in the village, visits this shop often.

We can delete my quote when necessary, but keep in mind she might be dead in the plot, so this would be in past tense.
Ambiguity favors the host. Until it is confirmed that she has died, no changes are required. I'll change it in case this takes place in a far future.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:58 pm
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

Ambiguity favors the host. Until it is confirmed that she has died, no changes are required. I'll change it in case this takes place in a far future.

No idea what that first sentence means.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:06 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

Ambiguity  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:10 pm
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

Ambiguity

I said First sentence not first word. It's not the same thing.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:22 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

Ambiguity

I thought you didn't know what it meant because of the word ambiguity. I assumed that once you had known its definition, you could piece together everything else. 'Ambiguity favors the host' is something that deals with law. In a contract, it could allow for the contract to be broken due to something not be blatantly clear. In this case, it's the fate of Anko. Anko being the host, and her fate being ambiguous.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:40 pm
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

Ambiguity

I thought you didn't know what it meant because of the word ambiguity. I assumed that once you had known its definition, you could piece together everything else. 'Ambiguity favors the host' is something that deals with law. In a contract, it could allow for the contract to be broken due to something not be blatantly clear. In this case, it's the fate of Anko. Anko being the host, and her fate being ambiguous.
I don't like assumptions and I just teaching me one word isn't going to help me learn what a saying means.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

0er0

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:13 pm
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

Ambiguity

Dude I'm friending you right now.  
Kohohagakure(Village hidden in leaves)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff