We do not sow
  Unbowed, unbent, unbroken
  High as honor
  Night gathers, and now my watch begins
View Results

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:39 pm
I'll probably snag someone else from this thread at some point. The problem I'm facing is that quests are starting to overlap, and I've realized that there's really no drama-free way to fund one person and not another... *scratches head* I had sorta wanted to fund someone last month, but the person I wanted to help was after a character that several other people had expressed interest in, and I don't really want to upset anyone.

I've got planned staff credit uses for this month and April, so I could potentially buy something for here in May... but that's just pure speculation.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:48 pm
@Ron: You could always roll from the list of everyone who has posted? Or if you're particularly wanting a certain character to play with you could roll from everyone who posted here for that characters

In the end, they are your credits so you really can do whatever you want with them

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:07 pm
Maybe I need to have people just post some "I promise to be a good sport if my quest is granted to someone else" form if they post here or something.

I'll give it some thought next time I have spare credits and an open month. *ponders*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:13 pm
*pokes nose in* I just marathoned the first 3 seasons and I'm an addict. rofl I have the books as well but since I got them close to a move they are now packed up, sadly unread, in storage.

There isn't a Tyrion Lannister soq floating about is there or even a Shae?

Roniel Targaryen

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:49 am
Roniel Targaryen

Kaaay, been kicking around here for a while and mulling on ideas. There are a lot of fantastic characters in the series, and I've been thoroughly enjoying watching it through. Watched S1 a few years ago but wasn't able to continue/restart until recently. I'm partially through S3, and making decent headway - hope to be caught up with the show soon.

A lot of characters I like are taken already, but thre are so many well developed characters in the series.

So I'm going to put it out there for Jaime Lannister (OPtionally, which would be cool with his twin Cersei Lannister):

1. What cosplay are you after?
Jaime Lannister (optionally, with twin Cersei Lannister)

2. How are you going to translate them into a soq? (you don't have to go into details, but I at least need to know rarity level, so I can calculate how many credits I'd need to spend)

Uncommon - I'd like him/them to be unicorns or half-unicorns with the leonine tail (ideally, a custom tail or at least tail-tuft).

Jaime: I don't need to go into too many specifics, but I'd love to see him dashing and handsome with the blonde hair/green eyes of the Lannisters, a sword at his belt.
Ideally, some armor pieces, such as a breastplate or converted barding, and maybe some leg guards, the scalemaile over the flank or other pieces of barding-style armor, and a white cloak tossed over his far shoulder.
IN essence, horse-ified armor based after this outfit: Jaime figure

OR a MODIFIED/ horse-ified version of his signature coat (but I think the barding pieces would translate better to a horse.

Furcolor: I don't care for human-skintone cosplays. I'd much prefer a real-world horse coat pattern with some texturing in it. I like drawing inspiration from mounts, but from what I've seen he doesn't have a signature steed. Though the horse coloration in this piece of fanart, I think would go well (with blonde hair/green eyes):
Fanart

Cersei would have the same coat/mane/tail/eyecolor. Her hair would be longer than Jaime's - I love her partially up/partially down style Here
I'd be very open to costuming, but I don't just want her in a human-style dress. I'd much rather some nods to a dress, but draped over a soquili's form perhaps more similarly to Thranduil's style.

3. What are your plot ideas? What would you do with this character?

I love Jaime's personality. Talented and rugged and handsome, looks every part the dashing knight, but snarky, dishonorable, and with loyalty really only to himself first and his family second. I love playing assinine characters, and I'd have a lot of fun RP'ng Jaime. Especially playing him off of other GoT characters, or deversifying his role in Soquili and having him come into his own.

I'd have him be close to and very loyal to his sister (if she gets made) - she'd exist to him whether or not she makes it to soquili. But obviously, not cannonly the exact same kind of relationship in Soquili.

Cersei would be fiercely loyal to her family and any IC or actual foals she has. She's clever, devious, and can be cruel to anyoen she sees as a threat to herself or her children - a real lioness <3.

For specific plotting, I'm honestly really open. I'd like to interweave their soquili-version backstory with the other GoT soquili or future soquili, and that would be something fun to work out with people the translation. But moving forward, wide open. I'd probably start with them separated, and get a hold of either Rob's owner, Spoof/Alexia or if Brianne gets made, her owner for Jaime. Cersei I would set up at the Soq-equivalent of King's Landing and backstory plot with Sansa's owner, Kiana

I might also decide to co-own out Cersei depending on circumstances to spread the love and RP-able-ness

4. Any other GoT enthusiasm you might have! Much! 8D Been totally enjoying watching the show as I said above, and I'd really love to be getting in on the participation with the fandom by combining it with my long-term obsession, Soq XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:01 am
mistalina13
*pokes nose in* I just marathoned the first 3 seasons and I'm an addict. rofl I have the books as well but since I got them close to a move they are now packed up, sadly unread, in storage.

There isn't a Tyrion Lannister soq floating about is there or even a Shae?

Roniel Targaryen

There is no Tyrion or Shae yet! biggrin

I'm pretty sure my list of snagged characters on the front page is accurate!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:03 am
And since I can't buy anything for a while, I've updated the title. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:22 am
Ooooh. Good to know. Thanks for the confirmation Roniel! :3 *ponders forms for later times*  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:32 pm
Revolutionary Roniel

Is this still a thing? XD I know your title says Hiatus but I know this is also a rather old thread.

Do you know if there is an updated list of what cosplays are already in the shop? -ponders many things right now-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:34 pm
AstoriaFallen
Revolutionary Roniel

Is this still a thing? XD I know your title says Hiatus but I know this is also a rather old thread.

Do you know if there is an updated list of what cosplays are already in the shop? -ponders many things right now-

Ahhhh, I'm afraid I have no plans on doing anything else with this! I'll edit the title accordingly shortly.

Cosplays are no longer restricted, so you can get a character even if they already exist! biggrin

But I think I could remember them all and tell you if one is already around and you had someone specific in mind or something.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas