So it's that time again to look for a girlfriend for me.. I will be very honest that I am looking for a serious relationship only, and someone committed to a long term relationship as well. Also I am currently 30 years old, so I am a much older Gaian, therefore I am very strict that any girl who seeks me out must be of legal age, I will not budge on this whatsoever.. Now, I would prefer a girl around 22+, however if age doesn't bother you and you fall into the range of 18-22 then please message me.

Some details about myself:

My name is Matthew and I currently reside in Massachusetts, it would be preferable to find someone who lives close by within the region, although if you live elsewhere in the states that is alright.

Some interests and things about myself are being a gamer, I enjoy playing video games and have been playing games basically all my life, I enjoy movies, tv shows, (netflix), anime from time to time, music, golf when I am able to play or practice, watching football, relaxing and just enjoying life.

Currently I am a college student, my major is English, (I have a passion for teaching and would like to teach at some point) and I am also studying for a Paralegal Certification, (I love and have a passion for law also) and although I am a late bloomer, I have been getting my life on track with my education these past few years.

I am seeking my bachelor's degree in English to become a teacher, and also my Paralegal Certificate to work as a Paralegal in the legal field. I may also pursue my master's in my mid to late 30's, depending on what happens in my life.

I co-host a Christian Radio Show called, "We Still Believe The Radio Revolution" which broadcasts Friday evenings from 9:00-10:30pm on Freedomizer Radio. Although I am on a hiatus until September while my co-host is carrying the show. I will be active in September once school rolls around as well. I work full time, right now at Sports Authority, which helps me pay the bills for now until my education is finished.

I am a christian and would prefer a girlfriend that is a christian, or at least open to the idea of growing in a relationship with God and accepting to a lifestyle of faith. However I will not shove my faith down your throat, it is up to you to make the choice as an individual to walk with God, not me.. and I will not judge you either, that is up to God. I hope that is clear, ask me for more details if interested.

I am very laid back and just enjoy life, even when my life is hectic and busy, I love my downtime and just taking it easy when I can.