Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
I'm a twenty two year old male looking for a girlfriend.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regal Bastion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:35 pm
Hiya. I'm a twenty two year old acting school graduate who loves anime, video games, reading, and food. I'm an avid RPer here on Gaia, and have been for a few years now. I've never really been in a relationship before, but my friends/peers describe me as brainy, witty, sarcastic, fun and generally nice all around.

I've been interested in acting and arts since high school and my dream is to become a voice actor here in B.C. Also to find that special woman in my life, which is where this thread comes in. If you're interested in talking to me at all, either as a friend or as something more, just leave me a message here or drop me a PM in my inbox. Thanks for reading.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:31 pm
Bump.  

Regal Bastion

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:29 am
Regal Bastion
Hiya. I'm a twenty two year old acting school graduate who loves anime, video games, reading, and food. I'm an avid RPer here on Gaia, and have been for a few years now. I've never really been in a relationship before, but my friends/peers describe me as brainy, witty, sarcastic, fun and generally nice all around.

I've been interested in acting and arts since high school and my dream is to become a voice actor here in B.C. Also to find that special woman in my life, which is where this thread comes in. If you're interested in talking to me at all, either as a friend or as something more, just leave me a message here or drop me a PM in my inbox. Thanks for reading.

hi are you still interested? what age are you looking for?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:53 pm
purplefan100
Regal Bastion

Hiya! Nice to meet you, and yes I am still in interested. Most of my info is right here in the guild if you want to know more about me or my preferences. To answer your question, I'm looking for someone closer to my age, so I guess anywhere from 19-22.  

Regal Bastion

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:06 pm
Regal Bastion
purplefan100
Regal Bastion

Hiya! Nice to meet you, and yes I am still in interested. Most of my info is right here in the guild if you want to know more about me or my preferences. To answer your question, I'm looking for someone closer to my age, so I guess anywhere from 19-22.

oh. :/ im 25. so I guess im out of luck right. do you want to be friends then?  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games