Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
How can i make a good guild banner?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayLove45

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:45 pm
i was just wondering, cause i made a guild and it needs a banner.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:36 pm
You have many options :3 The most straight forward is to create a banner yourself in a program like Photoshop or MS Paint (there are oodles of tutorials for achieving different effects all across the internet, depending on what you are going for) --a decent, free program that operates similar to photoshop is Gimp, which would give you better results than paint without the hefty pricetag. You could also use Photoshop Elements which comes free with many computers.

The other option is to commission a banner from one of Gaia's many artists. This will cost you gold (price varies depending on what you want and who the artist is) but will save you the trouble of doing it yourself.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:48 pm
GrayLove45

{❤}

I agree with Daypaw.

Some tips would to have a neat and if possible, simple background.
This would be extremely helpful since you would most likely put words on top of it, and a distracting background makes the text hard to see.

When choosing font color, be sure to make it match, but stand out from the background, or it might just blend in.

Good luck!

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff