Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
23 male looking for girl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:53 pm
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Scar X_X
Scar X_X
Scar X_X
im not sure how to delete this in now 25 and gaia gave me no luck

Sometimes my friend, you don't go looking for it. Sometimes it just... comes. emotion_awesome You'll find her one day, I'm sure.

lol funny guy

Gal, actually. xD But I'm always mistaken for a guy here. Probably because of the way I talk I suppose.

the hands often tip people off and yours are hidden lol so im sorry for the mistake and way i appreciate the comment its nice to at least chat to some one most of my gaia friends are gone now or don't respond

Well feel free to chat with me anytime buddy. emotion_awesome I'm like on most times. Yeah most of my Gaia buddies have moved on, but we still keep in contact through other social networks and chats. And no problem, just saying stuff as it is. :3

thanx and if you feel like chatting with me feel free and its cool to hear you still keep in toutch  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:23 pm
Scar X_X
Scar X_X
Scar X_X
im not sure how to delete this in now 25 and gaia gave me no luck

Sometimes my friend, you don't go looking for it. Sometimes it just... comes. emotion_awesome You'll find her one day, I'm sure.

lol funny guy

Gal, actually. xD But I'm always mistaken for a guy here. Probably because of the way I talk I suppose.

the hands often tip people off and yours are hidden lol so im sorry for the mistake and way i appreciate the comment its nice to at least chat to some one most of my gaia friends are gone now or don't respond

Well feel free to chat with me anytime buddy. emotion_awesome I'm like on most times. Yeah most of my Gaia buddies have moved on, but we still keep in contact through other social networks and chats. And no problem, just saying stuff as it is. :3

ok cool but i dotn really ever see you on but you can feel free to pm me to  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers