Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:08 am
User Image

As many of you may know, or remember, Demon is trying to become a Kalona Elder... no easy feat for a breed known for being proud and aggressive and considering themselves 'the best'. So how do you prove you are the best?

Well.... Demon has a lot to prove, and I have slowly been working to show off his different qualities and how he can move soquili and familiars around as if simply pawns in a giant chess game.

But now he needs YOUR help....!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:12 am
User ImageWhat he still needs:

1. Demon needs more interaction with his own kind... however I don't want these to be just fights or arguments or whatever but something a little different. A ritual in honour of Kalona perhaps?
    ----->It would be helpful if Demon could get the opportunity to offer advice and help to a few others.... be it advice to a territorial problem someone is having, a suggestion here or there about how to tackle the foe.... or it could be something to do with the Kalona Magic that he has mastered to the best of his abilities (considering there is a dragon and not a kalona in his lineage he isn't as powerful as some pure breeds but has become very accurate in wielding what he has learnt now).

2. Student? Perhaps he decides to teach someone the ways of Kalona, the ways of their blood magic.
    ------>> Perhaps he even helps to pair them up with a potential breeding partner? Could be fun if nothing else *chuckles*

3. Alliance? It would be good to have interaction with a Kalona herd, while Demon WILL NOT join a Kalona herd he would be willing to have an alliance with them, come to their call as well as they answered his. *chuckles*
    ------>>Perhaps an arrangement for a shared hunt to celebrate their new agreement?

4. Suggestion? TELL ME! I would love to hear your ideas and suggestions.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:17 am
User ImageActive/Unfinished RPs:

1. Fevered Dreams - Demon and Cherish (flash back RP)

2. Mine to Control - Demon and the Wolf Pack

3. Be True to Your Breed - Demon and Morsmordre

4. Shadows and Magic - Demon and Elvira

5. The Impertinence of Youth Demon, Gishoni and Tizona

6. ???

7. ???

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:19 am
OPEN!
Just post! <3

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points