Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Mawlid Un Nabi?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pharaoh Misa

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:46 pm
          OMS!!! I cannot believe that you guys have put that up there! I'm so happy to see that something like this even makes someone's calendar. As a Muslim myself, its rare to see anything Islamic related on...how do I put this...something not Islamic? Like I only see duas and Islamic discussion on Islamic websites and facebook pages or with my Muslim friends. I dunno how to say it, but its so nice. I would, however, like to point out that Prophet Muhammad's (SWA) birthday is unknown. It is unknown so that we as Muslims do not commit bidah, or create an innovation, such as celebrate his birthday in...un-Islamic manners. But again, this is amazing to even see this...

But I think this is even a better reason to love this guild. I also see Tu Bishvat up there, what I believe to be a Jewish holiday? And even the Chinese New Year. This is great! Never have I been apart of something so diverse! I love it! I love it!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:31 pm
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

I'm glad that we've made you feel welcome here! heart  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff