Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Bolan Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:35 pm
Butterflies with punctured wings.
XXStill there are darkened places deep in my heart,
XXXWhere once was blazing light, now
XXXXThere's a tiny spark.User Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory grinned at the kiss that Cam greeted her with and watched with fond eyes and an amused smirk as he greeted her daughter while also making a funny face at her Cassie didn't exactly know what to think of the weird funny man but she giggled all the same which was apparently the right thing to do since her mummy then grinned happily at her before focusing on the little boy. She hadn't actually been expecting such long hair on the little boy, especially since the few pictures she had seen of him they all had him in cute little boy clothes with close cropped hair. Nor had she been expecting the brightly colored and obviously female clothing on him. But he seemed so nice and cute and little boys with long hair wasn't exactly an odd sight in the business or people she and her Da roamed around with. Hell, her own dad had hair pretty much longer than her own! And the late great David Bowie was perfectly androgynous so, yeah. Go kid! All that left her brain though when he asked if Cassidy was Cam's daughter therefore his sister because she started snickering at the question and at his dad's way of cleaning it up. "Nah, Casey isn't your da's. Her da is someone vury differen'. But tha' doesn' mean you can't be her friend." Rory put her daughter down on her two still wobbly legs and at first the baby whined at being so far from her mummy. Then she saw that the strange child was much closer, plus they were wearing such bright clothing, and decided to waddle towards them and babble about the unfairness of socks and mothers putting them down when they didn't want to. The redheaded mother then turned to cam with a still amused smirk on her face while he looked apologetic. "Yeah, it prolly is but tha's ok." she said with a laugh as she ruffled her dyed locks. "So wha' do ya kiddies wanna do? I brought down a few toys fer th' both of ya an' I got some cartoons on the telly but if ya wanna change it ya can jus' tell me an I will." Rory was lucky in that her daughter was still young enough that pretty much anything that was remotely colorful and moved could keep her attention for about five minutes. More if the moving thing was an actual person. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Wearing
Home
Cam and Kory
Hope this goes well

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXCome and find me dancing all alone,
XXXTo the sound of an enemy's song,
XXI'll be lost until you find me
Fighting on my own  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:28 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxx

Kory shrugged when Cam said Casey wasn't his. Kory didn't particularly believe his father. That was like saying that Chalmes wasn't his daddy and that was absolutely crazy! Mum always said other dad was a bit dense though, so Kory would let him continue believing that for now. Xe assumed that he would figure it out sooner or later. The child was still looking around the house when the baby girl started babbling to him.

Blinking she nodded her head slowly. "Sure?" Xe said with a shrug. Casey was closer in age to his little sisters than him, so she was trying to figure out how exactly to play with her. She spent most of her time playing with Chance or xer cousins Desi and Zach. He didn't really play with the twins, more just watched them and told them stories and sometimes mum even let her hold them! He pursed his lips, thinking. Part of him wondered if other dad had only brought xim here impress his girlfriend. But Kory was pretty sure her mum wouldn't let Cam use him as a prop to get brownie points with some girl.

He pursed his lips, suddenly feeling very unlike himself. If anything he felt more like Desi had that one day at the bakery with Aunt Lyv. But being shy and quiet wasn't like him very much. She crossed her arms over her chest and shrugged at the lady, before looking at the ground. There was no one here who she could hide behind or talk to instead. Chance was at home with mummy and daddy, and the twins. His cousins were with their parents, and she didn't want to hide behind other dad. Other dad was not someone she felt comfortable doing that with.

Kory had never had a great hold on her emotions. If her mum had been there, she wouldn't have been surprised at all by her sudden mood swings. She had dealt with far too many of them in his short life to be surprised by much he did anymore. Kory chewed on xer lip quietly.

ᴏ ᴏ c.
I'M SORRY I THROW THIS ALL AT ONCE AT YOU 8'D I WASN'T SURE WHAT ALL YOU HAD BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO SO HAVE FUN. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ANY OF MY CHARACTERS DON'T BREAK KORY'S HEART OnO

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxS-O-S she is in disguise
xxxxxxThere's a she wolf in disguise,
xxxxxxxxxThere's a she wolf in the closet
xxxxxxxxxxxxOpen up and set her free
xxxxxxxxx
Let it out so it can breath

kiska166

EmrysStorm

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image

Girl, I've been fooled by your smile. I was mistaken by the way you loved me.
....................................................We led it straight for a while, but you deceived me, you convinced me.

So clear to me now, can't explain what you're doing to me.....................................................................
I'd leave but I don't know how. It's gonna take some time, but I'll figure it out.

Cameron smiled at the sound of Casey’s adorable giggle. Not being around babies for the last couple years – basically since Kory grew up a bit – made him forget how much he liked them, especially when they were cute. Come to think of it, Cam mostly every only saw Kory during his cute moments. During his son’s colicky stage, he was away for Quidditch, and even when he was around, he hadn’t been living with Elli. Therefore, he wasn’t usually there to help deal with Kory waking up from his slumber in the middle of the night. And when he was there, he figured there wasn’t really much he could do. It wasn’t like he could take Elli’s place and breastfeed their kid until he felt back asleep, and changing a diaper was all around challenging to do. Not only did the sight and smell of it disgust Cameron, but he never seemed to be able to get Kory to stop kicking or wiggling around long enough to successfully strap a new diaper around him.

Just because Cameron hadn’t been around babies recently doesn’t mean Kory hadn’t. More recently, Elli had given birth to twin girls, so Cam assumed Kory played with his sisters often enough and would enjoy playing with another baby. Besides, this would also give Rory a chance to spend time with her daughter while also being introduced to a side of Cam’s life that she hadn’t yet seen. “Wanna watch the telly, Kory?” he asked the suddenly quiet boy. That’s odd, Cam thought, waiting for a response from his son. He always seemed to be full of energy and talking about the millions of things on his mind. Maybe he just felt shy when meeting new people. Of course, there was no reason to be shy here. The kids could play for an hour, then eat lunch, and depends on how everyone was feeling, either they could stay a bit longer or Cam would take Kory back home and spend some time with just him while they pigged out on ice cream, but only after dinner of course. If Elli ever found out he fed Kory sweets instead of a proper meal, he would never hear the end of how he’s spoiling their son and how he never wants to eat his veggies if he could just go to Cam’s and get dessert there.

It wasn’t like Cameron was planning to stay at Rory’s all day – especially not while Kory was with him. He could do that on a weekend that wasn’t reserved for spending time with his child. If in a couple of hours, Kory decided he wanted to leave, Cam would respect his wishes.

I fell victim to your style. You're so amazing, girl, you're in your own league.
Rather be stuck in denial than trying to be without you, girl.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Devlyn Maycry
EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:45 pm

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory didn't think Kory believed her when she told him Cassidy wasn't Cam's but she figured that he was only what, five? Six? Pretty much any adults that kissed were mum and da back at that age. To her surprise he didn't seem as interested in playing or watching the telly as much as she'd hoped. From what she had heard, the little boy (or rather little girl now) was just a bundle of high octane excitement which would do great in her house. Especially since there was literally something new behind every door but now he just looked sad and like was about to cry. Was it something she said? Did? Crap! Five minutes with the kid and she was already screwing up! God, what did that say about her own daughter?! At least she still had her Da to help...and Dori. For some reason Casey really really loved her goddaddy. Might just be the hair; she'd been obsessed with it since birth. The Irish musician bit her bottom lip as she tried to think of a way to get him back to normal. "We don't have ta watch the telly if you're not feelin' up to it. We can do somethin' else, anything really. Anything fun you can think of and I'm ninety percent sure we've got somethin' close in the house." Rory told Kory with a definitive nod while Casey's attention had been stolen by some colorful blocks by the couch. How did they stack like that??♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Wearing
Home
Cam and Kory
Hope this goes well

Fighting on my own  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxx

Kory shrugged again when her father repeated the question. She wasn't stupid! She heard them the first time! Why did adults always have to repeat themselves instead of just accepting the first answer! She wanted to roll her eyes but her mum and da would tell her that was really rude and scold her for it. But she just wasn't in the mood to be nice right now. She mostly just wanted to go home, curl up in her bed, and not move for a week. The feeling had hit her pretty suddenly and for no reason at all. Her mum always called it her "little mood swings".

Kory could tell he was upsetting Cam and Rory, but it felt like a really big struggle to even care about them or Casey or anyone at all. Xe felt like xe was stuck at the bottom of a really tall mountain, and to do anything, feel anything, or be anything, xe had to climb right to the very top of the mountain and then somehow get down the other side without dying.

Kory mentally took a deep breath and forced a smile onto her face. "We can do whatever." She said. That was the closest she was going to get anything above complete and utter apathy.

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxS-O-S she is in disguise
xxxxxxThere's a she wolf in disguise,
xxxxxxxxxThere's a she wolf in the closet
xxxxxxxxxxxxOpen up and set her free
xxxxxxxxx
Let it out so it can breath

kiska166

EmrysStorm

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:54 pm

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory rolled over and away from the sun streaming though her large window by the bed wondering why she hadn't close the curtains before sleeping. Then she hit a solid mass of warmth and remembered that this was the reason why she hadn't. Still without opening her eyes she snuggled against Cam with a small smile as she thought about the events that led up to their shared morning. He had taken her to a truly amazing restaurant for a fancy dinner, there had been some heavy flirting on both sides, and then suddenly she had opened the dams and told him how she felt. And miraculously he felt the same way; for a while actually according to his words. After he had paid for their meal (she had really been too shocked at the time to even argue about it) they had apparated to her home and without even using magic managed to fling off their clothing and fall into her bed in record time. It had been absolutely friggen amazing. It was even better than all their other times combined because she wasn't holding back any longer. She loved him and he idiotically enough loved her back. Rory gave a content sigh and was so close to falling back asleep with a series of sporadic knocks happened at her door causing her to groan a bit. "Mummmaaa! Up ye'? I wan' pancakes an' gran'pa can' make 'em good like you do!" The redheaded mother groaned again hearing that it was her daughter and was about to grumble a reply when she shot up from her comfy position. Cassie had started bursting into people's bedrooms lately with or without knocking and if she saw her "Daddy Cam" in her bedroom without any clothes on it would open a Pandora's box of questions she did not want to answer today, tomorrow, or ever. "Jus' a sec Cassie, I gotta...I gotta put on some clothes an' such. Mummy's naked!" she called out on whim though technically not lying since she was in fact still starkers even as she crossed to her dresser looking for a tank top. She head her daughter give an exaggerated "ew" and giggle before she heard her little feet scampering away and gave an exhale of relief. "You awake over t'ere? If you ain', you coul' sleep through anythin' after all t'at ruckus." Rory said with a chuckle as she slipped on a plain black tank and a pair of boxer shorts with small green stars seemingly drawn all over. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

kiska166

✲[/colorWearing
Home
Cam
I could totally get used to this

Fighting on my own  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image

Am I in love with you? Or am I in love with the feeling?
....................................................Trying to find the truth. Sometimes the heart is deceiving.

Can't get out of my head and I need you to save me.....................................................................
If I am delusional then maybe I'm crazy in love with you.

╔═════════════════════════════╗
Cameron Rowley
Gryffindor Alumnus - Twenty Seven - Muggleborn - Team Wales Beater
╚═════════════════════════════╝

Cameron’s brain had snapped alert at the sound of a child knocking and yelling through the door although his eyes stayed shut. Great, Cassie was up and energetic as ever or just super hungry for her mum’s pancakes. Either way, there was no getting her off their backs once she was awake. Cam grinned into his pillow as Rory ushered for her daughter to wait a second since she was naked, realizing he was naked underneath the blanket as well – not that he slept in much clothing anyway. The redhead slipped out of bed, presumably to get dressed, before asking if Cameron was awake. “Mhm,” he groaned, rolling over to look at Rory through the blinding light coming from the window. Unfortunately, he was too slow and groggy as she had already pulled a tank top over her chest and slipped into boxer shorts before he could even glance at her body. It was probably for the better that he hadn’t seen her undressed yet; otherwise, he would have to hold her back another half hour. Besides, after last night, he needed a break. “Those mine?” he asked jokingly with a wink, referring to the green-starred girly boxers.

A moment later, Cameron sat up with the blanket still covering him from the waist down. “Soooo pancakes? You gonna make enough for three?” he asked, sporting a cheesy smile. Rory was gonna make them anyway, what’s one more person? Plus, the beater really just wanted to taste them since her daughter claimed she makes them well. That’s when it hit him. Last night’s conversation came rushing back like a flashback he had forgotten long ago. Drunk and aroused and very much enjoying the moment, Cam had suggested the two of them move in together. He also suggested they have a child together. Not that he didn’t want to do those things, but they only confessed their true feelings for each other last night. Cameron found the situation he had gotten himself into rather cringe worthy and could feel his cheeks burning up in embarrassment. What was worse was that he couldn’t remember what Rory had responded with. The man reached over the side of the bed and grabbed the bag full of his clothes that he left at Rory’s in case he ever needed them and grabbed fresh boxers, socks, shorts and a tank while hiding his face from the redhead altogether.

Cameron slipped into his clothing, his back to Rory partly to hide his... well, you know... but mostly to hide his face that had turned red. Luckily, by the time he finished getting dressed, the physical embarrassment had died down, so the man turned back around to face his girlfriend? Could he call her that? They did confess their love for each other, after all. But did that meant they were a couple? Cam liked to think it did.

Or am I in love with the feeling?

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:54 pm

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory laughed and for added amusement, for her, she offered him a slight hip shimmy as he asked about her rather bright boxers. "If t'ey are t'ey look bet'er on me." she told him with a wink. She unabashedly watched him sit up in her bed taking in the fact that he was still very much naked beneath the sheets and just laughed again as he asked about the pancakes before beginning to get dressed himself. "Well th' lil goblin demanded an' I don' thin' I'm allowed ta disagree." she told him wryly thinking of her precocious young daughter. Rory noticed that Cam was starting to avoid looking at her and since she was already covered she really had no idea why. Was he suddenly regretting yesterday? If he had he would've snuck out a long time ago, and she would've gone after him with a switchblade. He wasn't suddenly embarrassed was he? After all the things they did last night he should've lost that a while ago so what else was there? Knowing she wouldn't really get anywhere without asking she sidled up behind him after he was clothed and wrapping her arms around his waist while laying her head on his back. "No turnin' back, yer no' gettin' cold feet are ye?"♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

kiska166

✲[/colorWearing
Home
Cam
I could totally get used to this

Fighting on my own  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image

....................................................Trying to find the truth. Sometimes the heart is deceiving.

Can't get out of my head and I need you to save me.....................................................................

Cameron Rowley

Cameron chuckled at Rory’s statement about her boxers looking better on her than on him. She did look pretty damn cute in them and that hip-shimmy only made her cuter. The beater knew he could totally pull those off though, but they’d probably be a little tight, especially in the crotch area. Cam got dressed in silence and was about to turn around when Rory wrapped herself around him. How the hell did she climb over the bed so silently? The man figured he’d been too lost in thought about last night to notice that she was preying on him. “Cold feet? No, no,” he answered quickly, trying to brush her off – which was a little hard since she was hugging his waist from behind. “I just – I dunno.” Giving up, he collapsed sideways onto the bed, lying down next to her and staring up at the ceiling. “Do you.. Do you remember what we talked about? Last night?” A part of Cam was hoping that Rory didn’t remember. Then at least he could play it off as if nothing had happened and they hadn’t discussed moving in and having a child. But another part of him wanted her to remember. He wanted her to remember and he wanted her to have those same desires. He wanted to sleep next to his lover every night and have a little bundle of fair haired joy waking them up every morning, and he didn’t care if it was redheaded like its mom or brown haired like its dad. All he wanted was for the kid to be theirs. Both of theirs.

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image

Cameron Rowley

It took a while for Cameron to get his s**t together. He had time, he just took forever to round up all his belongings and finally move out of his mum’s house. It was about time, anyway. The man was twenty seven years old for crying out loud – it’s been ten years since he graduated. He had a kid, a career and a girlfriend (who wasn’t his baby mama) and he still lived with his mum until today. He and Rory have been planning on having him move in with her since summer when he drunkenly told her he loved her for the first time and suggested they move in and have a kid. Although he didn’t really know if she wanted to have another kid right now – especially since they weren’t married – she seemed stoked to have him living with her.

Cameron did want to have another kid. He loved Kory and would still be there for his son as much as Kory and Elli allowed him to be, but that didn’t mean he didn’t love Rory and want to have a child with her, too. A planned one this time. And he wouldn’t make the same mistakes he made with Elli when she needed him to help take care of and raise Kory and he was too exhausted. Elli was exhausted too and didn’t deserve that. But hey, for better or for worse, life sorted itself out and now, Cam had Rory to love. In his head, love was enough. Love was enough to be committed to each other and put the other person first and have a family. Marriage didn’t mean s**t nowadays. That was why he didn’t plan on ever getting married. Elli’s father tried pressuring him to propose to his daughter, Cam’s mother had tried, but they didn’t get it. They grew up in a generation where marriage came before the kid; otherwise, you were deemed a slut or man whore. This generation was different. Everyone could be themselves and do what’s right for them with much less judgement. Hopefully, Rory wouldn’t mind not getting married. The beater didn’t think she would, though. She wasn’t like most girls.

Most girls were tame with a wild side. Rory was wild with a tame side and even that rarely came out. Just by looking at their bedroom, anyone could tell Rory was in charge of decorations and laying everything out although it wasn’t as in your face as Cam would have expected. She probably had his opinion in mind when redecorating the place, however. The redhead did a great job – the room wasn’t too crazy and out there, but it also wasn’t too reserved and boring. After all of his clothes were placed in the closet and his belongings in drawers and on counters – with the help of magic of course – Cameron slipped his arm around his girlfriend’s waist. Cassidy was downstairs with her grandfather, but this mansion sure made it feel like they were alone, especially with the lock on their bedroom door that Cam clicked with a quick swish of his wand.

“We finally live together,” he noted, pulling Rory in closer. Honestly, this could go either way: she’d either agree with him and they’d make some love or she’d tell him how he should’ve moved in a lot quicker than he did. This was a great way to start the new year, though.

EmrysStorm

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:46 pm

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory had felt odd the entire day though it intermingled with her exhaustible excitement over the fact that Cam was actually moving in with her. StilThe oddness mainly came from the fact that the first time he met his boyfriend's (lover's? lover seemed more appropriate she guessed) mother was when she was basically moving his entire life out of her own and into their own. Maybe odd was the wrong word...awkward? Definitely awkward. But his mother had been a lot better than her crazy fantasies had dreamed up and she was forever grateful for that because she had met mothers and very rarely did the two sides see eye to eye. Packing up his stuff hadn't taken too too long, mainly due to magic, and moving it all into their renovated wing was a whole lot easier and a lot more fun than boxing it all up. Though admittedly he did more of the unpacking, she mainly just floated everything around sporadically and jumped around like a little kid who's had too much sugar. Maybe drinking two of those peppermint mochachino things hadn't been the right idea. Plus moving around helped her thinking process and she really needed it after the bomb Cam had dropped on her after the whole "i love you" thing. He wanted them to have another baby, well not another since that would imply they've had one before and technically though they both each had a child just not with one another. But that wasn't the point! He wanted a tiny strawberry blonde probably blue eyed munchkin of their own and she wasn't sure how she should feel. A good part of her was honestly afraid that he'd just up and leave like Cassie's father, though saying it like that made it seem as though the b***h had even been there in the first place. Then of course there was the whole Eli thing and while she was sure the other woman wouldn't come for her blood in a whole revenge style killing since she had a mountain man of her own (she'd spied him at Gypsy's wedding and Jesus of Suburbia he was freaking huge!). Rory sighed a bit and jumped as Cam's arm snaked around her pulling her close and she happily snuggled into his side unabashedly stealing a kiss before he randomly stated the obvious. "'Finally' bein' the operative word." she teased before turning and moving in his hold until she was standing right in front of the man with her arms wrapped high around his neck. "Soo.....Da's got everyt'in' handled wit' Cassie for anot'er few 'ours....got any ideas on how we coul' spen' t'em?" Rory asked placing small kisses along his collarbone with a smirk plain on her lips.♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

kiska166

I'M SOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSSOSOORRRYYYYY

Wearing
Home
Cam
Totallyyy worth all the packing

Fighting on my own  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:26 pm

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory stared at the third stick for the second time which might've been a bit of an overkill but she had to be completely utterly without a single hesitating doubt sure that what she saw was correct. It did, or rather didn't, help that the tests were rather dummy proof meaning they showed the meaning of the two lines right by the tiny screen. So she was pregnant again. She was...what was she feeling? The redhead took a seat on the lid of the toilet and began to evaluate her feelings. She as apprehensive, of bloody course, because there was a tiny life form growing inside of her that she would be taking care of for the next forever, she also...glad? Cam had mentioned that he'd wanted to start a real family with her; being the father Cassie needed, moving in with them, and god the sex was fan-flipping-tastic, but she wasn't sure he was totally actually wanting another baby. He'd met Cassie after she was nearing six months and could sleep half the night, how would he fare with an actual newborn in his face? And then there was Quidditch and her job and her Dad was going on tour again soon and asking her about possibly being his opening act again...was now really a good time for a baby? 'Is there really ever a good time for a baby? Dori would prolly say yes the adorable wanker' Rory inwardly scoffed thinking of her best friend. The more she thought about it the more she should be freaking out but in actuality she was doing the opposite. It wasn't like Cam's career was this all new thing; she and Cassie had been working around it for years now as well as going to the games when they could. She was still in the early stages of her pregnancy so if she really wanted she could do a few shows with her Dad before coming home to rest and recuperate and Cam could totally handle their daughter while she was away. Or come with them. Cassie had yet to actually go on a tour and while she didn't want her living the way she had she had to admit there was a certain charm and thrill to it and wanted the little girl to at least experience a taste of it. As the minutes ticked by Rory found she could breathe easier and that she was actually ecstatic about her pregnancy. They were already living together, they may not be married but who really needed that to tell two people they were in love? His ex and her man were still living together without it and she'd heard they already had twins! So with a grin she deposited all but the last test into the trash and checked herself in the mirror to make sure she was ready for the announcement. Not seeing any earlier nervousness she gave her mirror self a thumbs up and went out to the family area where Cam and Cassie were watching something on the telly. Probably a cartoon or something involving ponies since the child was slightly obsessed. "Sorry ta call your attention away from th' screen but I have an importan' announcemen'." Rory said stepping in front of the telly. When she was sure both sets of eyes were on her she pulled the stick out from behind her back. "I'm pregnan'" she said with a large grin mostly looking at her lover while their daughter tilted her head in confusion. "Wot's pregahnan'?" she asked looking between her mummy and daddy. "I' means duckie, tha' we're having a baby an' tha' yer goin' ta have a lil' brother or sister." she explained watching the little girl's eyes widen in glee. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

kiska166

Wearing
Home
Cam and Cassie
This is good right?

Fighting on my own  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:39 pm
User Image

'Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know? It's how we learn and how we grow.
......................................And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old. You shouldn't be fighting on your own.

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you.......................................................
And although time may take us into different places, I will still be patient with you.

Cameron Rowley
Gryffindor Alumnus - Twenty Eight - Muggleborn - Team Wales Beater

Cameron had been sitting on the floor next to Cassie, his back against the front of the couch as the two ate veggies and fruit off a shared plate on the coffee table. The redhead’s eyes were glued to the telly – luckily, Cam was able to convince her not to sit directly in front of the muggle device as it wasn’t very good for eyes, or at least that was what he was told growing up. It was funny in an ironic sort of way. Back then, he didn’t care that his mum wanted him to sit far away from the screen, but now that he was the parent – biological or not – he wanted what was best for Cassie.

To keep himself entertained, Cam browsed the internet on his muggle cell phone – Dora the Explorer sure didn’t hold his attention long enough – although the phone did act up occasionally due to the presence of magic. The man could understand, however, why a child, such as Cassie, loved the cartoon so much. It was colourful and had songs and a storyline (sort of) even though the same idea was behind practically every episode: Dora and her monkey-friend Boots had three checkpoints along their map that they had to cross in order while also stopping Swiper the fox from swiping anything. (Maybe Cam had seen a few too many episodes on weekend mornings with the bubbly redhead). Whatever, they were spending time together and she was entertained and kept mostly quiet and calm. At least they weren’t watching another goddam episode of My Little Pony; Cassie watched that show way too much – she’s probably seen each episode at least three times. Even Cam has seen a couple repeats.

Cameron had been scrolling on his phone when Rory stepped in front of the telly and called for their attention. Hazel eyes peered up at her as he tossed his cell phone to the side. Upon hearing her say she was pregnant, Cam’s eyes widened. He stayed quiet for a moment, taking in the information while Cassie received a clarification on what that meant.
“Are you serious – are you sure?” he asked, thinking maybe his girlfriend was trying to pull a prank – her and her Gryffindor ways (not that he was any different). Cam jumped up onto his feet and made his way over to Rory, wrapped his arms around her waist and planted a kiss on her lips. “I’m so excited,” he said, not really thinking things through properly. Although he had wanted another child with Rory and they haven’t really been trying to get her pregnant – but they also haven’t been trying not to get her pregnant – he hadn’t expected to find out so suddenly and at the same time that Cassie found out. Not that it was a problem, but he just expected more of a build up in a way.

In the moment, he was happy and calm, but nine months from now, he was going to be away for Quidditch. He could always apparate back for the birth of his child, but those things tended to happen pretty suddenly as well. What if it was the middle of the night and he was asleep, exhausted from games and practice? How would he even receive the news that his baby was about to be born? What if it was during a game? He couldn’t just put the game on pause and apparate to the hospital. He found a way to make it work with Kory’s birth, but Elli happened to go into labour in the evening, when he was able to be with her. Oh god, Kory! How was he going to tell his first child that he.. she.. was going to have yet another sibling? For some reason, he didn’t think he’d.. she’d.. be too thrilled about it – Kory didn’t really seem to like kids who were younger than her. Okay, so this pregnancy was already beginning to stress Cam out, but he tried his best to remain calm and collected, at least on the outside. He didn’t want to give Rory any signs because he was sure she’d get more stressed out.

And I hope you know, I won't let go. ..................
I'll be your lifeline tonight.

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:46 pm

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory just gave Cam a "Look" while cocking her hip to the side with her hand firmly on it when he asked "if she was sure." She wouldn't have bloody told him if she wasn't now would she?! "I can show ya t'e five ot'er pee sticks if ya wan' actual proof." she offered blithely with a raised eyebrow. He apparently worked it out for himself that she wasn't kidding when he came to her wrapping her in his arms and giving her a large kiss. Even though he said he was excited he didn't really look it. She studied his face seeing him go through probably the same myriad of emotions she had just done in the loo and used their newfound aloneness to talk to him since Cassie ran out the room presumably to tell her grandfather. "Talk ta me. Ya know I hate i' w'en ye star' clammin' up on me." Rory demanded placing her hands on both sides of his face and forcing his head down to look her in the eyes. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

kiska166

Wearing
Home
Cam and Cassie
This is good right?

Fighting on my own  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:39 pm
User Image

'Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know? It's how we learn and how we grow.
......................................And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old. You shouldn't be fighting on your own.

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you.......................................................
And although time may take us into different places, I will still be patient with you.

Cameron Rowley
Gryffindor Alumnus - Twenty Eight - Muggleborn - Team Wales Beater

At some point, Cassie ran out of the room; Cameron hadn’t particularly noticed as he’d been so wrapped up in his thoughts about this pregnancy. Rory had noticed this, however, and demanded that he tell her what was on his mind. Godammit, he hated yet loved how she always knew something was up with him. Cam typically kept to himself and didn’t really ever bring up his feelings unless asked. Talking about his feelings and emotions was something he always had a hard time with and Rory always called him out on it. It was for the better that she did since things always turned out a lot better than they otherwise would have, but ugh.

“I mean, there’s not anything we can really do about it,” he started, hoping he hadn’t come off too glumly because he really was excited to have a child with her and he was the one who wanted this. “It’s just the timing.” Cameron proceeded to sit in a nearby chair. “I’m gonna be away during the last couple months of your pregnancy, and I’m gonna be away when the baby’s born, and I never really thought about how I’m gonna tell Kory that I’m gonna be having another kid.” Hazel eyes stared down at his hands, which were comfortably in his lap, as he said all of this. The beater couldn’t look up at Rory – he didn’t want to see the disappointment in her eyes.

And I hope you know, I won't let go. ..................
I'll be your lifeline tonight.

EmrysStorm

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out