Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Salutations fellow Gaians

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KovaTheFotographer288

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:25 am
Hiya!! I'm Getsuga (not sure if theres a nickname in there somewhere lol).
I used to play on gaia about 4-5 years ago, until my account got hacked and I lost EVERYTHING :/. So because of that I went on a boycott/looonnngg hiatus. Now I'm back and forgot how difficult it is to make money on this site without spending real-world money. I'm 22, married to my amazing husband (got married last year whee ) and am looking to make new friends, especially anime-loving friends since all mine turned into bigots. Anyway looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully making some new friends!

blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:59 pm
Hi there smile Nice to meet you! Welcome to the NSTG. I am sure you will find some anime and RP loving people around these parts. Explore and have fun!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

KovaTheFotographer288

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:01 pm
GillaGrrl
Hi there smile Nice to meet you! Welcome to the NSTG. I am sure you will find some anime and RP loving people around these parts. Explore and have fun!

Nice to meet you too Gilla Grrl! And thanks whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:05 am
Getsuga288

Oh Hi Gestuga! Welcome back to Gaia! Here's a thread with link that would give you FREE items smile

I also have a little giveaway here smile  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas