Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Clueless first time art buyerr (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:44 pm
Ok so I have never really wanted to buy art until now after I have seen some awesome art being sold. The problem is I dont know what I can ask for or who to ask >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:29 pm
WickedClover
Ok so I have never really wanted to buy art until now after I have seen some awesome art being sold. The problem is I dont know what I can ask for or who to ask >.<

If you are looking for trinkets and pets or art of your avi the best place to start is the Mini Shops Subforum. If you want to participate in an auction this is the place to do it. If you want to get free art there are many practicing artists available in the Freebies forum.

Each thread you will visit will have it's own set of rules. Just follow them and you should be fine! Fair warning, most people will not exchange items in place of gold. They will ask you to liquidate.

Also if someone draws you for free, they will remember you and you will get a good reputation in the art forums for tipping smile

If you have any further questions or need specifics feel free to pm me smile  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:14 pm
GillaGrrl
WickedClover

If you are looking for trinkets and pets or art of your avi the best place to start is the Mini Shops Subforum. If you want to participate in an auction this is the place to do it. If you want to get free art there are many practicing artists available in the Freebies forum.

Each thread you will visit will have it's own set of rules. Just follow them and you should be fine! Fair warning, most people will not exchange items in place of gold. They will ask you to liquidate.

Also if someone draws you for free, they will remember you and you will get a good reputation in the art forums for tipping smile

If you have any further questions or need specifics feel free to pm me smile
Thank you so much!!  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces