Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Closed not willing to deal with idiots

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:03 pm
So I feel weird doing this but I am in need of some friends and possibly something a little more just all depends on the person. I am a 23 yr old female, I work full time but get on daily. I am a gamer, a nerd, a goth, punk, hipster, indie, a human. Hmm I find humor in just about everything (sadly that gets me into trouble), I am a pervy type of chick no that doesn't' mean I want your d*mn n***s either, I love doing tekteks, oh and I'm a cuddle whore.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:00 pm
WickedClover
So I feel weird doing this but I am in need of some friends and possibly something a little more just all depends on the person. I am a 23 yr old female, I work full time but get on daily. I am a gamer, a nerd, a goth, punk, hipster, indie, a human. Hmm I find humor in just about everything (sadly that gets me into trouble), I am a pervy type of chick no that doesn't' mean I want your d*mn n***s either, I love doing tekteks, oh and I'm a cuddle whore.

Well, I tried getting to know you better. Though, you never bothered replying back to me so go figure. lol  

By Sithis

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:54 pm
By Sithis
WickedClover

Well, I tried getting to know you better. Though, you never bothered replying back to me so go figure. lol

Actually we did chat and I replied to several msgs and then I stopped getting replies. Hmm go figure.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:55 pm
WickedClover
By Sithis
WickedClover

Actually we did chat and I replied to several msgs and then I stopped getting replies. Hmm go figure.

Well, one of us stopped replying so I dunno. Well, not sure if you would be interested in me since I don't have a job and I am not the best looking.  

By Sithis

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:13 pm
By Sithis
WickedClover
By Sithis
WickedClover

Well, one of us stopped replying so I dunno. Well, not sure if you would be interested in me since I don't have a job and I am not the best looking.

User Image

Ya know I honestly don't mind the fact you do not look like a super model, or that you currently don't have a job. What I can't stand though is the self pity and the fact that you were talking about dating right off the bat and that you kept doing the childish guilt trip crap, so um yeah that's what I didn't like smile

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:18 pm
WickedClover
By Sithis
WickedClover
By Sithis
WickedClover

User Image

Ya know I honestly don't mind the fact you do not look like a super model, or that you currently don't have a job. What I can't stand though is the self pity and the fact that you were talking about dating right off the bat and that you kept doing the childish guilt trip crap, so um yeah that's what I didn't like smile

User Image

I only say the date right away part is because it's what I am used to. Like I said, I just think it's silly to wait and invest 5+ months just to see if some relationship develops or not.  

By Sithis

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:26 pm
By Sithis
WickedClover
By Sithis
WickedClover
By Sithis
WickedClover

User Image

User Image

I only say the date right away part is because it's what I am used to. Like I said, I just think it's silly to wait and invest 5+ months just to see if some relationship develops or not.

User Image

Um there is no point in jumping into a relationship. It never ends up good

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:27 pm
WickedClover
By Sithis
WickedClover
By Sithis
WickedClover

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Duh, but everyone has their own time limits.  

By Sithis

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:30 pm
By Sithis
WickedClover
By Sithis
WickedClover
By Sithis
WickedClover

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

And immediatly is not my time limit, sorry.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:31 pm
WickedClover
By Sithis
WickedClover
By Sithis
WickedClover

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

And immediatly is not my time limit, sorry.

User Image

I never said I wanted to do it immediately between us. I said I am not willing to go more than like 2-3 months.  

By Sithis

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

pojo249

Tipsy Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm
Do i needa separate you two?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games