Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:03 pm
Hi all!

I'm Levia, an devoted Internet addict blogger from New Zealand. I love meeting new people and starting little chats here and there; in a discussion, I am quite opinionated on things but also love hearing others' thoughts. Reading and messing about on forums is how I relax in my free time, and sometimes write – I roleplay quite often in various guilds, so if you're feeling a little bored just send a PM my way!
After recently becoming active on Gaia again, I've been craving for some items. Quite a few of these have doubled in price... even tripled in such a short time. A major factor of this inflation would be Gaia's massive gold generators and lack of proper sinks. I thought Flynn's Booty was bad until they released Let it Ride. :s (One billion? Right. Crazy.)
Either way, this shouldn't be a protest thread. sweatdrop Here is a dedicated guild with a great cause, and we aim for Gaia to hear us instead of merely focusing on profiting from GC.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I Am Sparkly- 198,000
[x]

Astra-93: Indigo Blinking Doki Doki Eyes- 750,000
[x]

Pixie Queen (Welcoming Arms)- 829,000
[x]

Princess Estelle (Dress)- 1mil
[x]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enchanted Meadows (Twilight Forest)- 300,000
[x]

Black Maggie (Dress)- 479,000
[x]

Ebony Debutante (Smoky Eyes)- 820,000
[x]

Scarlet Mist (Lipstick)- 1mil
[x]

Acorn Scouts Shirt owned
Charming Bowler (x2) donated
Starry Little Clown donated
Lil Sultana bought
Cirque du Junkfood donated
Daughter of Snows bought

Black Neo-City Gloves owned
Head of Night owned
Raven's Deceit bought

Donations of any amount will be much appreciated! emotion_bigheart Thank you for taking time to read this. I know it's a pretty long list... but I'm grateful for a little.

вeneғacтorѕ 。◕ ‿ ◕。

MissJolteon
Charming Bowler
Yokies
Charming Bowler
Kiku_T
Two Starry Little Clowns
Blackout-Syndrome
Starry Little Clown, Little Sultana
Gnomadic
Souverain
The Random Fairy
Cirque du Junkfood

People who have supported me towards my dream avi! ಥ_ಥ
Your donations have helped so, so much in my quest. ...Especially since the price caps on Booty Grab and zOMG.

Thank you for looking at my quest thread, I tip for bumps and <3's.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:33 am
So, what have you done to work on these? Sometimes you'd be surprised at how much an inventory is worth. you can sometimes make some very good money by selling unused items.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:30 am
wellwisher
So, what have you done to work on these? Sometimes you'd be surprised at how much an inventory is worth. you can sometimes make some very good money by selling unused items.

I looked through my inventory yesterday and found a few valuable items that I bought for a cheap price a couple of years ago, but because prices have risen so high since then, I made some profit. Thanks for the tip!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:32 am
Because all of your items are either monthly collectibles or Premium items, you should keep checking the prices. they'll fluctuate a bit. Also if you try to buy the cheap ones first you can save money. More expensive items tend not to go up in price as quickly as cheaper ones.

If you had evolving items I could suggest buying the later generations that also tend to be cheaper, since there tend to be more of them.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces