Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
16M looking for his princess

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeLord_D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:06 pm
H-hi I'm as the title says I'm looking for the girl who would be my princess.
A little about me:

I'm sixteen about to be seventeen in a few days, I'm currently looking into colleges in New York and would prefer if I met someone from here, I love anime Manga and video games, I usually like staying indoors. I'm kind generous and very nice, most people think I'm too nice but they say good men have a lot of rules and I know I have quite a few.

What I'm looking for:

A nice girl really hopefully around my age but I don't mind if your older or maybe even younger, I would like a girl who's rather upfront kinda tomboyish I guess, umm physically idk really I mean cute is cute and well yeah a cute girl is what I'm after, I also wouldn't mind if she also liked games atleast then we could play some together and I'd have something to talk to them about.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:28 pm
TimeLord_D
H-hi I'm as the title says I'm looking for the girl who would be my princess.
A little about me:

I'm sixteen about to be seventeen in a few days, I'm currently looking into colleges in New York and would prefer if I met someone from here, I love anime Manga and video games, I usually like staying indoors. I'm kind generous and very nice, most people think I'm too nice but they say good men have a lot of rules and I know I have quite a few.

What I'm looking for:

A nice girl really hopefully around my age but I don't mind if your older or maybe even younger, I would like a girl who's rather upfront kinda tomboyish I guess, umm physically idk really I mean cute is cute and well yeah a cute girl is what I'm after, I also wouldn't mind if she also liked games atleast then we could play some together and I'd have something to talk to them about.
what type of games you play?  

-l-Uholy Beauty-l-

Interesting Bachelorette

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers