Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
17 F looking for 16-19 boyfriend/ girlfriend/or just friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoshiImai

Desirable Kitten

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:34 pm
-Hiya c: I'm kinda new to this anyway
-I'm Sarah, but I go by Asuka or Daisy
-I like tons of things like playing video games, reading, writing, and archery.
-Like it says, I'm 17
- I'm in 12th grade in Tennessee (i moved from nevada but im hopefully going back), so maybe someone from here? Anywhere is fine really c:
-What i'm looking for is a possible FTM, MTF, sweet girl, or protective guy for a relationship c: If not then we can always be friends
-I'm pansexual and have been left with many bruises from others.
-Some of the shows I like are Game of Thrones,Steven Universe, Over The Garden Wall, Wilfred, Hannibal, A.H.S., etc. I like LoZ, Pokemon and Assassins Creed, not to mention Beyond Two Souls and The last of us c:
- I like guys with beards and that are thick build .u. I like girls that are super cute and wouldn't mind cuddling with so I pretty much have no preference for either gender just please don't be over possessive and please don't make sexist jokes. Also piercings and tattoos area big plus.And you've got to like wearing big sweaters and cuddling >u<
- And here's a photo of me, I am completely real c:
http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx51/EvilMika1/IMG_20150608_135955067_zps9glkbatk.jpg
- Oh and I like pretty much any music that catches my attention c:

If you want to talk either message me or reply to this I guess .u.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:46 pm
hey cutie xp  

XxJaxyxX

mak0h

Tipsy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:32 am
Hello! I'm applying for friend. ovo
- I'm Maddison but I actually really dislike that name (even though I still use it smh) so I go by Tristan, Aleaha/Leah, Meu, and whatever else I end up liking for a short burst at a time (I'm indesisive sigh.)
- I like everything you listed, except I tried to be big in archery (I have a bow and everything) but I am the laziest person to exist it's troubling, really.
- I'm 16 as of Febuary!
- I'm going into 10th grade and I'm from Kansas, so kind of close?
- I'm also pansexual and am currently dating someone! (Which is why I'm applying for friend! Loyal sucker, I am.)
- I also like Game of Thrones and American Horror Story, along with Steven Universe, Parks and Rec (finished hhhh), Dexter, and what have you. Legend of Zelda is great, goodness! I haven't gotten around to playing the other things you've listed, but personally I like League of Legends, Portal, Sims (end me), and so on!
- People say I'm fairly cute, and I could totally friend cuddle! (Though I move a lot and it gets annoying, fair warning.) Sexist jokes are out of the picture and I haven't been known to be possessive? No tattoos or piercings yet. Seriously, big sweaters are my favorite. Though, it's been pretty hot around here so this weather might restrict me from them tbh.
- Here's a picture of me, I swear I'm not a fake I just can't take selfies oml.
User Image

- Same w/ music!

That's 'bout it. uvu  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:47 pm
Meulynn
Hello! I'm applying for friend. ovo
- I'm Maddison but I actually really dislike that name (even though I still use it smh) so I go by Tristan, Aleaha/Leah, Meu, and whatever else I end up liking for a short burst at a time (I'm indesisive sigh.)
- I like everything you listed, except I tried to be big in archery (I have a bow and everything) but I am the laziest person to exist it's troubling, really.
- I'm 16 as of Febuary!
- I'm going into 10th grade and I'm from Kansas, so kind of close?
- I'm also pansexual and am currently dating someone! (Which is why I'm applying for friend! Loyal sucker, I am.)
- I also like Game of Thrones and American Horror Story, along with Steven Universe, Parks and Rec (finished hhhh), Dexter, and what have you. Legend of Zelda is great, goodness! I haven't gotten around to playing the other things you've listed, but personally I like League of Legends, Portal, Sims (end me), and so on!
- People say I'm fairly cute, and I could totally friend cuddle! (Though I move a lot and it gets annoying, fair warning.) Sexist jokes are out of the picture and I haven't been known to be possessive? No tattoos or piercings yet. Seriously, big sweaters are my favorite. Though, it's been pretty hot around here so this weather might restrict me from them tbh.
- Here's a picture of me, I swear I'm not a fake I just can't take selfies oml.
User Image

- Same w/ music!

That's 'bout it. uvu

Ah! Cutie! lol I'm actually 17 now but yes of course we can be friends uwu I also need to update this a bit cx  

HoshiImai

Desirable Kitten

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25

PunkisGodX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:48 pm
Gonna leave even though I doubt I'm gonna get a reply at this point >.<
~So! My name's Tyler,and I'm 16 years old.
Interests:Some of my favorite ways to pass the time include video games,don't really have a favorite genre tho.Music such as rock and metal m/ but I am open to other genre's outside of my norm.Reading different novels or just comics I can imerse myself in is always a good time.I also used to draw,but I don't really have the time for it as much as I would.There are various other things I enjoy,I'm just too lazy to post them.If you managed yo sit through this I appreciate it! ^o^ or anyone else who may come across this.
~If your interested,feel free to leave a reply or PM! One last thing,I'm real! Just hate pictures >.< should be one on my profile though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:50 am
Heyy~! c: How're you?  

Xx_Fatalixx_xX

OG Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

FoxtrotOX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:06 am
Hey! Applying to hopefully become your bf? Or friend is cool too?
-Name's Sora, or what everyone calls me here
-I live in Las Vegas,Nevada actually, kinda sad that you moved, but if you decide to come back, I'm here for you xp
-I'm also 17 (senior), but I turn 18 in mid-late January of 2016
-I love to sing, play guitar, dance, write stories, and draw
-Anime is life... as well as music
-I'm not too sure what else to write about, but I can say that I'm pretty carefree and I'm somewhat always believing in my horoscope (Aquarius)

Yeah, so if any of that catches your interest, shoot me a friend request, or a PM, or however this thing works (still new to Gaia). ^-^  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games