Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
~*Kova's Dream Avi Quest*~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KovaTheFotographer288

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:00 am
Greetings and salutations, my fellow gaians!
I've heard about other people making these "Quest Threads" and I thought I would give it a shot. I don't have the funds, nor know anyone who can make me pretty banners or graphics. So I'm going to make it as "pretty" as possible lol.

A Little About Me:
Well for starters, Kova is the name. The first time I played on Gaia was back in 2007, then my acct got hacked and I lost everything, including the OMG hat :/. So after that I took a looonngg break from Gaia. but Now I'm back smile
I'm 22, and I have an amazing husband who puts up with all my many quirks hehe (Honestly, this man was literally MADE to be my husband lol)! I'm an aspiring photographer, and my dream is to one day open up my own studio and local art gallery.
I am a giver. I love to help friends out if I'm able, whether it be money, or simply giving them a ride to work or wherever they need to go. It's just part of my character.
I love making new avatars, both OC's and Cosplay Avatars.
My ultimate goal overall is to one day be in a position where I can give back to the next bunch of newbie gaians who are are going through the same things as I'm going through right now! Giving
Feel free to add me as a friend :3. I love making new friends and meeting new people!

My Dream Avatar:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Remaining Items:

The remaining 4 items I need to complete this adorable mini-me :3 are:
Dangerous Denim (Jeans)
Gaia Office Pet: Sookie (on my head!)
Gray Werewolf
Camera Mood Bubble (top left)

Digital SLR Camera - Owned
Labu Necklace - Owned
Classic Partition Top - Owned
Black Lowtoppies - Owned
Those Black 90's Gloves - Owned
Cowboy Stubble - Owned
Faded Denim Jacket - Owned
Fuzzy Penguin Pompom Hat - Owned
Silver Promise Ring - Owned

When I was making my dream avatar, I went through multiple themes and ideas. Then I decided that I wanted to make my first dream avatar very personal. So I chose certain items that represented hobbies/likes/family that meant a lot to me. The first item I chose was the Digital SLR Camera because I'm an aspiring photographer and photography is my greatest passion, and the Camera Mood Bubble went with the avatar perfectly. The second item was the Gray Werewolf. My favorite animal ever since I was a kid is the wolf! They have always meant something very special to me (and on a side note, I was lucky enough to go to a wolf-rehabilitaion center in the US and walk/run/play with wolves that were abandoned in the wild and were nursed back to health! It was AMAZING!) and i wanted to have one represented here. And the third item is the Gaia Office Pet: Sookie. This adorable cocker spaniel represent our baby girl Bella (FYI: My husband named her Bella BEFORE all the Twilight stuff came out lol). And the final personal item is the Silver Promise Ring. This ring symbolizes my own silver ring I wear on my wedding finger. It was given to me by my amazing husband, who if not for him I would not be the man I am today! So in honor of him and our marriage, this was the most important item for my avatar. (*cough* thank God it was affordable! lol :3)
So overall this avatar holds a lot of sentimental value to me because of the personal touches I added. It may sound cheesy, but its true biggrin And I would forever appreciate any donation of any kind to help me reach my goal.

Donators:

Reserved for amazing Donators and their generous donations.

Questing Item(s) Cost: As of 10:50 A.M. EST - 3/2/14

Dangerous Denim - 1,700,000 gold

Gray Werewolf - 680,000 gold

Gaia Office Pet: Sookie - 44,000,000

Camera Mood Bubble - None currently listed (lowest price average - 320,000 gold)

Estimate Total Needed:
46,700,000 gold

I understand these items are not the cheapest items, but any form of help you can spare will be greatly appreciated! Thanks and have a great day! whee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:31 am
Bump  

KovaTheFotographer288

KovaTheFotographer288

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:54 am
Bump  
☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items